Are there people out there who seriously go to the movies by themselves? haha, why?

Are there people out there who seriously go to the movies by themselves? haha, why?

Attached: going to the movies.jpg (625x415, 54K)

To watch movie?

why not? haha

formerly chucks

I have no friends

Attached: CA4AE962-2788-4347-8F7F-987FF34DA6CC.png (782x758, 127K)

I have like twice ever because I had free cinema tickets that were going out of date.
Enjoyed myself, I don't see what the issue is considering doing shit yourself.

>being such a pathetic loser to be afraid to go to see a movie by himself

Because it looks weird. Why not just watch it at home?

>being such a pathetic loser you can't find at least one friend who shares your interest in a particular movie

how can i watch a newly released movie in high quality at home, retard? haha youre such a dumdum :)

>i'm so pathetic i need constant validation and i hate myself so i'm afraid to be alone even for one day

If you don't have the technology to watch a movie in high quality then you really need to get your career going.

this

>i'm so pathetic that I don't even understand why people have friends

>I can't sit & watch a 2hr movie in silence unless I have someone I know next to me

americans everyone.

take your gf then dummy

When I was younger I used to go to the movies alone all the time. I had a fucked up night work schedule and daytime was really the only time I could do anything fun. All my friends worked during the day. I actually enjoyed it. There aren't a lot of people crowding around you and making noise, no babies crying, and it's easier to sneak your own snacks in because none of the theater workers give a shit during the day.

Why would you need to? You are there to watch the movie not to chat with your friends. Is this american thing to talk during movies?

>leaving the house

what do you when the depressive thoughts kick in an you lose all energy and realise how totally alone you are

Attached: errhmm.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I have no friends. But I don't need to go to a physical cinema anymore, I watch my movies in a VR cinema.

i usually catch the screenings which run past 12AM and during the weekday as to avoid any judgement.

It's usually just me sitting alone.

I watched Captain Marvel alone yesterday. It was enjoyable.

>kinoplex has all reserved seating now due to cellphone faggot app
>cannot book seat that is one over from another seat
>this leads to a bunch of 2x2 empty seats that are impossible to buy
I've started to just show up 2-3 minutes late and buy whatever, then sit wherever the kiosk shows something free. Watched John Wick 3 last night in the center of a 3-seat gap created by this system.

Attached: 1539425212594.png (1000x800, 706K)

>try to load up the latest film on Disney+
>window pops up showing footage from my webcam
>need to verify the presence of three different faces
>used to use cardboard cutouts but recent update can detect these now
>notification asks me if I want to upgrade to the deluxe plan for busy business people on the go that allows single viewing, only $23 a month
>click yes because I'm afraid if they think I was just trying to watch a movie at home alone they'll put me on a list
>turns out they monitor your account anyway and have a team that checks if you have a good enough credit card for your membership tier
>banned from Disney+
>got fired from my job for anti-social behavior because I couldn't talk to my coworkers about the latest movies
Life is suffering.

Why are you so insecure that you can't go to a movie alone?

People actually go to the movies with other people where they make fools of themselves talking about banal shit then sitting in silence for 2 hours or even worse talking amongst themselves and then when the movie is over cringeley talking about whether they liked the movie as they exit the theater back to their shitbox cars?

>leaving the house
lmfao i think not you degenerate incel, stop having sex

That doesn't follow at all from what he said. Try again. Apply yourself.

Attached: congratulations bitch.jpg (500x324, 38K)

Imagine going to see movies in 2019