DROPPED GoT PLOTS

Remember when Tyrion was supposed to be in love with Dany?

Attached: Another one becomes the cuck.jpg (1973x1032, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZD9HYezPG64
youtube.com/watch?v=6p5x0nxtqVs
youtube.com/watch?v=cCZn8zt2dHI
youtube.com/watch?v=F699DW1ZhLs
youtube.com/watch?v=5B8Ycfy-Ldc
youtu.be/zjuXFJJmNUY?t=84
youtu.be/QbOOXGG0dFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So basically Dany would yawn and Tyrion would be JerBear 2.0.

>2019, I am forgotten...

Attached: RADmure.png (888x666, 476K)

>DROPPED GoT PLOTS
So, all of them? Literally what is even left besides the most boring "who gets to sit on that ebin chair" bullshit?

when did that happen?
are you extrapolating purely from tyrion standing in the corridor as jon and dany started to fuck

Remind me who this is again?

It's stated in the script for an episode of season 6 or 7, and I believe B&W alluded to it.

The one pleb that brought dishonour upon his family name by not being able to set a boat on fire for a funeral.

who is this guy i must have forgotten could this be edmure tully the current lord of riverrun who has a child with the last remaining frey and is currently in casterly rock? pretty important...

Edmure Tully, Catelyn's brother/Robb's uncle who married Walder Frey's daughter after Robb broke his vow.

Last we've seen of him he was still Walder's prisoner, and they never mentioned what happened to him after Arya killed the entire House Frey in season 6.

The Prince who was promised. Cersi's death prophecy

>Last we've seen of him he was still Walder's prisoner

My timeline could be mixed up, but he was used to get the Blackfish out of that one castle by Jamie and he was kept as a Lannister lackey.

>tyrion is a targ
>lannisters shit gold (litterally)
>bran is the NK
>bran can time travel
>the god of many faces
>the kraken
>lord of the light
>lady stoneheart
>nymeria
>ros
>young griff
>varys being a targ
>jaime and cersie being targs

Nah, later that same episode Walder says he was sent back to prison at the Twins after helping Jaime retake Riverrun.

Her death prophecy was fulfilled, retard.

Since when were any of those people Targs?

Ah, my fault for not paying attention then. Thanks for helping me out, user.

>Arya killed the entire House Frey
huh?how?

howland reed, like where the fuck are the cranogg men

tywin was a cuck, none of the kids were his they were all mad king + johanna
tywin thought that it was only tyrion, but actually it was the twins too, thats what the incest and the hair alluded to

youtu.be/ZD9HYezPG64

this was never a plot point, this is just buzzfeed tier theories that normies share on facebook.

omg arya is such a badass where did she learn that omg she's so epic

SPIDERS
AS
BIG
AS
HOUNDS

What happened to all the white walker babies? It was shown how white walkers were made, but nothing was done with them. Were they simply brought into the lands of always winter and turned to dust a few months/years later once Arya killed the night king?

The what now?

Still 1 episode left. It could happen..

Huh?

2019, I am forgotten

Attached: ed41dbc4-188a-483e-a8df-e2a3394e4e92-baby.jpg (1020x576, 66K)

they were aborted

they left the babies in their little baby white walker cribs

Mate, why are you posting fanmade images?

they were the white walkers that were with the night king, rather than them being a group of beings the night king created all the others and they were under his control as well. show version of the others plot is trash

It's real
So the white walker babies grew up to old men in a matter of months or couple years? Freaky indee

Based huh?poster

how?

remember when Littlefinger gave a braavosi coin to one of his little bird

remember when Cersei was banging Lancel despite supposedly being in love with Jaime

remember when they never explained how a boar was able to kill Bobby B

remember the square mask women in Qarth?

so many questions so little time

prince who was promised is jon snow

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1556990399519.png (460x593, 188K)

It was supposed to be a spinoff series for Nickelodeon, kinda like the Muppet Babies, but it was (no pun intended) aborted.

It's real... all of it.

they grew up into white walkers you see with the night king.

>remember when they never explained how a boar was able to kill Bobby B

This one actually was, it's because his squire (Lancel) kept him chugging wine so he was drunk as fuck.

That's barely an explanation.

yeah it was made out that the lannisters orchestrated it. maybe spiked bobbys drink

It's Bran.

i heard that but how does being drunk make you weaker to boars?

he wasn't even riding a horse

cersei's entire plan relied on a wild animal getting lucky and his brother abandoning him

I mean, have you ever been drunk before? People can barely even walk straight when they're pissed, let alone fight a fully grown boar as safe as possible.

