Untitled

Attached: U just know.png (503x579, 659K)

did they?

me on the right

loved him in black hawk down

Can you even imagine looking that good?

I mean if I got to choose what I look like there are probably a hundred famous people I would choose before him

Attached: A4CFAC3C-84D4-4D6D-862F-2414A6D8F21B.jpg (332x443, 25K)

Can you imagine looking that good and marrying this?

Attached: ef7aefku0yqzirprczd3.jpg (750x445, 50K)

>married for 20 years
what a KEK

someone explain the chad marrying old hag phenomenon. why don't they all do it like leo?

Strange

She'll do the mommy kink stuff and won't tell everyone else in town about it.

Not everyone in hollywood wants to go to hell

got a nice dick too

Who cares if people judge her mathematical ratios of certain parts and facial symmetry to be off and therefore unattractive? We’re all sacks of meat. Attraction doesn’t matter. If he’s happy, he’s happy. If they lasted 20 years that’s longer than most actor marriages between “beautiful” people.

They have been married for 20 years.

cope

He's propably a closet faggot like Hugh Jackman.

She probably had money and he was a young guy looking to make it in acting, he's stuck with her.

So why doesn't he trade her in

>he isnt mommypilled

Because he loves her.
He also has Children with her.
Most chads like him spend their early years fucking whoever they like until they're bored and then settle down.

Love isn't real.
Find a better excuse.

It is though

Clearly it is.

it is real. You are just a social reject who has to say shite like that because nobody has given you affection.

based

Haven’t you watched Interstellar?

Kek kys.

There is no proof of any of this it's just my head canon but I think the vast majority of really attractive men are also intelligent and understand the importance of a strong family unity. If the woman has all the qualities of being a good wife and a good mother it doesn't mater if she's not on your level. Their intamacy must be amazing too after being together so long. Sex with someone you connect with is better than sex with someone more attractive that you don't have the same bond with.

>Sex with someone you connect with is better than sex with someone more attractive that you don't have the same bond with.
for a woman, maybe

for a man, them not having sagging skin is much better

nope. it's the same for both. you guys are just immature and that's why you aren't happy

t. saggy roastie

It's a gigantic difference and fits for both genders

seething incels and their delusions

Fucking travesty

not roastie, hurt guy who's been with attractive women and spending my actual time with them taught me that living with someone and having sex are two different things. also beauty and sex are two different things as well. relationships are about helping each other and contributing, and you'd be surprised how little the beauty actually matters, it's almost useless

based womenposters

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if Hugh Jackman, Pierce Brosnan and others do the same that there's more than meets the eye when it comes to marriage. They could have their pick of basic bitches, but that's probably not fun in the long run.

Brienne a cute

Attached: gwendolyne christie main.jpg (250x353, 32K)

I found topless Brienne in the sex scene hot. Am I gay ?

Chads want mommy figures to take care of them. Betas needs validation by marrying a stacy that will only see him as beta bucks.

Attached: 1557677968968.gif (491x546, 2.4M)

>incels: all women are whores, women only care about looks, if you're not attractive you have zero chance, etc
>also incels: intimacy and personality meshing are stupid and stuff only women do, love isn't real, all that matters is if a woman looks good
I hate how overused incel is but all of you perfectly fit true toxicity. Seriously get help.

>toxicity
Living meme

Reddit tier comment

It usually is except for in this case where you genuinely believe humans don't matter at all outside of surface level things. Absolutely disgusting.

BOGGED

Not it, you

>someone says men prefer young women to old women
>WHY ARE YOU ERASING MY VERY EXISTENCE!! ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC & SHOCKED???
kek. classic women.

Yet if the sexes were reversed you would be the first one bitching about it. Fuck off back to r*ddit.

My talent.

Attached: FB_IMG_1558249934947.jpg (720x720, 53K)

I'll give you a few minutes to read the thread to see if you can figure out where in your post is wrong.

>She's younger than him

>so much makeup its literally melting off

Attached: bogged.jpg (768x605, 77K)

She was miss Greenland

I suppose she had super high SMV back then?

Attached: ce960147c5203d31785fcbc68d6e896f.jpg (575x675, 53K)

I looked it up and it's actually true, she's younger than him by one year. What in the fuck is this shit

i'll give you a few minutes to stop being a woman and just think about it logically

Attached: beaky_buzzard_by_themrock_dd23jwg-pre.jpg (853x937, 57K)

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA

I'll explain it to you because you have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old. The debate/argument isn't about men preferring younger women, it's about how in a relationship and marriage there is more to it than just that, and him being with her isn't weird at all even when there are better looking women out there.

those aren't the posts you quoted my friend. someone pointed out that men prefer no sagging skin to muh deep emotional connection or whatever. that's just a basic fact that any man understands. then you flipped the fuck out because you think your gender's perception of sex applies to men as well

>someone pointed out that men prefer nonsagging skin to muh deep emotional connection
wow...it's almost like that's the entire argument retard

there's no question that men prefer having sex with young women to having sex with old saggy skin women who they happen to have an emotional connection with. if you agree with that, then great. now move on

I don't believe that's true. I can't believe this entire exchange was just to get back to point of the argument half way up the thread.

In medieval/Victorian times handsome men would marry older and uglier women simply because they were homosexual.

