If you were face to face with Warwick Davis, what would you say?

If you were face to face with Warwick Davis, what would you say?

Attached: midge.jpg (685x385, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLB1nqeFLZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA MIDGET

THINK ABOUT IT LOGICALLY

I loved you in Goldmember

>nice stilts

You're a big guy.

You make any of the Leprechaun films watchable. Best part about them

MIDGE

more like knees to face

>I thought you would be taller

Willow should have been a better movie and you should have been a bigger celebrity.

Now dance you little fucker dance!

Nothing. My shins can't talk.

Attached: 1548728609692.gif (396x297, 635K)

I'd say nothing as I pissed on his tiny cuck face

>tfw manlet but not short enough to be midge actor
He'd probably laugh at me

You guys are in for a rude awakening when you get a court summons in the mail. Violent threats aren't a laughing matter.

"Hn? Oh shit I must've passed out again, let me just get up"

I'd get up from my prone position and give him a good kick, right in the middle of his midge head.

If I were face to face with OP, I'd ask him to explain his bizarre Warwick Davis fetish. It's become disturbing.

y-you too

lol

What I would give to kidnap Warwick Davis and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

Where's the rest of you?

"Hey, aren't you an actor?"

That's 100% what I would say

>>Oops, sorry. I didn't see you there.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLB1nqeFLZo

What I would give to kidnap Warwick Davis and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

Imagine Warwick knocking on Hiro's door and Hiro answers dressed like a French maid and he invites him inside to play Final Fantasy VII.

"Get off the top of my fridge!"

I'd have to take out a microscope to see him.

That happened.

>Why am I on my knees?

I wouldn't "say" anything to it. I'd whip my cock out, which is average-sized but longer than its torso. If it doesn't start sucking immediately I bludgeon his head with my cock until the monster gets the point and sucks me off until I blast it away with a powerful ejaculation.

I don't speak to inaminate objects like realdolls. that's what crazy people do.

If I were face to face with him I'd have to be on my knees....

So I would stand up, and then proceed to politely kick him in the face sending him flying across the street.