>tyrion isn't his
this would completely invalidate all of tyrion's characterisation after book/season 2
theres a conversation jaime has with one of the other lannisters (maybe his aunt?) in either ffc of dwd where she basically talks about how similar tyrion and tywin are, that jaime takes after his father far less than tyrion, and tywin was pissed at her for saying this

He was an overconfident drunk fatass that had slow reaction times and hunting a giant boar. It really isn't surprising.

The boar was littlefinger in disguise, he was in on it

it'd have made more sense if they had murdered him and then try to pass it off as a hunting accident

>Your grace, the boar was shouting about ladders as he rammed his tusks into the King

How did Selmy not keep him safe. He knew the king was shitty drunk, and should have planned accordingly. Bring more guys with spears to keep the king protected.

selmy was also littlefinger in disguise

Devilish.

>What's all that noise up there?

Attached: yyu6am55ewx21.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

It gave them reason enough when he learned of Jon and Dany.

>how does being drunk make you weaker to boars?
user have you ever been drunk?
are you underage?
being drunk reduces your reaction times and awareness whilst increasing confidence
boars can be dangerous animals anyway so being shitfaced drunk whilst hunting a wild animal with a non ranged weapon is extremely dangerous

Attached: BOOOOAARRRR.jpg (680x378, 49K)

Why would Littlefinger cosplay as Bobby's fursona and Selmy for Lannisters?

Brainlets

To climb the ladder

>tywin cuck
He literally raged and gave up being HoK when he heard that Aerys abused Johanna, it's never stated that she was even raped, just at most hinted at

>*roof collapses*

youtube.com/watch?v=6p5x0nxtqVs

Wouldn't it make more sense if he worked for boar?

boars are just slightly bigger pigs

they're cowardly creatures, if Bobby B was hunting elephants I'd understand, but boars? bullshit

Attached: qm0hn5gr8zx21.jpg (640x1080, 164K)

Boars can't climb ladders.

Are you under the impression boars have difficulty killing humans?
Boars are pretty big and can run quite fast, especially for their size. Pic some what related, though it's an American feral Hog (which covers a range of different species, including boar-pig hybrids), it gets the point across.
Mess around with a hog and you'll end up skewered

Attached: hunter.jpg (620x350, 72K)

ITS FUCKING RAW

imagine getting killed by a non-predator who feeds on trash

lmao, kys

dudes get dropped all the time by boars while hunting in greek myths
and they will charge you, they are aggressive as fuck

truth be told, boars are only a threat to manlets and gooks:
youtube.com/watch?v=cCZn8zt2dHI

Consider the other side. Tyrion touched a dragon, he had dragon dreams as a boy, his mother died during childbirth just like Jon and Dany (the other 2 heads of the dragon, some stories say he was born with a tail and other such deformities - this is common in the Targaryen line in TWoIaF and something similar was said of Dany's stillborn Targling - and best of all Tywin explicitly told him "you are not my son".

Face facts, it's Tyrion Targaryen.

lmao he killed everyone

Bobby B is a brave motherfucker

>The Long Night is coming, and the dead come with it. No clan can stop them. The Free Folk can't stop them. The Night's Watch can't stop them, and all the Southern kings can't stop them. Only together, all of us, and even then, it may not be enough, but at least then we'll give the fuckers a fight.

Attached: 1515903595267.png (500x465, 116K)

why the fuck i cant remember this

did i skip a season or something

It was the very beginning of the season opener IIRC. So with it being underwhelming and also about two years ago, it's no surprise.

its exactly an episode after killing Walder

On top of this I think it's mentioned he kept telling Ser Barriston to piss off and stop helping/protecting him.

>A presentation given by John J. Mayer of the Savannah River National Laboratory offers context. The study was presented at the 15th Wildlife Damage Management Conference in 2013. “Only four fatal wild pig attacks have ever been reported in the United States, three of these resulting from attacks by wounded animals during hunting circumstances," said Mayer. "The most recent occurred in Texas in 1996.”

Bobby B a fag

>being this wrong

>sansa wanting to have sex with the hound
>arya wanting to have sex with the hound
>sansa wanting to have sex with jon
>arya wanting to have sex with jon
>that masked girl who talked to dany in season 1 wanting to have sex with jorah

>bran we need you to go on this epic LOTR style quest to gain the knowledge required to defeat the real threat, this quest will encompass your entire storyline

>does literally nothing in the final battle

Attached: 1387512802734.png (506x615, 32K)

>>sansa wanting to have sex with jon
When

S U B V E R T E D

I hunt boars in Texas and I can confirm they will fuck your shit up.

