The most infuriating show I've ever watched

Ok legit, what the fuck is wrong with this show? I'm like 4 episodes into the second season and does this ever get better?
All the characters are fucking horrible.
Like just objectively terrible people and retarded.
This is supposed to be a comedy right? I just spend the entire time I'm watching it actually freaking angry.

Attached: p14287865_b_v8_aa[1].jpg (960x1440, 281K)

First episode of the series was interesting then it just dipped hard.

>Last Man on Earth
>isn't the last man on Earth

I had the same experience. It's like torture.

Show was interesting when it was just Will Forte but the ensemble cast are such cunts and treat him like such a piece of shit, it's annoying that he hasn't just killed them all yet since there's apparently so many people still alive after all.

I'd say it still had a chance when it was just him and carol, when other people started showing up it just started getting garbage.

>not repopulating the Earth with the spawn of Anne Frank

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

This. I just wanted the two of them. She's annoying and not very attractive but seeing they work it out would be so much better.

i watched the first few seasons of it and then abandoned it.

It's so bad. The premise is cool, but they botched it entirely

How did they manage to fail their show's basic premise in the first season?

Dude not even the first season, the second episode

>what the show should have been

He actually is the last man on earth and the entire first season is him trying to survive and fight against the elements and various wild animals, and going on quests to find food and water. All of it eventually ending when he finds an underground bunker on the last episode and realizes that there are still other people alive and they live underground and are possibly a cult that wants to steal his sperm to make more people.

to be fair, making a show with just 2 people would be difficult, that would get boring really fast.

I really don't think it would

Can you please explain this meme.

Probably one of the worst television shows I've ever sat through. Just everything about it sucks

So I saw this shit advertised once and I thought:
>Hey this might be a kinda neat adaptation of Y: The Last Man
Then I remembered that good comic adaptations aren't allowed to exist, and especially not anything that would have WB/Vertigo near it's name. so I thought
>Hey, this might be an utter shit loosely based on adaptation of Y: The Last Man.

So which is it Yea Forums? Or is it just a "coincidentally named" but also utter shit version?

wow you watched 1 season and a half of a crappy show and waiting for it to get better? I never keep watching a tv show if the pilot episode isn't excellent

It has absolutely nothing to do with the comic and you have absolutely no reason to think it would at all.

Its basically a jewish comedy which gets tiresome because extended bouts of personal embarassment just get boring.

>and you have absolutely no reason to think it would at all.
I already kinda explained why I would: WB have a history of not making a single good adaptation of any of their properties since Superman II and it has a similar sounding kinda name. The kind of name a retarded network would give a show instead of it's real title

Thanks for answering though, gives me even less reason to watch it now. Watching a butchered Y would at least be semi interesting but that cast and design make it look entirely too goofy to bother with.

Have a nice day dude.

I disagree. Better to have one good character than a bunch of shitty ones