Why do so many people hate the new Batwoman trailer?

why do so many people hate the new Batwoman trailer?

Attached: 345735353.png (765x223, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ox1XFU8gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sexism ? hatred of women ? I mean yeah we live in a crappy world where men (especially white guys) feel like they are threatened by strong & independent women. Idk why desu but that sucks man, we should be, us guys, empowering women, not bringing them down

Because I want a live action Batman series. I don't want an oracle series, I don't want a robin series, I don't want Batman as a kid/before he became Batman. I just want a tv series involving Batman being Batman.

many sexless people

Based

Skin tone rhetoric is played out but I agree with the rest

Lesbians are groas

BASED shitposters

Because it's feminist dyke propaganda, why else?

This except unironically

this tbqh it's insane and annoying that 15 year olds actually get mad that batwoman is a lesbian and has a black gf. you could not pay me to care. caring about capeshit that much is insufferable and retarded

decent bait

I'm not even baiting. I 1000% think that. why THE FUCK ARE YOU ANGRY THAT A WOMAN IS THE MAIN CHARACTER OF A TV SHOW FOR CHILDREN ????

You are pushing it too much. Now every newfag that got baited realized you are full of shit.

1) She's a lesbian
2) Her love interest is a black woman

Its enough to piss you off ? omg what kind of snowflake are you ?

based Yea Forumsmblr

The actress is fucking gross

Yes Im incredibly angry. Im literal SEETHING with rage right now because negress exists. You got me.

You forgot to call him fragile and tell him to go back to /pol/

I'm watching youtube.com/watch?v=g0ox1XFU8gY and I assume people who disliked the trailer all look like him. Fat. Neckbeard.White

I like /pol/. I just happen to disagree with the right wing snowflakes.

> Fat. Neckbeard.White

You are describing pic related

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

fpbp
based and redpilled
/thread
put me in the screencap

Attached: fellow nazis.jpg (500x433, 39K)

You are acting like a redditard, why is everything a joke to you ? Dont you see how bad the optics are when you are acting like a snowflake bc a tv show doesnt pander to you ?

The whole thing is about ball busting the primary audience for a batman show. Ruby can look hot but doesn't here. It looks like a show with no reason to exist, we just had a similar story told better in Arrow.

Don't bother, if you were inside the bubble when it happened you wouldn't have noticed when /pol/ turned into tumblr 2.0 - opposite values but the same snowflake mentality.

trailer is Dare I say CRINGE AS FUCK

and gay music

Attached: 85902738.jpg (628x868, 72K)

Because people have wanted another live action Batman TV series for ages. (Especially one that is serious and based in a noir style)

Batwoman is just yet another CW gay relationship melodrama that is meant to pander for progressive points.

I baited you faggot ahahah FUCK WOMEN, FUCK BATGIRL FUCK THIS INTERRACIAL SHIT

I take that back about pushing too much. I almost believed you were sincere. Sadly this one probably is.

Completely, unequivocally, and utterly based. Dare I say red-pilled as well ol chap? Ah haha!

It's BatM'ammmmmmmmmmmm!

all CW shows are modern day Soap operas

came *clap* here *clap* to *clap* say *clap* this

>desu

Attached: 1520066736736.jpg (345x337, 70K)

damn, I guess its true all DC fan are alt-right bros

that's what i don't get, empowered woman is very masculine, but soundtrack is girly garbage. trailer initially looked promising, but then got very cringe very fast

eh, don't care either way, capeshit is cancer

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY kill youself reddit fag. and if your just a shit poster kill yourself anyway

holy shit could you be more obviously a planted shill? fuck off and tell your supervisor to kill herself

Batwoamen is shit in comics batwoamen will be shit on TV

Attached: trig.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

How dare you, wojak is at a healthy weight

Perfectly good comic series fucked over by SJW bullshit. They made Batwoman a lesbian in 2006 but the 2010 onward series was actually good and wasn't page after page of pandering bullshit.

Attached: Batwoman2010.jpg (1920x1079, 304K)

Because Ruby Rose suggested that trans people are just confused gay kids who get bad advice, based on her own experience, and the "yass queen" audience turned on her