What does Yea Forums think of this show?

What does Yea Forums think of this show?

Attached: 917CT-zk9DL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 636K)

It's 10lbs of dog shit in a 5lb bag.

That's a good description of your mother.

It's a fantastic show. Solid 10/10.
But the woman said "Toxic masculinity" once so now I hate it forever.

I mean it’s no sneed and feed but it didn’t suck n fuck so...

It should have just been one season. Season 2 is ok, but season 1 was perfectly self-contained.

Watched 2 episodes last year, got memed into watching it further, dropped episode 3 in 5 minutes. This show is fucking garbage, I don't know what you people like about it

WHAT WAS THAT???

Attached: horror.jpg (1199x1027, 116K)

Best episode

indeed. There was no exposition, explanation, just like random window into chaos of someone else's life that could be all kinds of fucked up

It'a a great show. All the naysayers are likely capeshitters and GOT retards.

And friends with faggots :D

It really isn't. It's decent and I'm not just saying that as a reactionary towards all the praise it gets here

I thought I wouldn't like it because of Bill Hader, but I ended up enjoying it a lot. Though may it be said I have worked in theater (not an actor, though, but a composer for some plays) so a lot of that aspect of the show really resonated and gave me good keks.

>It isn't great, it's *decent*
>Also the sky isn't blue, it's *azure*
>I am so smart

I liked it but the gunplay was laughably bad

best thing airing, but that's not saying much

God, this. I was a theater nerd for a long time, so everything about the acting class really gets to me, it all rings so true

Is it? I'm no /k/ommando, but it seemed better to me than most gunplay. They do the stupid "silencer goes pew pew" thing but everything else seemed fine to me.

More excited about the finale of this than GoT's.

If you like dark comedy, then it's alright

I think it's a 9/10. Some of the characters are too cartoony.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-29 01-23-13.png (542x557, 229K)

It's really bad for a show about assassins. The reload the black lady cop does when shooting a perp in season 1 is mechanically impossible. Pretty sure bill did not even have his weapon shouldered while he was firing it during the raid scene lel

is that true? what a piece of shit show lol

>the gunplay was laughably bad
kill you'reself nigger

Attached: barry.jpg (931x513, 28K)

>gun control numales in charge of gunfights

It's a good show, it's like Dexter crossed with Breaking Bad but it's funny too. I look forward to it every week more than GoT. Some things don't make sense but, again, there's more emphasis on being funny than being realistic.

Attached: The.Shield.S03E11.jpg (720x400, 46K)

>has never shot a gun before
Gonna be a yikes from me dog

the first 2-3 episodes are really enjoyable, but after that it felt more like a chore getting through it

You've never spent time in LA have you?

I thought it was entertaining all the way through. It actually gave me some solid laughs too, which I didn't expect.

Dutch will always be /our guy/ right Yea Forums?

whoosh

An incel getting bullied and cucked by chads?
Obviously.

N-no man he's cool and stuff...

they were making fun of her. do people actually have a bad opinion of this show for that reason? the show was making fun of her and later showed what a dumb fucking middle school bitch she was being about barry

So feral mongoose is gonna pop out of the woods and win right?

Fucking KINO, this felt like it’s own mini film

Attached: 96A58F45-8D57-4A4D-B6AD-614EB93D795D.jpg (825x464, 20K)

Boys help me bump this thread so it stays alive during upcoming GoT shitstorm.

It is okay, and I am going to watch tonight's episode, but it is sort of the poor man's Dexter.

Legit more excited for the season 2 finale than GoT