Barry S2 finale

Are you hyped?

Attached: bill-hader-in-barry-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

I hope he kills Fucches.

I have a feeling that it's going to get cancelled. HBO needs to save every penny to make the fucking GoT spinoff. Anything for money.

It's already been renewed.

There's a 2nd season running?
I liked the first one, how does the show hold up?

Which means nothing for HBO. They renewed Vinyl and then they cancelled it. GoT is a cancer to quality TV.

Me too. I hope he gets the swim instructor part as well

It's the second highest rated HBO show (GoT is over) after Westworld.

Saw the trailer and didn't care for it. Worth a watch?

Barry is pulling in nearly 400% more viewers than Vinyl, not to mention that it’s getting better reviews. Cancelling Barry after GoT ends is unironically suicide considering everything else on HBO right now is trash (except Chernobyl but that’s a miniseries)

Also Vinyl literally cost 100 million dollars while Barry is a budget title.

good to hear. Barry is now their best show. Westworld went downhill in the second season.

Silicon Valley is better.

Nobody asked which show is better than the other, you stupid baboon.

Not only is it already kind of a sleeper hit, but the viewership has increased significantly this season after good press and word of mouth, hell GOT shitting the bed alone seems to be getting alot of people talking about it as a replacement show just to wash the bad taste out.

>after Westworld
How on earth is Westworld so high rated?
>Silicon Valley is better.
It most certainly isn't.

I don't want Cousineau to die ;_;

Also any ideas whats going to happen to Hank? With Mayrbek seemingly taking over the Chechen gang i have no idea where they will take Hanks story.

I don't either. He's got to realize Barry did it though. Who else could have.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>How on earth is Westworld so high rated?
It isn't THAT high rated it gets an average of 1.5-1.8 viewers per episode. Which is more than every other (non GoT) show on the network. As soon as they find a bigger hit they're gonna dump it.

Hank is the best character. I'm sure we will have an arc where him and Barry get to partner up.

>1.5-1.8
obviously I meant million but this will probably be accurate for season 3