Who had the worst ending?

Who had the worst ending?

Attached: _a545de9a-8bc7-11e7-a11b-07a9009e9c44.jpg (960x540, 59K)

Littlefinger was definitely a waste of a character, so I'd be inclined to say him.
I don't think Dany got what was coming to her either, she died so painlessly.
Most "villain" deaths were pretty lame honestly.

Blackfish

Jaime.

>Who had the worst ending?
I was getting annoyed at Littlefinger never failing.

I'm fine with him just having faked his own death.

Every kino character

Stannis, the greatest military mind on Westeros goes on to siege Winterfell after losing half of his men to desertion and the enemy that outnumbers him just sallies out of the castle

the endgame should have been littlefinger vs varys but instead they both died like fucking retards

>This show is all about political maneuvering and how the strong and good don't always win!
>Kills all the morally grey political masterminds

My wife.

Attached: dany-yara.jpg (1389x866, 56K)

CRASHING THESE PLAINS WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 253e9d76236a9533f2f3662ed2e3c66b.jpg (630x1200, 149K)

Roose Bolton by far. Nothing about it made any sense.

Literally off fucking screen

Cersei's death was incredibly underwhelming.

the fans.

Littlefinger

Stannis as a distant second

BARRISTAN FUCKING SELMY
TAKEN DOWN BY A BUNCH OF FUCKING ARISTOCRATS WITH KNIVES WHO HAD NEVER BEEN IN A REAL FIGHT

Every god damn castle battle, the defenders sally out. I understand show pacing won't allow a two year siege,but Christ. Every time: let's place ourselves between the rushing enemy and our walls

what about Euron? why the fuck did he want to 1v1 jaime after swimming to shore? why tf did he brag about killing jaime and not a fucking dragon

no but you see its realistic since anyone can die in game of thrones :))))))))

Baelish

Night King. Duh.

Cersei

>Every god damn castle battle, the defenders sally out. I understand show pacing won't allow a two year siege,but Christ. Every time: let's place ourselves between the rushing enemy and our walls

It made sense when Stannis showed up. They defenders had many more men and the Bolton political position was tenuous. A quick victory would be good for showing the Northern lords that the Boltons are strong. Stannis being left to camp outside could embolden the angry Northern lords to join him.

Bro he's a naive old man it totally makes sense he'd just yolo out in the city plagued with insurgents like turn your brain off

>endgame between two people who literally no one will ever be loyal to
???

Euron

Attached: A9204ED0-A61D-46A6-9E24-C110E1BB07BE.png (1000x552, 469K)

DAMNIT BOYS HES NOT DEAD HE'LL NEVER DIE IN OUR HEARTS

THE ONE TRUE KING. ALL HAIL STANNIS OF HOUSE BARATHEON, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AZOR AHAI REBORN

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: STANNISTANNISTANNIS.png (300x300, 116K)

The viewers that spent a decade with the show only to universally be shat on in the last few episodes. Support Starks? You get generic garbage. Lannisters? Wiped out except the clever one that turns stupid for no reason. The people of the realm? Ha no. A council of lords? You're now ruled by an autismo that can live a thousand years.

No matter who you liked, good or bad, rich or poor, faithful or heretical, you got flaming Cheeto diarrhea right in the mouth. No death could rob any character of that much. Fuck this show.

>that waist

thats literally a woman in that armor

Everybody who didn’t get a throne

Attached: D46F2238-1333-4011-B286-BB12E41E7E31.jpg (2208x1242, 149K)

>A black knight from Dark Souls with the horns shooped off

lol

my sanity

If only he'd had
>2
>0
>g
>o
>o
>d
>m
>e
>n

Attached: MV5BOWY4MmUwZGYtODdlNi00MTUyLWI4YmQtYTVjMTMwNmQxYTZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg (1731x917, 131K)

I liked it. Fuck roasties

A lot of them were really bad, but Littlefinger's was extra terrible because it came combined with the shock that the writers actually expected the viewers to be fooled by the Sansa/Arya plot and that it was literally his whole plan.

Here's my death ranking.

Attached: download (2).png (1280x973, 1.41M)

Wait what? what happened to the Black Fish? Did I block that out?

Also Perfect list.

yeah pretty much

The Hilarious thing is Kino-Okay 90% GRRM.

>Tommen
>Not Kino

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 528K)

The audience.
No one in GoT got fucked over as hard as the viewers.

I BEND THE KNEE

Attached: stannis bend the knee.jpg (856x769, 90K)

Jaime's reset an entire character arc out of nowhere, within seconds, for absolutely no reason

Kelly C
Ice zombie King
Jamie
Baristein
Stannis

Stannis, Littlefinger, Night King, Varys, Cersei, Jaime, Dany. Cleganebowl was decent but could have been a million times better, so I add the Hound to that list.

He died off screen.