Batwoman | First Look Trailer

What the fuck is wrong with the people in the comments?
Also what do you think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

Attached: BWN101e_0193ra.jpg (780x518, 116K)

I AM A WOMAN

>Batman's suit has breast socks

based B&R vibes

>Also what do you think of this?

I never understand the tv/movie production thought process of I'm going to take this property because of it's built in fan base and potential for revenue from said fan base but then I'm going to change almost everything but the name because it's all far too silly.

It's shit.

Seriously though, how did this charisma vacuum make it in Hollywood? I don't the think she's a member of the Tribe.

100K dislikes

What the fuck a lesbo again?? Well if the plan is to hate it, good jobs, go ahaid with the agenda = more hate will come+

I only watch this shit because I miss Gotham

>Lesbian Batwoman.
>Black Alfred.

Bravo DC.

Attached: 144909509916.jpg (960x768, 62K)

That's it. I'm fucking killing myself. I seriously cannot take this world anymore.

Barbara laughs at this

Attached: gotham-barbara-kean-harley-quinn-joker.jpg (618x412, 39K)

You should think about the sadness you leave behind

Until you made this thread I didn't think of this.
Looks like hot garbage, like every other CW capeshit.

155k and rising

Looks like it's pandering to a group of people I ideologically disagree with, so it makes me mad.

My prediction is that it survives to a second season due to online media constantly praising it in response to the backlash by "online trolls" and then gets canceled both from the CW and everyone's memories.

OH I'M A WOMAN, HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEE

I'd much rather have another couple of seasons of Gotham than this shitpile.

Hollywood seeks out people like this due to nepotism or simply due to checking the right token boxes. She identifies as nonbinary and that ended up being her golden ticket.

>Also what do you think of this?

It looks like every other CW capeshit show but with some cheesy one-liners about girl power that make it sound like a Yea Forums copypasta parodying cheesy one-liners about girl power.

So I guess I think nothing of it positive or negative, outside of finding the trailer mildly entertaining.

Looks pretty based. hopefully she shows her pussy. is bruce dead in this universe or something?

i thought that was lucius

I think the problem is that the people it's pandering to aren't really engaged with comics and associated media except to a very superficial extent. They tire quickly then float away to the next big "woke" thing. That's why shows like Batwoman aren't sustainable. At least not until they drop the political crap and just focus on telling good stories.

Gotham's ratings really went down the shitter once they introduced the feminazi League of Assassins crap with Barbara. Now that show doesn't exist any more. It might have survived if the showrunners had resisted the temptation to "go woke".

She looks completely inhuman and I didn't finish the trailer

hahaha this is like a parody

It's Lucius son.

is the blonde chick the joker's daughter aswell?
gods what a stupid show

OHNONONONONONONOOOOOO

Attached: 20190518_223627.jpg (1861x1835, 1.37M)