Only movie I ever cried to was some shitty pokemon movie where Ash gets petrified and Pikachu cries over his apparently...

>only movie I ever cried to was some shitty pokemon movie where Ash gets petrified and Pikachu cries over his apparently dead body
>watch Detective Pikachu
>cry at that one too
What is going on here? This is way too much of a coincidence to be real, is my brain doing this on purpose

Attached: 1527538697725.png (700x399, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEC7tPPKAXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PTzeNH6yI2E
ox.ac.uk/news/2016-06-07-babies-dont-just-look-cute-scientists-find
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the film was very shitty

Pikachu makes your heart melt. It doesn't matter how good or bad the movie is Pikachu makes you emotionally vulnerable.

Attached: detective pikachu.jpg (800x800, 104K)

Not with that voice
It's the bulbasaurs that got me

Is Reynolds done with Deadpool now or will he keep going for more movies?

> I cried

Attached: 0F17F73C-B350-47D4-B9C8-8CD2EA2D794E.jpg (400x432, 120K)

Complete the sentence I wanna _______ that pikachu

>only movie I ever cried to was some shitty pokemon movie where Ash gets petrified and Pikachu cries over his apparently dead body
Am I the only one who did not cry during the first pokemon movie? Note I was a big fan of the show and collected their trading cards.

I think it's part that Pokemon reprogrammed your brain as a child and part that the movie was actually brilliant. Bravo to everyone involved in making it that good.

I've never really liked Pikachu all that much. In the anime I tolerated him, but this fuzzball is too adorable to not love.

Mewtwo was also cute in a freakish way

Catch

Attached: pika0001-0324_1.webm (1280x780, 2.99M)

crush

>Pikachu sacrificing its body so that its partner could live
You will never have a Pokemon so loyal.

>Mewtwo was also cute in a freakish way
He was kinda givin me a stiffy ngl.

BROOOOTHER MY BROOOTHER
youtube.com/watch?v=uEC7tPPKAXQ

It's kino

Isn't Deadpool 3 confirmed?

Damn I want to fuck that

Let's be real here, no one sacrificed anything. Pikachu just borrowed it temporarily. Mewtwo undid anything bad that happened.
I hate the West's style of stories that always end with a bad ending save for some little things that went right, but the East's style of having all stories end perfectly, with some godlike entity undoing all bad stuff that took place thorough the movie, is just as bad.

Attached: 1531216759805.jpg (453x435, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PTzeNH6yI2E

Attached: 1546772042999.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

Yep, the movie was shit but the movie was great

Attached: 2D5AD4D0-9F7F-4891-BA75-0EF329477CC5.png (1024x886, 871K)

>go into the movie theater expecting myself to be the only adult in the middle of a bunch of children and their parents
>room is actually filled with grown men solo or with their friends and/or girlfriends
>could count in a single hand the amount of underagers there
Deep inside I expected that but it's always a surprise to confirm this again. Guess that's why the movie is filled with adult jokes, they know their audience.

Attached: 1536303597513.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

You're a furry

You feel more sexually and emotionally attracted to animals than actual humans

I am not sexually attracted to animals, but I do feel more emotionally attached to them, like any healthy person, because they are cute, and cuteness is one of the most effective defense mechanisms of nature, it provokes sympathy in predators and makes them protect baby animals that are not even from their own species. Pokemon are engineered to be as cute as possible, it is normal to feel the urge to protect them, in fact it is a sign of humanity.

Attached: 1542697953905.gif (192x224, 51K)

I'd like to detect her pikachu nom sayin

Attached: woman.jpg (1280x1920, 223K)

Every single person in my theater was an adult with obvious autism. including me

Well?

Attached: 1558154609224.jpg (350x421, 29K)

She was not in the movie enough. She's very attractive.

I agree entirely

The movie was aimed at late20-30somethings to go take their children to watch

I wanted to hug the poor Pikachu when he started sadly singing the Pokémon theme song.

That part was freaking epic. I knew all the words to that song and I clapped.

