HBO&BBC's "His Dark Materials"

when did this even drop? was it even announced at any point? i haven't seen a single thread on Yea Forums about it so far, which is strange. cast looks stacked and apparently feral spic girl from Logan can do a British accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qz8L4KaTss

Attached: maxresdefault.0.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Will they adapt all the edgy and quirky shit or will they chicken out?

The feral spic girl from Logan is actually a bong herself.

As with any adaptation within the last decade, anything quirky or edgy that made the original work unique will be thrown out.

>when did this even "drop"
kys nigger

Attached: 1502322196970.jpg (1280x1280, 808K)

I choose cautious hope. The books were YA kino and a few hot chicks at my uni are writing their thesis on the series (somehow).

>feral spic girl from Logan can do a British accent
she is british you mong

how would you phrase it? when did this even surface? when was the trailer released? it's perfectly acceptable to use "drop" in reference to trailers or other "entertainment news" these days

how should i have known? she was chattering away in spanish in the movie and i don't care enough to google her, so i assumed the obvious by occam's razor

Duckfu is playing Nicole Kidman's part?

Last thread was full of cunnyfags. Why bother discussing it when your post will be drowned out by anons arguing over Lyra's nipple colour?

It's a BBC adaptiation. It will be garbage.

We talked about this earlier. I complained about the generic trailer dialogue.

can i read this if i'm 20? didn't read it as a kid cause the series wasn't well known in my country, dimly remember the film and video game, but not much besides golden compasses and talking bears
is this worth the time investment and is this written with children in mind (i.e. the language is too simple)?

thanks for sharing

>feral spic girl from Logan can do a British accent.

Well it helps that she has a British father.

reading is for faggots. just watch the trailer and pretend you know the books like we all do with shit like this

your complaint has been duly noted

>MUAH STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMEN
>MUAH LITTLE GIRLS
>MUAH NIGGERS

FUCK THIS SHOW WILL FLOP

Attached: 9982170B-8797-486D-A333-FD888B94F90C.png (500x775, 205K)

HDM is not written for children. The overarching plot is about original sin and how the loss of chidlhood innocence can change someone on a deep, personal level.

then you don't fully understand occam's razor

i may be wrong, but doesn't isn't occam's razor a principle that states the explanation involving least speculation is the correct one? she speaks spanish fluently in the film (or appears to) and looks like she could be mexican. ergo i assume she's mexican

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OUR GUY JOER MORMONT IS IN THIS

i hate mass replying fags like you