They're pretty speedy buggers too

You always hear them first. There's something unnerving about hearing an animal running at full speed when you can't see it.

howdy partner

this actually makes me mad as fuck. bran was frodo and they did nothing with it except make him sit there and get saved by goblina

it doesn't even matter if he's made king because if he wasn't there it would just be
>sansa
>gendry
>jon
>le democratic council of progress

Him being king sounds awkward as fuck, imagine him holding court with peasants complaining about all their shit being ruined and he is just sat there beeping and talking about rapes.

this is the only one that bugs me.

Real leaks are in niggers
>jon kills dany
>longclaw starts turning into lightbringer
>dothraki bend the knee
>jon becomes a depressed and unhappy king

You can screencap this, i have inside HBO info

Nah, my uncle is game of throne. These are the real leaks:
>arya tries to kill dany
>dany kills arya and jon in retaliation
>tyrion poisons her
>bronn crossbows tyrion
>threatens gendry to force him to be king and give him highgarden

all the anons dissing boars should be locked in a room naked with an angry male wild boar
have fun getting your intestines gored out

butthurt joffrey spotted

time for beddy

G.R.R.Tolkien here, this is it folks.

Attached: I am not TIRED.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

boars can and will fuck you up they often charge hunters even after been shot several times

prince who was promised was arya

youtube.com/watch?v=F699DW1ZhLs
This is what we do with our boars

>revealed brann can manipulate time
>do nothing with it
BRAVO

B R A V O
R
A
Viserys is based
O

>Walder Frey's daughter
What happened to that hottie? She was best girl.

Apparently she had Edmure's baby.

What a slut. It explains why no one wants her any more though.

Mate if you've ever hunted boars before you wouldn't be saying that.

>they kind of forgot

>the square mask women in Qarth
Her name is Quaithe of the Shadow and she is probably supposed to be really important because she's in 3 of the novels, if only briefly in visions. Was Marwyn the Mage ever mentioned in the show?

SERIOUSLY WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE LORD OF LIGHT PLOT AFTER MANNIS DIED??? WHO IS THE PRICE THAT WAS PROMISED

Lord of Light got his pronouns mixed up. He thought Arya was a boy, so went with Prince.

it was arya, pay attention dummy, the signs were all there
don't you remember [insignificant dialogue from 6 seasons back]? Look, the fire priestess repeated [insignificant dialogue from 6 seasons back], that means we meant arya to be the savior of the world all along

She wasn't strangled by a sibling.

hunting boars is the deadliest game. Did you ever read that story in English class?

I don't know if it was a brain haze, but for some reason, I think I remember them saying something in the show about how there is no word for prince or princess in the whatever language Lord of Light boys speak, so it could have been a male or female that was promised.

Remember when Missandei said that the language allows interpretation and it's Prince of Princess

It was unironically arya, beric was ressed 20 times just to hold the hallway

Remember when Melisandre, knowing that Arya would kill the Night King, told Stannis to kill his daughter for some reason.

Remember when Melisandre resurrected Jon, so he could go north of the wall for some dumb reason, and let the White Walkers destroy the magical wall that was holding them back

Yeah but that throw away line of dialogue in Season 3 ties all together

The Cersei baby plot
The logistics of the Dothraki invading westeros
The land Jon promised the Wildlings in order to get them on his side
Essos
Dorne
Cersei's prisoners
Yara Greyjoy and the Iron Isles
What did Bran do with the ravens during the Battle of Winterfell
Winter as a season

Melisandre didn't know shit

Remember when Tyrion helped design bran a rising saddle and he learns to ride a horse without the use of his legs.

desu it is a pretty fucking bad plot point that Barristan Selmy of all people couldn't do anything about his king being attacked by a boar

>Tyrion tells everyone, including Euron that he knew that Cersei was pregnant
>Euron just wasn't paying attention lol

They literally mention that he was poisoned by Lancel during the confessions/sparrow time line when Cersei first gets captured, its literally said literally that they poisoned him on the hunt to get rid of him.

Nah mate she knew Arya would kill the NK, that is why she said kill "brown eyes, green eyes, BLUE eyes". it is not like blue eyes are like a common thing and 1/5 of the population has them, specially in Westeros

She didn't know shit. She reads that fortune but she doesn't know what it means.

Guys I FUCKING FIGURED IT ALL OUT.

BERIC WAS RESSED 2n TIMES TO SAVE ARYA (PRINCESS PROMISED) TO SLAY THE NIGHT KING

SANDOR SAW HER KILLING NK IN THE FLAMES. HE THREW HER AT THE NIGHT KING. THAT EXPLAINS THE DISTANCE

pic unrelated, just the black sheep Stark who literally had absolutely fucking no purpose.

