He dipped on the Nights Watch?

I took it as he said screw the Nights Watch to live with the wildlings. He’s a a fugitive that will be beheaded right?

Attached: 7FB1AE39-1938-49FA-8BB1-E36C0B72D951.jpg (727x675, 67K)

Bump

>the Nights Watch
what the fuck are they watching now?

Attached: Foxey.png (720x722, 721K)

the nights.

Trees and snow.

There's no night's watch anymore to find and behead him.

My brain hurts trying to make sense of this season

Based.

>what the fuck are they watching now?
They'll probably reform into a police force charged with resolving and preventing conflict between Wildlings and Northerners.

I kind of expected him to toss his cloak at the end but that would be dumb. Shit looks warm and comfy.

night's prince

Yes. Fuck the Starks.

Yeah probably this. There could be Thenns out there too.

Wildilings ending should've been that they successfully integrated into Westerosi society. They literally tried all ther lives to get on the other side of the wall and now they go back? Completely retarded.

He became king beyond the wall. The nights watch has pretty loose rules. Rangers can be gone for months to years. If he has kids, all he has to do is say “not mine” if anyone in the south asks. He got off basically Scott free.

Jon will find a wildling bride kissed by fire and become King Beyond the Wall

I want to know why someone took a picture of the picture...

who were those two dudes in black who were with him when he left?
Also who the fuck were all those people on the docs in Kings Landing? At first I thought it was 10 years later

there is no night's watch lol
his "sentence" was go live with the wildlings and be happy

they had two reasons to get over the wall: overpopulation in summer, Others in winter.
(Giants were an issue too.)
They no longer have an overpopulation problem, and the Others (and giants) are all dead.
The wildlings're going to be too busy fucking each other for the next few centuries to have time bothering Westeros.

Nah, they won't enforce it. Just like they couldn't behead Mance Rayder once he defected because he realized that being a Night's Watchman is shitty and there's only one reason for it to even exist.

who were those two dudes in black who were with him when he left?
Also who the fuck were all those people on the docs in Kings Landing? At first I thought it was 10 years later

more of that ginger pussy

U know why.

Probably some wildlings they dressed up.

What’s the reason? Fucking men in the ass?

Who else is even in the Nights Watch anymore aside from him? Everyone is dead or ran away. He is the only member of the Watch now unless they sent a bunch of criminals and Lanister soldiers up with him when he got there. So it would be him surrounded by a bunch of criminals and Lanisters and he would be fucked.

But it looked like it was just him. So he would be at the Castle Black all by himself unless he didn't go off with the wildlings.