Since Korean men are really popular with girls thanks to k-pop, why don't we see more Korean A-listers in Hollywood?

Since Korean men are really popular with girls thanks to k-pop, why don't we see more Korean A-listers in Hollywood?

Attached: IMG_22.jpg (520x491, 100K)

In your dreams, hapas dicklet lmao.

Lily is a cute!

There's a big difference between the music industry and the film industry.

Not in Korea. Idols are almost expected to go into acting when not making albums.

Imagine the smell

They're all in Northern Virginia crashing into every car they see and annoying me at Home Depot while I'm trying to shop

Whose?

The cute boys'

jews fear the samurai

It could be possible, I bet there are producers who would like to taste Korean, if you know what I mean.

Is there a Korean that looks good that didn't undergo surgery

OP meant a career in Hollywood though, do it's different. It's true that women find these kpop idols attractive, but this happens only with people who are kpop fans in general. Non Asians who don't know about kpop and their culture, have a different reaction when they see these idols. On another note, regular Korean men who are not kpop idols could only make it in Hollywood at least as B listers but most of them are mixed.

where these retards have no white makeup on, dyed hairs, coloured contact lenses they are just average brownskinned vietcong farmers. women like their "fake" alter egos not theirs average asian looks.

Attached: vietcongfarmer.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

>Nepotism actress
>Plastic bugs

You sound jealous of them.

You sound like you post stupid threads knowing people will say something akin to that with the canned response of jealousy, have sex, or incel prepped to go.

Cause they all look like chink twink fuckboys

Don't know. When they take one off Walking Dead or Hawaii Five O the viewership drops. Why not hire some?

>women like their "fake" alter egos not theirs average asian looks.
Not true. I'm into k-pop myself so I know that they praise their natural look even more.

Because no one really cares about boy bands anymore except weebs and gooks.

>Korean men are really popular with girls thanks to k-pop
lmao
its the opposite. korean girls are popular with esports fags because of girls generation

>really popular with girls

Attached: 1551024620191.jpg (724x1447, 658K)

if you were into kpop you'd know how many femcels delude themselves into thinking all their favorite idols are the "natty" ones regardless of how obvious the nosejob or jawshave is

Plastic face = bad to look at acting
yes sure they do

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 31K)

OP here, that's true but the group that I posted is actually known for their visuals and they all look exactly the same with their pre debut pics, the only thing they changed is their hair and a few of them their teeth. Only one member from the group had plastic surgery and it's unironically, the Japanese member because the company wanted to make him look more like a Korean so he did something to his chin, jaw and nose.

This was meant for as well.

>Korean men
>men
I'm gonna stop you there

For some reason, black people really like kpop. I wonder why.

they like all pop

my GF does and I don't understand it at all.

schmekels

look it up

Attached: rick.jpg (604x504, 130K)

Because Korea has its own film industry

liking kpop is a typical female loser behavior, similar to liking anime
but it still ends up being as superficial and petty as a typical bitch who loves the kardashians or whatever

>kpop is a typical female loser behavior
Only for those who are hardcore fans that believe that their idol will marry them, it's not different than any fangirls of any fandom in general, not just kpop and it's mostly teens who act like that.
l personally enjoy K-pop because I like the different bits and choreographies. Their MVs are also entertaining.

>Only for those who are hardcore fans that believe that their idol will marry them
that's a minority, you're right
the majority however are simply fujoshis by another name who call every single idol they like gay to save themselves from the idea that they themselves are unattractive by isolating themselves in this delusional environment where everyone in the industry they obsess over is a homosexual, thus removing the possibility that they'd even be turned down in some elaborate fantasy scenario of meeting them in person
western kpop fandom is one of the most insane groups in the history of media consumption

ITT: jelly uglies

/thread

*blocks your path*

Attached: 3.jpg (960x640, 226K)

Korean "men" wear more makeup than the bimbo sluts I see at nightclubs.

And?

Attached: a3bb6a5facc104f58fd2ddd37ed2e28a.jpg (640x801, 63K)

White women liking Asian men is just a flavor of the week meme, remember only yesterday they claimed black men are better cause of their bigger dicks and more muscular physique.

I look more masculine than that and I hear I don't look masculine enough all the time.

"fujoshis" exist everywhere, not only in K-pop. Women like to ship two male characters that find attractive either in movies, ttv shows or anime. This thing is happening for years before K-pop was even relevant.

And?
My point is that's how 90% of international kpop fans behave.
It's not the majority for people who like anime, or fucking watch Supernatural. It is the majority with western kpop fandom, however, because unlike Korea itself which typically has a 60/40 split, with girl groups even having more male fans than female, the international fandom is 90% female at least.

Why are girly korean twinks so popular with girls? It is like the opposite of the big strong african alpha male they are programmed to like.

see:

And you still can't get girls attention how?

#rekt

Because there are girls who are dominant and like cute boys that seem non threatening.

Attached: 1640.jpg (576x1024, 40K)

coincidentally all these dominant girls are overweight and gross looking, and yet surprisingly submissive cute boys aren't throwing themselves at them

Cause they "like" Asian men cause they are following a trend, if white men are as feminine, including wearing makeup like the k-pop stars though, they don't like it since it's not trendy.

>the roid guts on the guy 2nd from the left and the guy 2nd from the right
jfc their blood is probably as thick as syrup

No, there are only trends, only about 1% of the female population has a personal preference, even subcultural women follow the trend inside the subculture they are following.
Women are not as individual as men are.

The females who "prefer" feminine men in makeup only do so after fact, they didn't do it before discovering Korean or Japanese pop culture, they needed a whole established culture to establish their "preference" and most likely won't have the "preference" when it's not connected to that culture.
It hardly has anything to do with sex at all.

You'd be surprised if you did a little research about dom females and their sub boyfriends. I've seen many couples where the women are overweight milfs and their sub bfs are twinks.

And you're speaking as if the majority of english-speaking kpop fans aren't overweight girls aged 15--21 who've probably never had sex more than once, if at all, let alone "dominated" anyone, and will call themselves asexual on tumblr to excuse being too lazy to exercise and find a boyfriend

NA women still like masculinity

those gooks look like women

fuck, half of em just might be

Can't wait to see my husbando on the big screen

Attached: Sehun1.png (668x393, 296K)

pic related?

Attached: 3_5.jpg (972x602, 186K)

Was there ever a Korean A lister in Hollywood? I only know about Chinese who made it but not Koreans.

Omg...

Why do they always wear these masks? It's so annoying.

I think China pollutes their air

dunno lol

Femanon here, I want to dom this cutie.

Most Koreans have mysophobia.
I can only imagine how you look like.

Hollywood isn't going to stick someone who only speaks Korean in a hollywood movie.