Attached: Battle_of_the_Bastards_42.jpg (1232x1688, 293K)

Mate, fi Beric was revived 20 times just so he could save Arya, so she could kill the Night King.

Why would Rhllor ressurrect Jon, what was his purpose in the battle against the NK?Him being alive just fucked things up more because his existence led to the Wall being destroyed.

Rhlor is retarded

Jon's purpose was to unite as many people as he possibly can so they can fight the walkers and get Arya to where she needed to be.

Jon was an important piece in uniting everyone against the NK so Arya could sneak attack him

I don't get it, was the Night King the only fucking weapon the Children of the Forest made? And then he went and created the other white walkers? Seems a bit retarded that they didn't create others like the Night King. And if they did create others like the Night King, it also doesn't make sense that killing him would kill all of them.

How the fuck did the First Men and the Children even lose to the Night King and were forced to build the wall if both knew his weakness?

Pure bullshit. Only 70iq retards actually believe this

Meli also said to Gendy in the same scene: You will make kings fall. What king Gendry made fall? A single line dialogue could put him a candidate to kill night King?

D&D are retards

This is probably the most infuriating d&d fuck up for me. Bran can fucking time travel and control people with his mind. And on top of that they actually show him warging during the battle of winterfell as if he is doing somethinf

Gendry gave Arya the spunk she needed to make the night king fall

*boom boom boom*
*CRASH*
In 10 seconds these two will be put in charge of another one of your favorite shows. How do you stop them?

Attached: AncientEvil.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Yeah but if Rhllor didn't res Jon, they would never get a Dragon, and the wall would hold them off.

And what people did he unite?A mercenary army, army of the north and the vale, and the dothraki?

The dothraki that did absolutely nothing.

It would've been easier if Jon just asked for a loan to every single house and hired like 10 Faceless Men

remember when Jon was supposed to be in love with her?

you probably thought it was a season recap

It seems surreal now that I was actually interested in Bran's storyline and thought it was based, and in fact redpilled when Hordor was revealed. I actually wanted to see what would happen. Then nothing did

remember when they rezzed me and told me I would save the north?

remember when I had plot and a love interest?

remember when I was main character?

Attached: n0hct.jpg (500x533, 31K)

Give them Star Wars instead.

:^)

Remember when elephants were supposed to be in it?

*blocks your path*

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-petition-1638249.jpg (620x450, 33K)

Write their name in the Death Note.

Attached: CerseiLannisterQOTAATFMSeason8.PNG.png (372x615, 518K)

>just season 8
>not seasons 6-8

it was a cold open, if you skipped to straight after the opening credits you may have missed it

I'll keep tabs on this, user. Interesting points made.

based

Normalfags liked 6 and 7. It's only 8 they dislike because kweeeen "got butchered by white men into being a crazy person"

jon has been such a dweeb this season

The whole NK storyline was botched. It was Jon and Bran vs the Night King built up over the entire show and all three of them were cucked out of a conclusion.

>"this is the finest arbor gold"
but it's red

i have preferred season 8 to seasons 6 and 7. the only thing i really disliked was how episode 3 ended. it was mega anticlimactic.

>much lore in the deep north
>never see any of it
>never visit the north while visiting the deep north, never have any adventures in the deep north
The budged was so tight they decided to just make it boring?

>Jon fulfills AA prophecy
>NK was defeated 3 episodes ago
ebin

be lucky you got Giants incell

dany is one of the most retarded mary sue characters I've seen in a long time, why anyone ever gave a shit about this trash show is beyond me.

>not seasons 1-8

>that is why she said kill "brown eyes, green eyes, BLUE eyes"
the original line was brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes. it was just a random throwaway line from years ago that D&D misquoted to force Arya's bullshit

>have your leading man do absolutely fuck all in the final season
now that's some fucking subversion right there, Rian is licking his fingers

>just seasons 6-8
>not seasons 5-8
seriously, it started to go wrong in season 5
that was when bad poosi happened
that was when young griff got omitted
that was when stannis had his character assassinated by twenty good men
season 5 has some good stuff like tyrion and jorah together but it was where the troubles began in earnest to the point that the show could likely never be redeemed

normalfags don't actually know what good writing is, they're just butthurt about Missandei and mad queen Dany

I am absolutely convinced that Disney sees Star Wars as a burner property now and is throwing it on the sword to save all other IPs from these hacks.

yeah this, they think good writing is being badass;

And they think directors are people who create everything

"Don't worry, you have nothing to fear from me... I'm here to help."

