"please donate to our patreon"

>"please donate to our patreon"
>makes literally thousands of dollars monthly
>Hardly makes content
>"We're not going to review detective pikachu.

Wow, really?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Yes, really.

it's not capeshit so it doesn't count

you need your e-celebs to review a children's film for you OP?

Tbh for the amount of money they make there's no reason they couldnt make a HATB every week. Not saying they should, might be oversaturation but sometimes they go pretty long without uploading. Also I have no problem with them not talking about detective pikachu and I'm very pleased to see them talk about under the silver lake in the latest upload. I know they're going to have to cover a lot of capeshit for clicks and because it's in demand but I wish they would go outside the box more often.

>Literally didn't even pay attention during Endgame and got confused about the ocean earthquake

Go cum in your Pikachu sock fat neckbeard.

that's usually what summer catch up and end of the year videos are for

>I know they're going to have to cover a lot of capeshit for clicks and because it's in demand but I wish they would go outside the box more often.
They're capeshit reviews are so banal I'd much rather see what they think of every other action blockbuster to come out, it's a shame they so rarely cover them.

none of them really care about pokemon outside of jack, so why bother. If they reviewed it people would just shit on them for not knowing about pokemon basics unlike you manchild cunts.

I'm surprised Mike could resist reviewing a movie that gives so many opportunities for hilarious mispronunciations.

>giving money to Youtubers
Why?

>pikachu
Kys.

>ignored Alita
>ignored Bumblebee
>watched every single marvel movie

>refused to review any of john wick movies
>ignored venom, alita
>no videos for weeks
>hid their patreon numbers
BUT WAIT HERES THE VIDEO ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF OLD MOVIE

Back to redit, dog.

based fuck these hacks

rlm has their own subreddit and their original fan core are redditors. fuck off to reddit tranny

Be silent, pet, your master commands you.

They didn't review Warcraft, Pikachu is projected to finish 30-50m below Warcraft, so literally nobody cares about Pikachu. Why bother?

what about venom with 800 millions?

I can't wait for this fat fuck to go back on his word and watch Episode IX anyway, boycott my ass.

>videogames

Attached: 1363552052879.jpg (130x179, 11K)

Because they're legitimately entertaining.

I am genuinely not sure, but I think there was an old video where they called Patreon "E-begging".
Anyone?

They're like 40, I can understand why they don't give a shit about Pokemon.

fuck detective pikachu, just dump out much more reviews of actually interesting stuff and not always the most successful. this is what they do, like the actual con man they are.

I can understand this. It's a movie made for a very specific kind of audience, and has marketing muscle behind it. It doesn't need the help.

But they also reviewed Pixels. They also reviewed every superhero movie except Spider-verse, one of the better films of the genre that probably did need some help. I repeat, they reviewed Pixels.

They need to decide if they're more reviewers, or entertainers.

>if they dont pander to me specifically they arent doing their job
Your parents failed you

no one gives a fuck about your flop movie WBitch

Why do they give a shit about every superhero movie though

but capeshit is ok, pixels is ok and jay also watches pretentious european cartoons

Financial cucks

It lost value as review material by being successful. Now all you can say is "it is shit, but transformers crowd made it a hit"

Because superheroes are a thing they grew up with?

>enjoy their content
>dont donate to patreon
>dont care how much money they make

Feels ok.

This.

You want detective pikachu review?

Come home white man...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

all youtube channels are friend simulators

Honestly its a little stressful that they aren't doing Detective Pikachu
I saw it a couple of days ago thinking the review would be out by now. I'm not sure what to think about the film until I see their review...

No self respecting man will watch pikachu.

>wanting to watch rlm review children's movies
the fuck

This.

Attached: 285px-Pamperchu_0.jpg (285x600, 39K)

Attached: Who cares.jpg (750x570, 96K)

when do they say they won't review detective pikachu?

>>We're not going to review detective pikachu.
based

The videos where they talk about old bad movies and random videos are better than HITB.

>tfw i hadn't thought about pamperchu in years

Attached: despair.jpg (432x653, 282K)

>ignored Venom
>ignored Ant Man and the Wasp
>ignored Deadpool 2

You’re fucking retarded

lmao are people seriously assmad that they wont review detective pikachu? why the fuck would they? they're boomers they were already like 20 when pokemania was a thing it has no weight with them

They do it all the time.

is that Jake Paul?

>wahhhhhh why won't these 40 year old men review the Pokemon movie?

Sweet dreams.

There are no more action blockbusters. This is the genre whose spot is occupied by capeshit.

>Don't donate to their Patreon so don't care when the videos come out
There's thousands upon thousands of YouTube channels out there

What's your point?

name 3, unless you're going to say MCU and DCU movies are kids movies, then don't bother replying.

Capeshit characters are 70 years old

>Didn't review Warcraft
>Didn't review Detective Pikachu
starting to notice a trend

>MCU and DCU movies are kids movies
They are.

