I didn't catch up on Dany chimping out on King's landing until now...

I didn't catch up on Dany chimping out on King's landing until now, which means I didn't browse Yea Forums when you laughed at butthurt Daenerys fans due to spoilers. Can we have a twitter salt thread on that happening before the final episode?

Attached: danitwitter.jpg (1020x574, 83K)

we /dany/ board now

Attached: 1558302040715.jpg (2532x3044, 1.49M)

bump, i've been waiting for a thread like this

Just go on reddit Freefolk. Or better yet, don't.

POST THE SCREENCAPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sry user, I only have the best-of compilation from the past two weeks. I'll post what I have

Attached: 1557121531350.jpg (1185x847, 322K)

It's hell of a lot better than nothing, I appreciate it

Attached: 1557122201405.png (2196x1698, 2.96M)

Attached: 1557121927938.jpg (1250x1248, 369K)

all of their points are completely valid

Attached: 1557111200940.jpg (1080x911, 275K)

It's not about them being not valid, it's about SJWs chimping out only when it was their characters. D&D have been doing this since S5 and Stannis

Attached: dnd_redemption.png (754x1800, 1.01M)

Attached: 1557111370106.jpg (1080x1051, 327K)

Have sex

All this anger about the death of Messendei, she wasn't that great of a character in my opinion.

>pointlessly killing off POC
>Doesn't care about women or POC
>Awful to women and POC
>Hate women and POC
>etc.etc.etc.

I'm pretty sure calling people 'colored' is supposed to be a slur.

WHAT'S WITH THE RETARDD EMOJIS YOU FUCKING SLUTS, I CAN READ JUST FINE

Emojis are for situations where words can't explain what you're feeling, it represents a depth beyond our comprehension

>men don't deserve rights because of something two fictional characters did or did not do
Are they completely brain dead?

>Game of Thrones started with men fighting each other

GoT started with a woman fucking her brother

even if d&d were killing niggers on purpose, these retards shouldn't complain, GoT doesn't owe them anything

It was so funny on Yea Forums when Tyrion and Jaime mentioned 'bells' in dialogue at the beginning of the episode.

Most people didn't believe the 'bell makes Dany crazy' leak.

Then when it started to go that way I was in tears at what people were posting. God it was funny. I am staying up til 2am tonight to enjoy the final episode with Yea Forums tonight... will be shattered for work

you haven't been paying attention, dear user

All she did was rave about how peaceful her people were then turned into a burn them all maniac because some people gave her racist looks. Gormless bitch

Yea Forums loves Daenerys now, so fuck off to tumblr.

Attached: 1557870059190.png (400x380, 174K)

But she was of COLOR!

>when the roasties finally complain about writing in the show, its the only arc that hasnt been completely shit on
>roasties and feminists like preston jacobs think this turn wasnt taken straight from rotund retard

>I gave up on the show 6 seasons ago
>But obviously I know exactly what happened in the current season lol

What will OPs reaction be when Jon kills Dany?

bump for interest