Gabagool

So, now that the dust has settled,

3 > 1 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 5 > 8?

Attached: GOT-game-of-thrones-32826622-1280-848.jpg (582x385, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was a pile of shit all along

What's with the PVC elbow piece pauldrons on this show?

KING IN THE NORFFF

>3 > 1
pump the brakes

1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8
not even joking

2>1>3>4>5>>>8

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > Hardhome >>> 8 > 6 > 5 > 7

For me it’s 2>1>3>4>5>>>>>>>8

I respect this opinion.

6 is at least better than 5, come on now.

3>4>1>6>2>5>7>8

1 = 3 > 2 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>> Every other season.

i'd swap 5 and 7 but that's about it

AYE DON WON IT

Attached: 1558148534946.png (645x729, 216K)

1>3>2>4 >>> > 6 >>

Agreed, but S8 only gets a boost because episode 5 was mostly kino aside from Jaime v Euron

4 > 2 > 3 = 1 > Hardhome >>>> 6 >>>>>>> 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8

Hardhome was shit and the moment Dabid stopped caring at all about any of the rules they set up in the previous seasons.

1>2>3>4>6>5>7>8

Mhysa is the final episode of the show. The bad guys won. The end.

1>4=2>3>>>>5>8>7

1>2=3=4>>>>>>>>>>5>7=8

2>4>1>3>5>6>7>8

8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1

Don't trust me? Watch the series in reverse order and you'll understand. All plotlines get solved this way

2>4>3>1>6>5>8>7

4>2>1>3>8>rest

8>1>2>3>4>6>7>5

Season 6 sucks and is overrated and doesn't hold up well at all on rewatch because it's empty fanservice and payoffs, s5 at least has some of the magic left to it

>3 > 1 > 2 >

One is the best for me but you got it right first 3 seasons are the best.

6>5>7>8
Fixed it for you

1>2>4>3>>>5>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why don't you like 4?

It got Arya+the Hound adventure, Tyrion's trial and the Essos part of the show actually becomes interesting.
I has a lot going on for it.

Yup, it just gets worse and worse by season.

Switch 2 and 4

1>2>3
The other seasons aren't worth mentioning

1-4 were all more or less as good as each other.
Other than that 6 > 5 > 7 = 8

1 > 4 = 2 > 3 = 5 = 6 >> 7 >>>>>>>> 8

8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1

8 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 5 > 2

1>2>3>4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5>6>7>8

this really is the only correct answer

I seriously think it was a near linear progression from greatness to shit. The show was at it's best in Season 1, you had scenes like Robert and Barristan swapping war stories with Lancel serving drinks and then it give you insight into Jaime as a character when previously up until this point he was just handsome evil knight man, this wasn't in the book, it was an invented scene but it condensed what could have been a dozen scenes into one and it still feels natural and on point, it was well acted, all the right notes were struck and overall it was what you'd want in a good adaptation.

Then the show started going bad in Season 2 with the introduction of Talisa and it started with Robb's character assassination but it quickly morphed into a franchise wide problem. Characters and plotlines being butchered with very little care, changes that caused previously working sections to break. It became more and more apparent that D&D didn't "get" the story in a fundamental sense so where a good adaptation can makes changes to expedite, simplify and move along a mountain of book material smoothly and coherently as possible into short succinct scenes clearly relaying to the audience multiple key bits of information all at once with minimum effort D&D couldn't because to do that you need to understand what story we're telling and what the Author's purpose was for these scenes where as D&D would just add scenes they thought were cool, might give their actors a shot at some award, but ultimately didn't lead anywhere substantive to the story. They were scenes for the sake of scenes and it made the scenes a total mess compounding season after season, then they ran out of book material to adapt and they pretty much lost all direction, they lost the plot, they lost the characters, and this is where we ending up.

honestly that war stories scene is one of my favorites in the whole show

>Anything with 8 parts/seasons

>Jojofags start posting the number order of their favourite parts without context to confuse people and start shit.

Happens on /vp/ too.

best ranking itt

It really is hard to argue against.

this

The worst offender in Season 2 was the subtle changes they made to Stannis's character, making him more of a bad guy than he is in the books. You could already tell the direction they wanted to go with him.
But Season 2 still had great moments, even some of the added scenes weren't bad.
Hell, the whole battle of Blackwater isn't in the books and yet it's the best episode of the show hands down, written by GRRM himself. After that he stopped working on the show and it went to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU
So good.

stand aside retards

Attached: 1557957053921.jpg (619x800, 119K)

more like 1>2>3>4>6>5>7>8 desu