It’s a Dan gets arrested for sexual assault episode

>it’s a Dan gets arrested for sexual assault episode

Attached: D9D6F46F-C825-46B0-8179-F4A6D7A3145C.jpg (312x445, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/86887s5DIXA
youtu.be/Zh1pZqmxvmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone else beat their dicks raw to markie post on this show? i mean, i was going through puberty but don't know why i fixated on her so

>No, Dan. What you did was rape. You RAPED Christine!
>Now....pull my finger!

Attached: harry.jpg (330x512, 19K)

Am I imagining this or was there an episode that followed Bull around through his daily life outside of the courtroom?

Sounds like a load of bull

What do you call this hairstyle?

they rarely had scenes outside the courthouse because that would require extra sets

Do people usually become judges in their early 30's?

>What do you call this hairstyle?
The Ubu.

The Magician

The premise of the show is that an outgoing mayor made a bunch of appointments on his last day and Harry was the only one home to answer the call and take the appointment for new Night Court judge. It was noted that he was the youngest judge in the history of the city or whatever.

is night court as comfy as it sounds like?

Ok, I remember the show and seen a few episode many years ago but didn't know the premise that well

>is night court as comfy as it sounds like?
Absolutely. This was my favorite grownup tv show in third grade

It was, I was a kid in the 80’s nighttime New York looked so comfy with Night Court, Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters.

I have a pantyhose fetish, so one of my earliest fap memories is jerking to Markie Post's legs

i never beat my dick, but she's comfy sexy.

bretty comfy especially for late night viewing
youtu.be/86887s5DIXA
more adult humor than most sitcoms at the time but the plots got more and more nonsensical over time. the 30 rock episode where they added a werewolf lawyer actually seems like something they would have done

youtu.be/Zh1pZqmxvmM

fuuuuuuck i miss the 80s before the fucking internet ruined everything

Love this show. Dan couldn't exist today. Great cast. Markie Post is hot as fuck.

Attached: markie2.webm (968x1080, 966K)

what was wile e. doing in new york?

>what was wile e. doing in new york?
Acme Co. stopped replying to his letters

Downloading the first season thanks to this thread. It's probably been thirty years since I've heard the intro but it came right back

John Laroquette was an idol of mine when I was a little kid

yeah, me too, maybe thats why im a level 3 sex offender.