best season ever

Attached: 123123141.png (617x409, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=EA7UQOYskas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=EA7UQOYskas
AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAahHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

AHAH HAHA OH NO NONONONO LOOK AT HER FACE

How are Dumb and Dumber not being called out for this shit? How? HOW?

>How are Dumb and Dumber not being called out for this shit? How? HOW?
They are, dumbfuck

>"If you've been wondering exactly what you're going to do with yourself after Game of Thrones ties itself off at the end of the eighth season in June, it might bring you some comfort to know that the cast are way ahead of you and apparently haven't come up with any coping mechanisms either. Emilia Clarke wandered around London for "three hours, aimlessly" after she got hold of the scripts for season eight and found out what happened to Daenerys Targaryen, according to the Press Association. We don't know for sure, but it's a fair punt that Clarke padded sadly around Dragon Road in Camberwell for a final pilgrimage. "It might as well have been raining and I would’ve just walked in it not knowing what to do," Clarke said, adding that there were "loads of tears" while she filmed her final scenes as Daenerys. "That was the moment I realised that alcohol can also be a depressant," Clarke said. "I was kind of nursing a glass of wine going, 'I don’t know why I’m not getting any happier from this.'" Maybe try pairing it with raw stallion heart next time, see if that perks things up.

I feel bad for them. Thankfully, no one is blaming the actors (who did do a good job, particularly Clarke and the guy who played Greyworm).

How was she allowed to say this given that it makes it pretty obvious she either dies or doesn't become queen?

I feel much worse for the crew. Watching the behind the scenes videos is just sad. All the effort and work ruined by two bois who wanted to go to SW sooner.

Why would anyone who paid attention assume there was a chance she could become queen? It would be a cheesy happy ending.

What are they going to do?
If they try suing one of their biggest stars, it will be endless hurricane of bad PR for HBO, which of course hurts the GoT brand as well. The brand is too important for them to try to act like litigious jews now.
Besides, public opinion for GoT has done such a dramatic 180 over the past few weeks that they might as well just let the stars publicly voice their disdain and disappointment for the dumpster fire that this show has become. If the producers try silencing their own stars now, it will only inspire more outrage from audiences and potentially turn them into martyrs.

>Umm there are no better writers in television than Dan Weiss and David Benioff. They ended it brilliantly, better than I could've imagined and you people are in for it.

That's awesome. For me that's doing something right.

>how would you describe the finale of game of thrones in one word?
>kit: disappointing
never fails to make me laugh, because you can see on his face that he's serious

Aye. He lets that word hang just long enough to make it poignant. And you can tell it has the desired effect in person as well from the visible look of shock and concern on the interviewer's face when she realises he isnt joking

>I feel bad for the fucks who are earning £1m+ per episode for phoning it in

Episode 5 was pure kino, the only people assmad are danyfags and SJWs who couldn't see all the signs pointing to their "YAS QUEEN SLEIGH" being sauron

i know you're autistic and not capable of understanding how other humans might feel, but it's pretty easy for normal people to understand that these actors might have grown attached to their characters that they've been portraying for years and were disappointed to see the show stumble so hard right at the end.

Episode 5 turned like half of this board into danyfags just because psycho Emilia is cute

Clarke's acting is kino and her heel turn could have been amazing had it been better written and not as contrived.

Episode 5 was mostly a disaster though.

this reaction is nearly as good as Varys, a true varied reaction

>that last clip of the smol man, with the eye roll at the end
Jesus Christ they all hate Dungeons & Dragons, don't they

dany was pretty popular here before that anyway. danyfags were just not the most vocal of fanbois

>GoT actors hate season 8
>Pattinson hates Twilight
Anything else where actors hate the movie or show they were in?

Ewan Mcgreggor hated Star Wars
Mark Hamil hated the latest Star Wars

Jon snow was never one to lie ayy

The look on his face is the best of it

to be hones i became danyfag after the 5th episode of this season the only thing that bothers me is that they are going to kill her even tho i still hope that the leaks aren't real