Today I remind them

A reminder that the dumbest part in this entire series was Bran, from the future, warging into the past to render poor Hodor mentally retarded so that he could use him to hold a door to block an army of undead.

Attached: Hodor - Copy.jpg (700x700, 178K)

Remember

If he didn't he would've died, killing millions

imagine if it ended with Hodor becoming the winner?

Bran literally does nothing to save anyone. His entire journey to gain knowledge does not actually keep people from dying.

I love how this mind blowing kernel of information, one of the biggest plot bombshells the series ever dropeed, that Bran is capable of influencing the past through the use of his abilities, is literally never brought up again, never utilized in any form, never even referenced outside of that singular scene.

God i fucking hate Game of Thrones

I think I watched a lore video once that explored the possibility of book/show Bran controlled/was all the previous Brans in his lineage, back to Bran the builder. That he put in thousands of years of work in order to set the stage to defeat the walkers. But no, we don't get a supercut of all the Brans building, ruling, defending the North.
>Maybe I can find the dragon, bye.

Bran could've prevented everything from ever happening.

Bran builds time and space.

Why didn’t he know it was all pointless and he just needed Arya

Domino effect, Chaos theory, butterfly wings, etc. If a million things had happened just slightly differently, Arya never would have trained in Bravos to acquire the skills needed to kill the night king

>HOLD THE DOOR
>HODOR

Its almost like Brans time travel Warging will end up having a bigger impact on the story in the books

it didn't change anything though
>the ink is already dry

Is that why Brienne could just shut the book right away?

This is why bran shouldn't be king. He's not human, he doesn't give a fuck about humans, he has no leadership qualities. He'd be a good advisor to a king, but that's it.

Brienne has shit handwriting, too

Yes, and theon had to die to hold off the night king just one minute longer so she could get in place, and beric dondarrian had to be brought back to life to save arya one time so she could make it to the godswood, and sandor had to have that vision of snow in the fire so he would go north with the brotherhood and be at winterfell to help arya.

But user, he's the God-Emperor

THE TIME TRAVELING SHIT LITERALLY WENT NOWHERE LMAO

Or Arya could have just taken theons place and pulled the same move

Attached: PicsArt_05-20-01.11.47.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

I mean yeah bran just existing leads thousands to die. He’s pretty careless about the lives of others

Shit has stopped making sense so long ago that I can't bother to get annoyed at anything about this show anymore

and she didn't even have to change that mingin face of hers either

actually made me mad for a split second

>MFW they connect this plotline to the long night prequel

Attached: three-eyed-raven.jpg (840x630, 77K)

>poor Hodor mentally retarded
based retardposter

>He's not human
that if anything was demonstrated to be false, he is smirking and cracking jokes, he tricked everyone into thinking he was a robot and they put him in charge. The absolute madlad

>A reminder that the dumbest part in this entire series was Bran, from the future, warging into the past to render poor Hodor mentally retarded so that he could use him to hold a door to block an army of undead.

that is not what happened tho. Blocking the door made past hodor retarded.