Attached: 109257.jpg (620x413, 38K)

Actually, you could already see the signs in season 4. That's when D&D started adding more of their OC and it was fucking terrible. It's only remembered as a good season because it was saved by having some of the best content left over from ASOS.

Kings landing was sacked just before Bobby B became king, many niggers dead one prince and 2 princesses killed one raped.

Bobby B didn't order the sacking though, Tywin did it on his own accord. It's highly doubtful it would've happened either, given that Ned was the one leading Robert's army into KL.

Top 5 Character Assassinations:
1. Euron Greyjoy
2. Jaime Lannister
3. Stannis
4. Three Eyed Raven
5. Varys

well, they sure as shit weren't mad when the other major storyline was ruined in episode 3. in fact, most of them loved the yaaas Arya slay fanservice.

Nah, they quoted one throw-away line of dialogue right before so that means good writing.

meli used gendry's blood to kill renly, tard

what i am saying is that you gotta burn some peasants to make an omelette.

HAIL DANNY.

There is evidence for both, I'll detail that in a moment. But in order for it to be poetic, it has to be ONLY Tyrion or ONLY Jaime and Cersei.
Now to quickly go over the evidence, Tyrion is a genius (genius/madness coinflip), his blonde hair is sometimes described as near platinum, and his one "black" eye may actually be very dark purple. Then there is all the "you are not my son" talk from Tywin.
Evidence for Jaime/Cersei is them fucking like rabbits, and Cersei's madness.
Poetic part is that whichever one is true, it means that either Tyrion and Jaime, brothers and best friends, either both killed their own fathers, or both killed each others fathers.
Whichever is true, I personally believe it is one of those things that grrm left in there for the observant autists and never intends on it being of great significance or even officially revealing it. One of those secrets he can sit back and smugly think about how he will never officially reveal, but is nevertheless true.

Yeah man, we're smarter than other people who like what we like. They just don't see the depth and can't be in our secret club.

Youre all retarded and just as normal as anyone else. You watch the same shows, read up on what dumb shit twitter has going, and discuss the same handful of overrated nonsense as any of us. Stop pretending you're so intelligent because you like different imaginary characters.

>don't worry you have nothing to fear from me
>i won't matter soon

littlefinger was botched beyond recognition, no blackfish, all the sand snakes.

Nah mate i am not memeing, the normalfag being the average people that watch GoT, they really think that.

It is kinda sad honestly

Dnd was too busy adding addendums to the poem to make it fit literally every character in the plot that they forgot the original requirements. The only canon solution remaining is that missandei was wrong and the entire story was just a myth.

yeah that's true, but they hadn't done irreparable damage yet by the time season 4 had ended
season 5 was the point of no return, they rushed too much and did too much damage to too many plotlines, often in the pursuit of stronk women
or should i say
bad poooooooooooooooooooosi

And then one day tweet it when he's drunk and have millions of people in outrage saying he's retconning

Tyrion is hardly a genius. He’s just decently clever. He thinks he’s smarter than he is.

Wasn't there another Stark who had like 5 lines over the course of the entire series and went with the wildlings or something?

He's smarter in the books.

"and she will die with her little brothers hands around her neck"

Watch the scene. his hand was around her neck as he hugged her

Three eyed raven is the night king sending messages to melissandre

0. The entire nation of dorne

rickon. didnt say any lines in the last season he was in so they could pay him as an extra

That isn't what the prophecy foretold.
The actual quote is
>And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
I didn't see any choking

So is Dario just ruling Mereen now?

arya literally runs past. the white walker sees her but doen't move because he telepathically told the night king she's here. that's how he caught her

>Cersei sad as heck, quite literally drowning in tears
>Jamie suddenly appears at the last moment and leads her to her to the blocked passage, turning almost certain death into certain death
Based

>season 5 has some good stuff like tyrion and jorah together
Ah, yeah, Jorah and Tyrion rowing a boat to Valyria and meeting the stone men of the Rhoyne... in Valyria. Oh, and Drogon, for some reason. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I guess we'll never find out what Varys heard in the flame

Attached: varys.jpg.480x0_q71_crop-scale (1).jpg (480x327, 20K)

Both Benjen and Rickon are dead

benjen stark was hanging out north of the wall and was used as a deus ex multiple times then died.

Sure, season 5 was definitely the start of the end. I'm just saying you could already see it in season 4. I think the burning of Shireen was the point of no return. That's when the show jumped the shark, and it became obvious the writing quality would only go downhill.

Not really

>lel u thot dat was acksually da nite king loool

my point was more that it's not bad within the context of the show, that scene and the rest of them together are great in the show
it's bad in the context of an adaptation, but everything after season 4 ended was a complete abortion as an adaptation

D&D's Tyrion sure as shit isn't, but then they've managed to turn both LF and Varys into brainlets as well.