They wasted a lot of potential by giving that voice to Pikachu for most of the movie. The entire audience loudly said "awww" each time Pikachu actually said its "Pika!" line with its cute voice, but that only happened like twice or thrice in the entire movie. In fact this movie needed a lot more cute moments with Pokemon, at least twice as much as it had.

best girl
is fucking a ditto disguised as a woman legal? What about disguised as a cunny? Asking for a hypothetical friend.

I feel like it needed a few more battles. There was honestly plenty of cute moments. The battles they did have were really well done and I think one or two more would have been great.

the battles were the cringiest parts

needed more lucy

>is fucking a ditto disguised as a woman legal? What about disguised as a cunny?
No both pokephilia and pedophilia are illegal in Ryme City. It's discussed in the video game.

The battles were shit and I'm glad it did not have many

I’m a huge Pokémon fan and I can say with certainty this movie was a huge turd

I'm not really a huge Pokemon fan because I don't have enough autism for that, and I can say with all certainty this movie was very fun.

Attached: 1539900337265.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Attached: woman.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Before i saw the movie I've heard that actors were shitty and plot is convoluted, but honestly both were fine imo. I only wish the movie leaned into that Noir atmosphere a bit more.

It's kind of hard to tell if ditto can replicate sexual organs though.

Attached: 257.png (520x264, 235K)

>needed more lucy
Yeah

Plot was awful, acting was shit, pacing was all over the place, only good things were the cgi and the waifu

>wish the movie leaned into that Noir atmosphere a bit more
Parts of it felt like a Blade Runner movie and I was a bit disappointed when it started to veer from that. Still really good.

>when she's walking around in Trainer gear
>tight pants, shirt, jacket
Pleased.

The acting did not bother me at any point but the plot was awful. With that said, it did not detract from the fun I had watching it, and I'm glad it had such a grand success opening, big hopes for a sequel

Yeah Pikachu riding a Pidgey fighting Mewtwo was pretty fucking cringy. I wouldn't have wanted anything else like that in the movie.
Retard.

>Ryan Reynolds was Pikachu
WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID NOBODY TELL ME

>that whole fucking scene with Pikachu and Psyduck in the back seat
>just wants the freaking head case as far away as possible because it's a literal bomb waiting to go off

I really liked the film, I think there's potential to this pokemon universe if they decided to follow through.

Asian detective, the girl, the main villain and his son’s performances were laughable bro. Awful delivery, stilted acting, zero character development outside the MC. It was objectively a bad film.

Was that really your favorite scene in the entire movie? Imagine being this autistic. The final battle was awful, in fact most battles were shit. My favorite scenes were these with dialogue between Tim and Pikachu. In fact, Pikachu's commentary on what is going on made this absolutely gold, especially when Lucy was involved.

I hope so I really liked the art style and I want more movies with this same animation.

Literally zero lore relevance, dumb plot device imo

Is there a ts yet? I don't care about what it looks like but I need sampled audio.

I liked it and so did the audience so fuck you and your "objective analysis"
This was better than most capeshit garbage that has been out recently

Attached: 1529654299599.png (526x272, 30K)

it was the gamma rays affecteting ur tiny brain

>Was that really your favorite scene in the entire movie?
No but it wouldn't have hurt to have a few more. It's a series about monsters battling each other after all. I liked all the other aspects as well though.

Acting was at least better than what Brie Larson did in Captain Marvel.

Lucy spinoff when

preferably where she is in every shot of every scene of the movie

You missed the entire point of the movie. It's not about battles anymore. The battles are still there since Pokemon are good at fighting, but they are secondary, the primary selling point of this new Pokemon universe is their interactions with humans. It had just about as much fighting as it needed, maybe even too much considering how dragged the fights were.

this was pikino

did you really name both of these images woman.jpg?

why weren't Asians cast for a Japanese children's franchise?

I'd rather Flamethrower her Ivysaur, if you know what I mean.

