We are so close. So very very close. It is almost over. The years of pain are soon to be behind us...

We are so close. So very very close. It is almost over. The years of pain are soon to be behind us. I can almost taste the freedom and it tastes good.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x368, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViUuCi-ngGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would I be allowed to fuck her corpse? Asking for a friend...

Attached: 1538334916925.png (557x537, 171K)

We'll keep her vagina in a doggy bag for you.

>Oh user, this has been such a terrible ordeal. I don't think I would have survived if you weren't by my side this whole time. I'm so happy to be with you

Attached: wh-clarke-split-1554740398.jpg crop=1.00xw%3A1.jpg (800x400, 44K)

>"When they woke me, I was screaming in pain," she recalled. "The procedure had failed. I had a massive bleed and the doctors made it plain that my chances of surviving were precarious if they didn't operate again. This time they needed to access my brain in the old-fashioned way -- through my skull. And the operation had to happen immediately."
>The recovery lasted a month and it was much harder than the first. Clarke said she suffered from panic attacks, felt like a shell of herself, and tried to block the memories of the dark time.

Attached: 01118-866x487.jpg (866x487, 59K)

Her brain damage just makes her a better fuck puppet.

>One night, after I’d passed that crucial mark, a nurse woke me and, as part of a series of cognitive exercises, she said, “What’s your name?” My full name is Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke. But now I couldn’t remember it. Instead, nonsense words tumbled out of my mouth and I went into a blind panic. I’d never experienced fear like that—a sense of doom closing in. I could see my life ahead, and it wasn’t worth living. I am an actor; I need to remember my lines. Now I couldn’t recall my name.

>I was suffering from a condition called aphasia, a consequence of the trauma my brain had suffered. Even as I was muttering nonsense, my mum did me the great kindness of ignoring it and trying to convince me that I was perfectly lucid. But I knew I was faltering. In my worst moments, I wanted to pull the plug. I asked the medical staff to let me die. My job—my entire dream of what my life would be—centered on language, on communication. Without that, I was lost.

>On the set, I didn’t miss a beat, but I struggled. Season 2 would be my worst. I didn’t know what Daenerys was doing. If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.

>A few weeks after that second surgery, I went with a few other cast members to Comic-Con, in San Diego. The fans at Comic-Con are hardcore; you don’t want to disappoint them. There were several thousand people in the audience, and, right before we went on to answer questions, I was hit by a horrific headache. Back came that sickeningly familiar sense of fear. I thought, This is it. My time is up; I’ve cheated death twice and now he’s coming to claim me. As I stepped offstage, my publicist looked at me and asked what was wrong. I told her, but she said that a reporter from MTV was waiting for an interview. I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television.

>every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.

Attached: 1558306648578.jpg (428x424, 12K)

>you will never be there for her

Attached: 1467435211975.png (412x351, 78K)

>Taking selfies while you are in the hospital

Females are retarded

at least she had a teddy

Attached: SEI_60998195.jpg (540x695, 59K)

At white time does it air ?Or are you guys waiting for the rips?

>Thank you for the teddy user. Every time I got scared I hugged him and thought of you

Attached: emilia_clark_04.jpg (640x605, 85K)

It airs at 9 pm Eastern

no idea what yank time is so like 2 hrs?

It is 7:55 pm Eastern right now.

>I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television.
Based Emilia

The Revolution will be televised.

and how long for streams to go up

I think usually the recordings go up right after the show. I don't know how long the finale will be. Some will attempt to live stream the show. Some links will be on here for those live streams.

It's not fair

>If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.

TRULY OUR DOOMER QUEEN

so this is what happens when a woman gets an abortion...

I felt very bad for her after hearing this story. Explains her shit acting.

>Euphemia
*tips fedora*

Based and redpilled

>tfw spent seven seasons hating Dany and Emilia
>tfw suddenly love Dany and Emilia here at the very end
>She dies

Is this the cruelest twist GoT could play on us?

the power of redemption bro. she will live in our hearts forever.

she is actually really pretty without makeup

no

DnD have come to Yea Forums for years and knew the ending, so they built up Dany as a feminist icon knowing what would happen the penultimate episode while we constantly hated on her. They're the greatest shitposters in the history of this board.

Attached: 1558205035907.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

She seems like the most lovely person in real life. Her smile kills me.

>"I have chosen you my incel children. Together we will reign a thousand years in a beautiful reich where I shall be your queen."

Attached: 1558214828556.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

Attached: 1558302698951.gif (480x270, 3.16M)

Her smile brings warmth to my cold life every time I see it

She seems so much fun
youtube.com/watch?v=ViUuCi-ngGg

I've got something she's never done before: my bed where we could cuddle and discuss our lives and hopes and dreams

>tfw she aneurysms in your arms

Poor babygirl :(

Would you drink her brain fluid?

Seems a bit like her health issues have affected her brain quite significantly. Sort of amazing she can act normal at all, it's like looking at someone in an institution.

What's going on with her hair?

Attached: khaleesi.png (878x713, 421K)

She should really consider never smiling or laughing. She is so cute when not doing that horrific eyebrow face thing

Shit opinion. Kill yourself you complete faggot.

He thinks this is a good look for her.

Agreed. How do we make Emilia Clarke miserable 24/7?

BRAIN BUSTED

On the list.

Evolution and logic dictate that I find a healthy mate, but for some reason, I really want a dying gf to hold and cherish.