Kind of, yeah

Uhm, Boars are actually incredibly dangerous and kill hunters all the time.

In order to pass the smart test, you have to know where whores go.

why does he give a fuck about civilian casualties of war? No one gave a shit about that until the vietnam war or so. Just kill all them civilians, no one gives a fuk - they deserve it. Relieive them their miserable lives - you're doing them a favour.

youtube.com/watch?v=5B8Ycfy-Ldc

mauler's video is up

you mean the city of dorne

youtu.be/zjuXFJJmNUY?t=84

Am I crazy or Jaime was angry as fuck and wanted to kill Tyrion for what he did to their father?

Attached: 1556926257120.jpg (900x900, 51K)

you absolute fucking retard. that's when one of the white walkers turns a baby into a white walker at the end of one of the seasons iirc. I just watched it like last week since I'm rewatching GoT to feel caught up, even though tomorrow this shitfest is finally over.

Remember when there was a lightbulb in Oldtown? what was that about?

his first dick joke, probably

NOW I'M THE BOAR, BOW DOWN YOU SHITS

Attached: GoT_Reaction (43).jpg (623x415, 90K)

He was. In fact I remember him saying something like
>The next time I see that little midget faggot, I'll strangle the life out of him with my own one hand (formerly two)
I don't remember what happened with that. When they first met again they might have had some angry words

the implied Tyrion betrayal of Kelly C at the end of last season being only that he believed that Cersei would send troops up north was pretty fucking lame

this show has no good payoffs anymore

>BURN THE BALLS

i remember he is in the books
Jaime fucking hates everyone later in the books lol
i dont recall if he is in the tv show

they kind of resolved that in S7, when Davos smuggled Tyrion into KL and they had a secret meeting in the basement.

They fugged it out

Man, fucking hell I just recently rewatched S1 and could not understand how that happens and then is just completely and utterly forgotten forever

Well that whole scene was retarded, but was clearly (and I think GRRM admitted this) pure budget cuts because they couldnt film an actual hunting scene.

well in the books she is described as the most beautiful woman in the world, so pretty much everyone falls in love with her, Including some women

Remember wildfire? The magical napalm they had that played a major role in the story multiple times already? That Tyrion was very familiar with? Why not use it against the zombie army that may wipe out humanity that is weak against fire?

youtu.be/QbOOXGG0dFo I mean, kinda? I wouldn't call this a dropped plot but still...

tell me how they're gonna get wildfire with no access to the alchemist guild of king's landing, who are the only ones with the knowledge and means to produce it

I'm not even joking but feels like Jaime kinda forgot all that because of the white walkers, he became kinda obsessed after the little show with Cersei

>riverrun
>frey
>casterly rock
If it's not Winterfell or KL, where the main characters (Arya, Dany, Jon and Tyrion) are, it's completely inconsequential.

>It's another "user doesn't get obvious jokes" episode

I love these ones.

well...

Attached: n4P3PptAxp8.jpg (971x879, 184K)

In the books he just says it was an otherworldly voice or something

Wait... this was really stupid

I unironically can't tell if this actually happened or not. You made me realize I don't remember what happen in S7 at all.

god I just want to fuck Meera's sweaty cunt

Attached: 38e6455f7cdb8fa0b5d0f27646f4e390.jpg (1780x2832, 872K)

>Get a god tier actor like Alexander Siddig to play Doran Martell
>Kill him off in the most retarded way so you can focus on YAS SNEK CANCER

The only good thing Show Euron did was end those fucks.

uh... what happened to Rickon?
You remember. Bran's brother?

Do you feel subverted?

Make up any reason. They asked Cersei for it after their meeting and she said yes. People have been teleporting all over the place for seasons now. It's just a strange thing to set up and then not use against zombies that have also been set up to be weak against fire. Maybe have that be your opening salvo instead of some stupid cav charge.

>t. has never encountered a BOAR before

Did they ever reveal who was leading the sons of the harpy? S6 hinted they were led by someone but then dropped it so Dany could slay some evil slave masters

How did the children lose any battles when they can throw magic bombs and create things like the night king? how were they ever displaced by humans.

Yeah, he got killed by Ramsay. It wasn't even an off-screen thing, at least try to pay a tiny bit of attention, user.

arya kills everyone

YOU ARE SUCH A GREEDY BITCH!!!

why does magic steel made on a continent that never contacted the NK kill the NK when nothing else does?

Remember R'hllor?

Attached: 1546884833258.gif (500x231, 613K)

How about capturing a wight to show to Cersei so she sends an army except she doesn't but it doesn't matter anyway because they easily won without her anyway?