>bayonetta eating viennetta
10/10

It was full of parents with multiple children where I went. It was an embarrassing experience even with a child. It was too immature for me.

>most battles were shit
To be fair, there were only 2 battles, and in first Pikachu couldn't use his powers and the second one was against Mew Two who is OP af, so it was barely a battle at all.

fuck you I liked it
t. last saw poopkemon when I was 10

No one can relate to slit-eyed drones

Even Asians prefer white people. It's weird.

Pokemon thread?

Attached: 1529926592368.jpg (387x503, 47K)

>Mew Two

Attached: egg.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

hug

FUCKING THANK YOU. My childhood was let down as fuck

Ok incel enjoy your babby film in place of your capeshit fantasies of beating up your grade school bully

That's honestly better than the game premise, which boils down to enslaving animals and making them fight for entertainment.

They enjoy it and literally gain knowledge, superpowers, and transform into their true selves through battle. Fuck off peta.

Attached: Pokemon.png (500x775, 658K)

I'm just thinking from the point of view of general audience who knows jack shit about Pokemon. This is a better look for them.

Wow. That's pretty deep.

whoa....this is powerful..

>What is going on here? This is way too much of a coincidence to be real, is my brain doing this on purpose
You are feeling nostalgia over thew time you were a kid and you could feel actual emotions. The movie is about a kid that has no relationship with his father, yours is probably ashamed of you and hates you, it's ok to cry since you are not crying over pikachu or the characters in the movie, you cry becuase your life will never be as happy as when you were a kid, Tim wanted to be a pokemon trainer and grew up selling insurence, losing his mom and his dad, You grew up into a degenerate faggot that has no friends and has to ask Yea Forums to understand his own emotions.

Attached: Jewslayer.png (256x262, 85K)

Cried where, You stupid fucker?
Did I miss a dramatic scene or something?

There were several. The entire movie was about the kid regretting leaving his dad and getting a second chance to reconnect with him. If you weren't moved by it I don't know what the fuck to tell you. You might be a psychopath.

This is all completely wrong but I guess I'll share the scene that made me emotional to see if you fags can relate
It was that one where all the bulbasaurs showed up to help Pikachu. I did not care about Pikachu being hurt because I knew he would be fine in a few minutes, that's just how the plot works for these movies, but watching these bulbasaurs trot with their tiny legs and big shiny eyes just caught me off guard for some reason. I got emotional over how cute they were, if that makes sense.

Attached: 1532247917152.jpg (250x300, 17K)

OP just remembered he’ll never have sex

see

Reminder that Detective Pikachu is a CHINESE movie, that WB has nothing to do beyond distribution in some markets. The jews are afraid and will do the same for Godzilla, they don't want big movies to be made outside america.

Pls stop avatarfagging R3ddit

I cried when the MC started to talk, and realized how utter garbage his acting was. I sobbed even harder when the sidekick girl showed up, because she was even worse.

pin down and skull fuck until his breaking point, then tie up in a remote location to use for animalistic pleasure

>I got emotional over how cute they were, if that makes sense.
You are a girl

Jfc what a massive faggot lmao

Hello newfag, "avatarfagging" does not mean what you think it means
Imagine missing the point of an image board

Attached: 1529819853036.png (263x245, 99K)

I actually thought the mutt did an okay job considering his awful acting in Jurassic World: FK. The blonde was excusable because she was clearly only there as eye candy.

Lurk more redditfag

What you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison references?

>look at post this is replying to
>literally only one instance of that character being posted ITT
Fucking retard. Go back to r/Yea Forums, mongoloid.

brofist!!

Yea?

>Watched the movie with 2 girls during work
I'm god.

Nice samefag reddit

The main villain's plan was pretty stupid, but desu having an outlandish and poorly thought-out plan to fix the world is a staple of Pokemon villains. Imagine the poor fucks who ended up in the body of a Paras or Jynx or one of those weird psychic pig pokemon who have to keep jumping on their spring every moment of the day or they straight up die. Meanwhile the bad guy would be living it up as fucking Mewtwo.

