I walked aimlessly around Boston for hours and the only person who talked to me was a homeless guy asking for a cig...

I walked aimlessly around Boston for hours and the only person who talked to me was a homeless guy asking for a cig. Movies for this feel?

Attached: 77EDF1F5-C6CA-4D4F-AF76-BC599A48EEE1.jpg (1024x929, 144K)

why are you seeking validation from external sources?

Because I cant find it from within

Forrest Gump.

they cant speak english wtf do you even want from them

well, you've identified the source of your problem. Next step would be to actually do something

Why would you do that? But on a related note one time I had to spend the night in Gloucester and I walked around downtown around sundown and every one was super nice to me. But I guess the difference between Boston and Gloucester is like Houston and Galveston for up there.

me too user, me too

where are you in Boston?

The point is not the search for external validation. The nature of modernity, in special the human spatial organization under capitalism that is guided purely by capital reproduction, leaves us alienated from our surroundings. The space around us belongs to others and can only be altered by them. We can barely change our small apartaments.
The sounds and thousands of people that we pass by are nothing more than white noise. They are ignored by our brains. We are not adapted to deal with this kind of enviroment. We are adapted to be among at most a hundred of our ethnic relatives and to live and die by their side.

I can only recomend you to read Kaczynski. I really dont remember any movie that reproduced this feeling of alienation.

Attached: 1551994861417.png (556x773, 439K)

>evolving is hard

Carlton Street

Technology takes away enviromental pressure. This is why people that would be in the pre-industrial era genetic dead ends are able to survive and reproduce.

The only kind of selective mechanism is the free market. It has eugenic mechanisms like nature. Even this last remaining selection mechanism is under attack, by both technology and ideology.

So yeah, evolving is pretty hard these days. The human genetic stock is degenerating very quickly. The solition proposed by the system is genetic editing. In other words, technology is going to save us from problems brought by itself. I dont buy it.

are you finished whining yet?

shut up retard

I've been in many cities and the homeless in Boston are very friendly. Why is this?

it just seems that way because the non-homeless are so repulsive

come on bostononians arent too bad, college students tho...

>expecting anything from yanks
we got a lot of nigs in the south but at least the whites here are friendly

>Gloucester
Which part? Downtown, East Gloucester? Magnolia?

Nevermind just saw downtown in your post. My hometown btw

fucking this, our cities have been ruined by yuppie hipster faggots flooding in from all over the country to attend college.

i was in the mcdonalds parking lot last night waiting for my friend to grab his food outside and some heroin addict tapped on my window asking for a cigarette
he looked like one of those philly wigger junkies with an oversized white shirt and jorts and a flatback cap and sleeve tattoos
fuckin gross

>yuppie hipster faggots
not even that dude, the chinks and indians are far worse. at least hipster faggots are nice

You gave him darts though, right?

>darts
fuck off leaf

Refusing to join traditional religious community while complaining about modernity.

Frig off, retard.

i'll pay you $100 to fuck off, lahey

Things are bound to change soon. Capitalism is in it's last stage.

Attached: 1551543665378.jpg (327x499, 30K)

Fucker, don't talk to me, talk to the liquor.

And this is somehow more tragic than walking around Chicago for hours and the only people who talk to you are homeless guys begging for money, Jehova's Witnesses asking for faith, and canvassers asking for donations

The Man Asleep is kino solitary

I guess it was downtown. I got stuck at the fish plant with no hours to leave. So they let me park there and it seemed like a coastal town from where I grew up, so I walked around. I walked down the street to the left from the water for a while and ended up eating at a nice seafood resturaunt. But I somehow bet the one I was parked next to was better.

I know the plant you’re talking about but unfortunately I didn’t eat out much when I lived there so I’m not sure which restaurant. I know the Pilot House is good though. I’m glad you thought Gloucester was friendly.

Gloucester is the nicest, if not the only nice, town I’ve ever been to in MA. probably because there are no black people

>nicest in MA
based
>no black people
Looking back this is kind of true, there were only a couple of black kids in my graduating class. There were a lot of Brazilian immigrants coming in though.

You're a retard

Attached: pepecringe.jpg (250x202, 7K)