I can't believe more people don't realize that the entirety of season 7 was completely pointless.

>Youre all retarded and just as normal as anyone else.

the universalist cope.

sorry. i dropped on season 6

basically every storyline turned out to be pointless

Falling birth rates and liberalism.

a lot of people seem to have jumped on board in season 4, saw all the "all men must die" stuff and took it as a series about a Disney princess reclaiming her rightful throne. They subverted those expectations.

Attached: 1558234473279.png (720x637, 85K)

Out of all the 100s of things the show fucked up

My biggest gripe is Jaime never finding out about Cersei and Lancel. You'd thing the entire world knows what she was on trial for...maybe Jaime would hear it

old man was absolute kino

ripping off Face Off and then making her the best swordsman in the world for no apparent reason is really the worst thing the show has done, even worse than Bran

Excuse my tardiness your grace, I somehow lost my way back to your chambers.

Attached: GoT_Reaction (98).jpg (625x351, 77K)

Never tell us who sent the assassing against Bran
Never explain Quaithe
Azor Ahai and Cersei's death prophecies

Especially when your sole assistant is a ratmilk boi

You wanna be the first one to mention it in front of him?

lol longpig

>make up any reason
>cersei said she would
No offense but you are the kind of person who shouldn't have any issue with the show. Just sit and keep your brain off and some other show on TV will find a way to wow you with the big fire explosions

Unsolved mysteries are fine, and from a author gunning for immortality. often a good thing.

Unless you go lost-tier and just keep introducing shit without explaining anything.

the valonqar part wasn't in the show i believe

Tyrion tells him in the books
when jaime frees him jaime confesses that tysha (tyrions first wife wasnt actually a whore, and tyrion is so furious that he tells jaime that cersei has been cucking him
tyrion also claims false guilt for killing joffrey and finding out that his first wife wasn't a whore is what drives him to kill his father

ehh, she would have been dead like 3 days after this happened. i highly doubt they were going to feed/water her.

They tried to make it out like "she's had the training, therefore she's skilled" but you never actually saw her get any good from the training.

well, after she's forced to watch her daughter die of poison and rot, which would take weeks

if you read about the valyrian steel dagger, it's implied that littlefinger set up the assassination to pin it on the lannisters

Yeah I know, I've read the books. I'm just upset we never saw Jaime turn on Cersei in the show and there's really no real explanation for that. Seems like a simple thing that was glossed over and completely changed the story

it's just strange to do that big dramatic thing and not give us a shot of her corpse or emaciated body chained to the wall weeks later

was really wanting to see those giant milkers. alas...

>cersei has been cucking him
...and moonboy for all i know

Brienne trains every day, why does Arya getting hit with a bamboo stick for a few months vault her into the top of the power rankings?

What the fuck is happening in Essos at all?

nobody cares and I'm glad they haven't bothered with it

It's heavily implied they'd force feed her.

Also, the girl Cersei thought was Tyrion's lover was killed.

could moonboy be the ugly bastard of the court?

>heavily implied
Do you people even watch the show? Cersei LITERALLY says that she'd force feed her to keep her alive

Who cares? ultimately nobody

>dany kills everyone in essos
>normies cheer
>dany kills everyone in kings landing
>normies mad that incel writers have turned their show into misogynistic tropes

The entire second half of Catelyn Stark's plot, including much of the Brotherhood without Banners plot along with Beric Dondarrion's death. In the books Beric gave up his life to bring back Catelyn as Lady Stoneheart, then she took over the brotherhood.

Losing Lady Stoneheart drops the entire point of Arya's arc, she doesn't want to become a heartless weapon. It's implied that Stoneheart is what she could become if she continues down her path. Her central plot is meant to be about Arya figuring out her identity instead of just a standard revenge plot.

I bet she's meant to kill Lady Stoneheart in the novels which is why they gave her the kill on Night King.

Attached: Catelyn_Stark.png (988x1398, 2.36M)

>Melisandre burned Shireen because she was the only obstacle to absolute chaos in the 7 kingdoms and would have unified opposition to Cersei and Dany as she was the legitimate heir after Stannis

>brienne
im going to rant. okay, i can understand why show jamie went back for sister pussy. he never got over. she can use wildfire on the people but he can forgive that, whatever. but hooking up brienne and jamie was a fucking disgrace. the last emotional scene between them should have been the knighting ceremony. instead they hook up and when jamie goes to leave, she turns into a pissing herself, crying wreck, begging for him to stay. that was awful. that was probably her last scene in the series. i'd rather her get with tormund for laughs than that shit. god that was dirty

A quick "oh and daario fucked all the girls and then let everything fall apart by the way" would be nice.