Those criticisms are correct, but you don't need to accept it. Decent movie though i Guess.

>uh oh they caught me better think of something quick
>uh yeah y-you're a s-same f-f-f-fag
Pathetic

Attached: download.jfif.jpg (1024x1024, 693K)

For some reason he thought leaving his greatest opponent alone with his vulnerable body would be a good idea

disney shill was quick

this, it had SOUL unlike 100% of capeshit

This. Detective Pikachu was better than any of the animated movies and most of the series episodes.

i know that feel

>Pleased.
by those quads you mean? yeah me too

Hey OP, why was ryan alive at end?

Maybe camrip sucks but I didn't see much of her ass

Attached: Pokémon-Detective-Pikachu-Lucy-Stevens-Red-Jacket-600x800.jpg (600x800, 94K)

Why are you asking me? Didn't you watch it?
Ryan was heavily injured from the car crash and was about to die. There was a way to save him which is never explained in the movie but requires his son to be there. Since his kid wasn't there, Mewtwo put his mind in Pikachu's body and wiped his memory so he would perceive himself to be Pikachu. Eventually Pikachu, Mewtwo and the kid are reunited, so Pikachu manages to bring Ryan back through the unmentioned method.

Attached: 1542959450647.jpg (236x261, 12K)

Is there a study or something that proves the cuteness thing you are saying? Not trying to be an asshole, I'm genuinely interested

Well he didn't exactly leave him alone. Ditto showed up and almost killed him.

>Is there a study or something that proves the cuteness thing you are saying?
It's literally self explanatory. Kids are cute so that people won't want to hurt them.

Have Pikasex

>"Ditto, take the form of naked Alexandra Daddario!"
>*unzips pants*

I was ready to cry but they ruined it. You see, in the game Pikachu really dies and it stays that way forever; the mortal body of Ryan Reynolds got rekt, so Mewtwo transfers his soul into Pikachu's body, forever erasing Pikachu.

But the movie changed it with no explanation and Mewtwo got Tim's dad body out of nowhere, fully restored, and Pikachu also came back. Where was Mewtwo storing the corpse and Pikachu's soul? Magic.

Yeah plenty just google it
My first result: ox.ac.uk/news/2016-06-07-babies-dont-just-look-cute-scientists-find

>Where was Mewtwo storing the corpse
Probably the same place that the villain stored all the bodies of everybody he stuck inside Pokemon. The original Pikachu didn't go anywhere, he was still alive, just like the Psyduck or Charizard or Paras or whatever didn't go anywhere. The only unexplained factor is why Mewtwo needed Tim to be there to restore his father, but presumably that's covered under "because his dad was dead/dying rather than just stuck in the body of a Pokemon".

>East's style of having all stories end perfectly, with some godlike entity undoing all bad stuff that took place thorough the movie

Deus ex machina started out in Greek drama.

The cuteness of infant creatures (of any species) urges love and care of any species, the archetypal scenario of a baby child being raised by wolves, gorillas or other wild animals is not as absurd as it sounds and has been observed in reality before. Wild animals sometimes raises infants of different species as well, cuteness is just that strong.
Other interesting facts regarding humans:
>men are naturally wired to stay silent in dangerous situations, move stealthily and think carefully to take the threat down
>meanwhile women are wired to scream loudly and gather attention to signal where the threat is
>female screams activate many defense mechanisms in males and give them an urge to assist that female
>meanwhile baby cries activate just as many defense mechanisms in females and give them an urge to assist the baby
God's creation is perfect

Eh. It was just an excuse to show Ryan Reynolds face at the end. It ended on a good heartfelt note though. The kid got his second chance with his dad. I thought it was touching.

be friends with

circumcise

Hug it and say nice things while I pet it while imagining what sort of sarcastic remarks it is saying through his "pika pika"

Watch better movies, maybe.

>retard Redditfag sperging over being called out for what he is while still avatarfagging

Epic