I will be a just and impartial leader for all Westeros

>I will be a just and impartial leader for all Westeros
>Now for my first decree: I gift a kingdom to my own sister :^)

Attached: D4SQ4eDWAAIxA_R.jpg (1125x622, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He can warg into you, and fuck your mother. Deal with it.

What song was going thru his head Yea Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

based!

WHERE MY /stark/ BROS AT?

>Starks win the Game of Thrones
So what happened to breaking the wheel

holy shit there are 100 got threads and the mods delete the one thread calling this out.

its a GoT board, youre just posting in it

They should have actually pulled the GRRM version and made you very worried about the idea of a non-human tree God taking over the kingdom, especially when you find out he was essentially manipulating this to happen over two wars and the deaths of at least a million people

Attached: 1556238118527.png (842x432, 584K)

scratch that, at least 3 wars because you can count the battle of bastards as well where his brother is killed

>They should have actually pulled the GRRM version and made you very worried about the idea of a non-human tree God taking over the kingdom, especially when you find out he was essentially manipulating this to happen over two wars and the deaths of at least a million people
This.

How no one at all suspects the little wheelchair treetwat is beyond me. I woulda interrogated that cunt the first chance I got.

I can't wait for the slow transition into a giant raven while he keeps bringing Jaime back to life over and over again

Same shit happens whenever there's some capeshit movie out

I got that reference.

>Bran wins the Game of Thrones
That's dumb but I can see it.
>Jon re joins the Night's Watch
>Sansa is the Queen in the North

But than:
>Arya becomes Columbus
Just why? What was the thought process behind this? I can only imagine they spin a wheel with dumb ideas on it and choose at random.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

you got subversed yo!

I didn't get it, explain

Attached: D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg (640x723, 30K)

Their whole idea to resolve Arya's plotline was to cherry pick two throwaway lines of dialog and retcon them into incredibly important foreshadowing

imagine all the claimants saying bran warged into their dad because they had a working dick.

>Umm nephew, what about the radlands? We fought for independence under your brother King Robb. Quite frankly, I am a little insulted that I even have to ask so I shall demand independence.

Attached: the radster.png (400x400, 262K)

no kidding, not sure why they were all so cool with putting some inhuman nightmare creature who occasionally says something cryptic in charge

at least Leto seized power

>Arya's entire Braavos storyline is about how she cares too much about her family to truly become noone.
>LOL fuck you guys, I'm going to Westereros

How bout letting a prisoner on trial for treason single handedly choose the new king knowing he would be let free

Arya is a sociopath who baked people into pies and was obsessed with revenge for LITERALLY YEARS and somehow is allowed to get a happy ending. What the fuck, literally the only thing that made her change her mind was the Hound being like "dude don't" and she said "ok" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT.

Imagine being dedicated to something from the time you are 9 years old to probably about 15 if we go from in show time, and what persuades you away from your early life ambition is a guy who says "just forget about it bro lol" I don't care if its the hound saying it it doesn't make any sense and is literally a copout to save the life of a fan favourite (why?) character. what a joke

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.png (400x400, 207K)

How about banishing someone to the Night's Watch (which has no reason to exist) just to appease a group of people who immediately fuck off forever?

god emperor of dune

Trebuchet this traitor and his baby into the wall of Riverrun.

>first of his name

Yes there was more Bran/Brandon Stark kings of the north but they were never Kings of the Seven Kingdoms you autist, so yes the first of his name

He's the first king of the six kingdoms.

who the fuck cares