I don’t get it

I don’t get it.

Attached: CAA59ADF-D85B-4849-B170-1A46CDF4DFDA.jpg (220x319, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtCPvM23wHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like "Jim Carrey Still Wants Attention"

Even more pathetic is that “documentary” about the making of that came out not long ago.

its surealism, but thats easy
youtube.com/watch?v=KtCPvM23wHQ

check it out here

Attached: WELCOME_TO_MY_COMEDY_CHANNEL.gif (320x180, 2.22M)

I give it 4/10.

To be fair, you have to have to have a massive IQ to get it.

tenk you very much

This is the movie that made me distrust biopics. I remember after watching it that i went and watched Andy Kaufman clips and realised Jim Carrey was playing a charicature.

It was all the more baffling when that documenatary came out where he claimed to have gone method.

I never liked either of these faggots comedies. Jim Carey or the man in the moons. Neither were funny. The funniest thing about Jim Carey was he ended up murdering his ex wife by giving her a bunch of STD's and selling her a bunch of drugs after their divorce. The ex's family made it all public and showed what type of shit Jim Carey was.

>it’s funny because it’s not funny.
Cringed.

this
plus le crazy man actually has feels, etc

That was literally Jewish propaganda to discredit Jim and smear his good name because he was no longer a box office draw and knew too many coincidences.

Jim was possessed by Andy's ghost

Then why didn't Andy's ghost actually act like Andy?

How was it propaganda? I mean I don't think it's entirely Jim's fault that she died but she really did die.

"Hello, my name is Sneed and this is my seed."

based af

There's actually two Rs in 'Carrey'. This is how I know you don't code.

> I remember after watching it that i went and watched Andy Kaufman clips and realised Jim Carrey was playing a charicature.

Hmm, I never bothered to look up real Kaufman clips.
I was entertained by it, but I didnt find it all that funny really.

He "went method" but didn't really know Andy Kaufman or understand what he was about.

>the scene where he starts getting mad at Andy's family because they say Andy wasn't as deep as Jim wants him to be

he did such a shit job of acting like Kaufman on and off the screen... he thought Andy was an autist, but he was just playing a character.. the whole documentary about this movie was so fucking cringey