Wat

Wat

Attached: file.png (604x340, 319K)

fucking A24 screwed the pooch hard and this didn't even get a theatrical release

but they're gonna give Ari Aster's garbage ass all the rub in the world

I genuinely don't see why. It could have done well in small hipster cinemas

I didn't get the point of the vandalism scene. Was it some kind of a statement on Los Angeles decaying?

Was inherent vice like this?

Probably. Or that the new generation doesn't care about anything. Or something.

It's gonna be a cult flick in a few years, you just wait

It's there to show MC is violent. He's the dog killer, same goes for a lot of other scenes

What was the owl

An assassin issued by rich people. The one that came to kill Sam was the hooker that frequents him

How did she disappear?

She knows his apartment. She snuck out

The owl is a metaphor for suicide. There was no illuminati conspiracy. Guy was just mentally ill. MC is visited by the owl (= he considers suicide at one point) because his life is empty and meaningless, but he overcomes the urge

Don't you agree this is kinda doomer manifesto?

>muh metaphor
It really sucks that le 300 IQ people are gonna over-analyze this movie, even though it's clear as day it's about conspiracy.

Is this good? Dont lie to me

>you will never live in based LA

Attached: 456784.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

5/10

Its fun

worst movie i've seen in 30 years

>even though it's clear as day it's about conspiracy
If you have an extra chromosome, maybe, The entire movie is about people dealing with the bitter truth that life is ultimaltely meaningless. MC and conspiracy guy try to look for hidden clues that reveal a bigger truth (which there isn't) in order to make sense of it all. Rich people burry themselves in concrete vaults trying to escape to the afterlife. Very alarming that you couldn't pick up these obvious themes.

is there a worse masturbatory bullshit that movies celebrating pretentious hollywood type manchildren?

>tips fedora

Attached: 1533313099604.gif (720x480, 309K)

whatever you say, brainlet, whatever you say

This movie was great

>masturbatory bullshit
it's not mastrurbatory at all
>celebrating pretentious hollywood type manchildren
are you braindead? I don't even like the movie that much, but you must be complete retard to miss the absolute hatred this movie has for Hollywood and showbiz in general

so cringey
legit seems like it was written by by a 12 year old imagining how sophisticated mid 20s ""adults"" live

nice to see that Yea Forums has to have redditlettermedia make a video for this place to have decent threads.