Now that it's almost over, who was the best character?

Now that it's almost over, who was the best character?

Attached: 4757.jpg (527x435, 10K)

ME :)

based

Ned

This

bad pusy whore

This

Based bad pusy poster

Sneed

Episode 5 solidified Dany as the best character.

Ed Sheeran as the gay soldier

>Marries a fattie to get more gold from the Freys
Roose was based as fuck

Attached: roose.jpg (512x512, 43K)

This

There's too much characters to go with just one. My personal favorites were Tywin and the Hound though. Every scene with them in it was always remarkable. But then again there's so many. Early seasons were kino as fuck. I must say looking back scenes in King's Landing were always the most entertaining to watch. I'm rewatching everything now and everytime the action takes place in KL, it's fantastic to watch. So many amazing confrontations, schemes and dialogues.

Jaime (despite them ruining his character at the end)
Stannis
Robert
Tywin

BAD POOH-SAY

Stannis, followed by Davos. Followed by Ser Barristan.

No one could top Bobby B and Nerddard S

Attached: 1558294170987.jpg (700x467, 47K)

Worst character for 7 seasons and 4 episodes. Best character after the 5th.

Attached: 1543467650636.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

Davos Seaworth

KING EURON
>KING EURON
KING EURON
>KING EURON
KING EURON
>KING EURON
KING EURON
>KING EURON
KING EURON
>KING EURON
KING EURON
>KING EURON
KING EURON
>KING EURON

Attached: CHAD STRIDE.webm (960x540, 2.66M)

Attached: come at me bro.gif (500x281, 1.55M)

Bandwagoning contrarian faggot.

DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS DAVOS

Changing her from feminist self-insert Mary Sue to incel genocide queen made her 1000% more interesting and if you don’t agree you should go back to plebbit

god tier
THE MANNIS

ss tier
Tywin (based)
Oberyn (badass)
Tyrion (till S4)

S tier
Jaime (till D&D ruined his arc)
Littlefinger (in kingslanding)
Varys (in kingslanding)
The Hound (based and no fucks given)
Beric

a tier
ned
Olenna & Margary
Jon (till S6 E10)
joffrey
"THE WHORE IS PREGNANT NED"
thoros
cersei
qyburn
davos
melisandre

Oberyn

>Look at me I love this characternow because shes le so ebil and badass and everyone hates her XDDD
You're a tourist. Go back.

>the onion knight

Attached: 65363463.jpg (458x610, 74K)

Son of a crabber

Stannis is a literal Mary sue who killed all his enemies with zero effort

Stannis "I'll just kill all my enemies with magic and have everything given to me for nothing" baratheon

dany

Attached: 1558290876914.jpg (779x520, 241K)

seconded

Decent list

Ned and he was the only one that couldve been a good king. Jon gets pussy whipped to easy