Ugly woman will put up with anything just so the handsome dude stays. And that "anything" is usually not bitching when he's out getting fucked by his mates

you do realize famous chads all cheat on their wives though, right?

you don't have to believe it, it's true.

allow me to separate these things for you since you're too busy being a woman who is quite frankly shocked&appalled?? to understand:
>claim 1: men would rather have sex with young women than old saggy skin women who they happen to have an emotional connection with
>claim 2: men would rather have a relationship with young women than old saggy skin women who they have happen to have an emotional connection with
two mutually exclusive things. and one being false does not have to lead to the other also being false

Man here, yes I take young pussy over emotional connection any day of the week. Young pussy and an emotional attachment is where it’s at though.

>mutually exclusive
I mean to say separate. not mutually exclusive

she used to be hot

You never experienced sex with someone you don't care about, and then sex with someone that you do. It's a massive difference. He's in love with his wife it's that simple.

they married in their 20s
thy're the same age, i think she might just have had some shitty plastic surgery

yeah but he'd much rather have sex with young women than have sex with her

They don't know him like she does.

yeah but he'd still prefer sex with them

It would be empty and soulless compared to his decades worth of experience he's had with her. It would leave a lot to be desired. He wouldn't prefer to have something inferior to what is already in his life.

just so you know if you ever want to understand a man you're going to have to understand this

Maybe he would, for sure... There are always more attractive people out there, people hotter than one's spouse. But maybe loyalty and sacrifice should be a thing in a relationship. You fucking cunt.

Attached: rubrubrub.gif (268x305, 2.31M)

Why are men so shallow?

It's not men that are shallow, it's women that are worthless beyond the physical realm.

I have no idea what you mean by this post

>It's not men that are shallow, it's women that are worthless beyond the physical realm.

Attached: 1531903450634.jpg (2048x1536, 190K)

They don't want to get fucked via Divorce?

The wall.

Cursed. Don't open, pls.

hes almost 50. how does he look so good

If I went to my barber and told him I wanted him to cut my hair like season 1 Jaime, would that be gay? Pretty sure I can pull it off. I'm blonde and it's kind of long.

Working out and eating healthy is a hell of a drug.

is it only a matter of time before another chernobyl event happens again?

Why the long face?

Literally all of 4channelers are socially disfunctional and cant comprehend a reality where people have healthy solid relationships. Sad.

Her face is somewhat reminiscent of Mr Blobby's.

we're sorta pushing our luck with nuclear technology. feel like it will blow up (heh) in our faces eventually. all it takes is an earthquake to disrupt a reactor. similar to what happened at Fukushima

YOU JUST KNOW

oh no, not fukushima, how will we ever survive a catastrophe of that magnitude?

>She was miss Greenland
That doesn't say much from an island of inbred alcoholic injuns who live on danish sperm and money.

I think that's what normies call love, it's a weird concept I know

>Daenerys in Oblivion

have sex

Lmao

God, wish that were me

It's real, user.

I don't know, man. Guy has the right balance between being gorgeous but still masculine.

Confirmed homo?

They've been married for 22 years. She was probably hot when they first met, and naturally men age much better than white women. I can't imagine that's her natural face. Please don't make fun of Nikolaj's wife, it would hurt him if ever saw such comments and he doesn't deserve that.

If i could choose what i looked like i'd pick taylor swift

Her jaw has been evolving since day 1 it seems
Someone mewed too hard

Best chemistry irl and in the show desu - can't believe she's like 9 years younger than him

she's a cute mommy :3

Just imagine being such a bunch of Sad Jaded Dumbasses to the point you have to made shit up Because you refuse to believe in true love.That is Just embarasding.

Attached: 1556559756864.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Ser Penguin the White knight

It's crazy how mewing actually works. If you're a turbo chinlet I guess you're fucked anyway though.

BOGGED she probably got tons of plastic surgery to try and stay beautiful for him and it just fucked her up instead

Can't you fucking see she got a (really shitty) cheek augmentation?

Chads slay prime teen pussy in their younger years then settle down with someone who they actually love

Looksmatched in 2019

wait it actually works?
Dont fuck with me user.

My side profile is really good, but from the front my jaw looks weak. i'm gonna try mewing. what's the jist of it? tongue to roof, teeth tight?

comfy af tb,h

jesus christ. he's literally a 10/10 in my book and that's what he's married to???

s-sauce?

Brienne's actress might have the most beautiful smile. I really mean it. When she smiles, you can forget that she's actually a 3/10 monster. Her face lights up into something beautiful. She's so pure.

It's all relative, you know? Some girls have shitty grimacing smiles, that no matter how hot they are, contort their face in an unappealing way. But the fact Brienne is so trollish deadpanned, and then so damn loveable when she smiles, really goes to show how good it is.

>tongue to roof
Yes.
>teeth tight
No. I used to do that and it made no difference. Your teeth should barely touch each other and there should be no pressure. Just relax your mouth. Once I started doing it like this I got results pretty quickly.

Mewing works. If your jaw is weak you need to start chewing lad. I saw incredible results. Tongue posture and correct swallow are essential too

ITT: Smiles that couldnt be protected

they are the same age

Attached: img_2950.jpg (492x545, 118K)

I've seen this image a number of times. It sounds so nice. But when you really think about, there are probably a ton of unfortunate people who appear unfriendly, but are actually really nice, if you got to know them beyond their cunty face.

In fact, they probably start as nice people at first, but every treats them shittily, due to their unappealing visage. So they eventually begin to resent everyone.