Anything videogame related should be ignored.

Pickachu probably didn't remind Mike of any star trek episodes so he just didn't do it.

Fuck how the hell did detective Pikachu flop so hard? It was supposed to make a billion what happened?!

It's a good movie faggot. It beat the video game curse and nobody cares

They literally thought Flash in BvS was the ghost of Robin.....

you can't even follow simple instructions. you've shown yourself to be a dumbass, therefore your opinion is worthless.

would it kill you to call content videos instead? why the aversion?

>how the hell did detective Pikachu flop so hard?
Because general audiences don't give a shit about Pokemon. Not really complicated.

>It's a good movie
Lol, get fuck out, shill.

They didn't grow up with Iron Man or the Avengers, they only started making these movies when they got old

No self respecting man would watch or discuss a youtube channel obsessed with capeshit, but here we are

>m-muh capeshit
Big budget power rangers shit for faggots, cope.

They don't review cartoons. Detective pikachu is 99% a cartoon, marvel movies are only 49% cartoons

that's Rich saying he hopes it is, because he's a loser who reads comic books which are like books but for even bigger virgins

It's not marvel

Wrong!

I dont know what went wrong with DP. Maybe Asia doesn't like black people enough to see it. Or the whole detective angle threw people off

And it was just a plain bad movie so. Not even enough cool factor to justify being badly written. There was like, 5 seconds total of real pokemon battle

>Wrong!
So you don't even have an actual argument against general audiences not caring? You just shout "wrong" like a child when someone says something you don't want to hear?

wrong

based

>It's been 2 months since the last wheel of the worst
They need to just get rid of a couple of their video formats, and calling a spotlight video a best of the worst is downright hack fraudian.

>Calling a Best of the Worst episode "Best of the Worst" is fraudulent...somehow

Those movies have to much gay subplot. And jay feel uncomfortable reviewing anything with gay subplot. To avoid that people may start to think that hes gay you know.

God some of you faggots are so stupid. If you're going to pretend to hate RLM to mask how ashamed you are to use them as an unironic friend simulator, at least come up with something clever to say.

What's the issue. Nobody is forcing you to donate.

Attached: 1165474725065.jpg (274x402, 17K)

how the fuck is it a best of the worst if it only features one movie?

>How is it a Best of the Worst if they watch instructional videos instead of movies?
>How is it a Best of the Worst if they use a Plinko board instead of just pick 3 movies?
>How is it a Best of the Worst if they spin a wheel?
This is how retarded you sound

>>"We're not going to review detective pikachu.
Oh they aren't?
Isn't it like the biggest movie of the year after Endgame? And one of the biggest movies in ages in general?

>Isn't it like the biggest movie of the year after Endgame
is this bait? Or are you really this stupid?

>not reviewing Sonic
I'm pissed.

Attached: 1558098041430.png (512x512, 233K)

>listening to other people's opinions just to see if they agree with you or not
plebbit-tier pathetic

Moneywise.

they didn't review Alita, the best movie of the past 5 years.

Yeah dude, it's not like there's a Star Wars film out this year. If anything, Detective Pikachu was BIGGER than Endgame.

Their output has gone to shit and they barely upload anything.

No retard, it's barely a movie at all, just like your stupid capeshit flick.

>doing anything
that's just fucking imgureddit facebooktwitter mainstream
to be cool like us 4channelers you have to stop breathing, that's so lame

Good. Shows they have enough integrity as film critics to not review a movie that they have no interest in.

>reeeeee they make thousands of dollars a month!
how much money have you donated to their patreon?
i legitimately donate 5 bux a month and im fine with them not touching pikachu since its an actual good film

They were doing good from December 'til February at least.

I don't get why their output is so limited. How long could it realistically take to edit two guys talking about a film for 30-60 minutes?
At least they never went full autismo over it like Angry Joe.

Why trust janitors?

>We're not going to review detective pikachu.

Based.

2-3 camera setup and deciding which failed takes to keep in, which good takes to cut out, i have no idea because i've never edited anything in my life.

>t. seething plebbitfag

pokemon go took over the entire world for a while, general audiences love pokemon

It's probably a fair bit of work, but it cant be as much as some of the other stuff posted on youtube.
Some of them seem to be doing RLM full-time so you'd think that they'd have a guy dedicated to doing it.

So how much do they make a month per video?

>still doing stuff
your upvote begging is tiring

They seem to have an agreement that unless they both decide a movie is worth discussing they wont feature it. So i get the vibe that Mike just shuts everything down. Jay seems much more down to discuss whatever insane hipster shit he has watched.

They hid their numbers but they used to make 27k a month and their patrons have gone up 20% since then.

They have consistently uploaded an average of one video a week for a long time now.

The last thing you want is an episode that isn't edited by Mike and Jay. They edit everything because they have a very specific style. You can't just find someone else that can replicate that. Just look at how shitty those Pre Rec episodes that are edited by Aidsmoby were.