It could be mentioned quickly and not distract from the episode.

they really did a good job making SweetRobin so sickly

>imagine getting killed by a non-predator who feeds on trash
Those horns evolved for killing.

I feel bad for the bookfags, they get to know that none of the plotlines they read amount to anything without even reading the books that will never come out

Throw some citadel (Maesters) in there.

Also what the FUCK was the deal with that other red lady. Insurance in case Mellisandre's actress pulled some bullshit?

Attached: e07.jpg (600x678, 54K)

The Winds of Winter will likely release at some point. A Dream of Spring is literally a dream though.

>Ser Barricuck failing to protect a person of royal blood
Wasn't the first time, won't be the last.

No he wasn't. You don't get regicide pinned on you and have to go into exile for being smarter than everyone else

what difference does it make though? the books won't have a wildly different ending than the show, so how can something like lady stoneheart matter at all?

>He's smarter in the books.

No, in the books he is in fact makes substantially worse decisions, and his rule in King's Landing is more obviously a trainwreck.

a) it matters to character development
b) stories have subplots that end before the main plot
c) we thought that faegon wouldn't matter because of his omission but now we know for sure that evil dany jealous of the peoples love for someone else is the ending it's become clear that dnd only removed him because they wanted more time with their evil kween waifu cersei

best ending i've seen so far.

Arya doesn’t fit literally any part of the prophecy aside from having a gender and killing the Night King
Are you suggesting that the prophecy of who was going to kill the Night King was just that they would be of either the male or female gender?

>the only significant part of the prophecy ws btfo'ing trannys and genderfluids
based prophecy

A country that has always had relatively modern understanding of medicine including surgery and sterilization.

Nigga they will fuck you up

Attached: HEjUcXM.webm (640x640, 2.63M)

Some English bloke who fucked a scottish twink in the ass.

What the fuck are you talking about, boars are goddamn monsters

>EP3
>after getting off of his dragon Jon just runs around the battlefield and accomplishes literally nothing
>EP5
>after getting into the city Jon just runs around in the city for like 10 minutes, accomplishes nothing, can't even keep his men in line and retreats
It's weird how he did pretty much nothing in both of "big" battles.

He's really not, if anything he's lucky and clever which moreso applies to thinking on his feet to come out alive after his poor decisions lead to even worse consequences. There's a difference. Tywin was smart, Tyrion thought he was way smarter

>bookfags
>great writing, worst scenario is the story will never continue, but have no reason to believe that what might come next will be any worse than whats already there
>showfags
>writing started off strong but devolved into an absolute dumpster fire for everyone (including normies)
I envy them, I'd much rather have a good story never finished than some rushed trash.

That and what the fuck ever happened to meera

Agreed. And I don't know why everyone is so convinced it won't be finished. We never know how long GURM has to live. Being old and fat doesn't always mean you're gonna die asap

>bronn crossbows tyrion
>threatens gendry to force him to be king and give him
laughing

The way you hunted boar back then was baiting one to charge you, then setting a spear for it to impale itself on. You had to be quick, you had to be sure, and you damn sure had to be brave. The wine ensures the latter while weakening the former.

Bobby set his spear either clumsily or too slowly and the boar ripped out his guts.

...No?

Will best boy end up on the throne?

The implied link between Dany resurrecting the dragons and the White Walkers returning.

Ros was killed by Joffrey with his crossbow

This made me miss Steve Irwin.
>Croikey, that's one angry little bugger.

This guy looks more entertaining

>animal attacks him
>bellowing laughter

Attached: Untitled.png (227x316, 107K)

>bully tiny piggy pig because you can't handle big boar
I hope this guy is hung from his earlobes and then castrated

>the god of many faces
It's pretty frustrating how little role the gods play. They're real, obviously, but even with their resurrection ability and death magic they're just put aside and nobody gives a shit.

they dont real.

I think he's been done with the books for years. He's just been sitting on them as a final "fuck you" to the hacks in charge of the show.

Stannis is by far the worst

nah he's glad people will read the books now because they want a better than they got. he's just too fat to finish them

Retard, there is no boar in sight

Attached: QToVoMw.jpg (700x721, 184K)

Yeah, because he specifically went out of his way to bully a little piggy pig piggy and not an adult boar. What a fucking bigot.

Who's the guy next to Dorne?

Howland reed i think
frogfu's dad

Nah, fuck that. He ditched the books because he made them far too bloated. He can't coherently finish it up and he doesn't want to simply abandon plots so he'll just sit on his ass not writing.