Who wins 1v1?

Who wins 1v1?

Attached: wick-.bourne.jpg (1000x500, 188K)

Depends how motivated each of them are, but probably Wick.

Fuck John Wick. Never seen anything more reddit.

John Wick has more plot armor so him.

Wick without prep.
Bourne with prep.

Without Gun, Bourne has undergone super spy training and conditioning, although not explicitly spelt out in the movies, He's considered above regular human,
With Gun, Bourne is still pretty damn good with that fucking gun. Wick is a dude in a suit, a skilled and trained dude, but still just a dude in a suit.

Wick, but Bourne will secretly still be alive

John Wick 3 should have been John Wick vs another top tier badass played by Tom Cruise. Would have been kino.

Attached: Cruise Collateral.jpg (632x367, 56K)

Did Bourne kill his dog?

Wick thinks Bourne killed his dog but it was actually an NSA agent disguised as Bourne

What do their clothes have to do with anything?

John has a pretty well tailored suit.

No idea, that user is a dumbass. Not to mention Wick's suit is bullet and knife resistant

I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

I mentioned this years ago when John Wick first came out that Vincent was just an evil predecessor of John Wick.

It'd be awesome to have a crossover like "Vincent vs. Bourne vs. Bond vs. Wick." Imagine that kind of movie.

Except it was actually CIA

john also had training, you could also consider him above regular human if you consider that of bourne.

With guns. From the movies. Wick would win no doubt. He would just headshot the guy, he's faster and better with the gun, extremely accurate and fast.. but also [more importantly] would not hesitate at all.

Bourne vs Wick in hand to hand would be an interesting fight to see.. I think Bourne would win the hand to hand fight.

Wick's suit can block bullets

>Wick is a dude in a suit, a skilled and trained dude, but still just a dude in a suit.

ditto all that for bourne, except he doesn't have a suit

actually... I'd probably give and to hand to Wick as well. If it goes to ground , Wick has those ground moves he's got, I can't remember Bourne showing any of that. That's a big advantage

John wick has had far bigger feats. He takes it easily.

The whole idea of body armor is to disperse force from a limited area to a much wider area. You do that in one of two ways: The material is so hard that it can resist forward thrust or the material is so flexible that it can slow down forward thrust (without breaking). You also have reactive explosive armor which is completely different (armor senses an incoming projectile and activates explosives to counter the incoming impact).

In the end, magic business suit body armor made JW2 a laugh track for me.

Entirely location based, actually. If they're in the same building, assuming their standard kit, Wick takes it 9/10 times. He's faster, more reactive, and his MO is hunting you the fuck down.
Bourne's best work has been done from 2 city blocks away with a scope and a rifle. He's a highly capable combatant, but in the same room as John Wick, he's just as much a dead man as anybody.
So yeah, kinda depends on where each of them are starting and if they're aware of one another's presence.

Gay

Bourne takes it and not only this match but he wins against any other movie character that fits the same type as these two. He's always on his own and never has help. Everyone he's going against has a fail safe when things go bad but Bourne has to not only go against other top level assassins, killers and powerful agencies, he also only has himself. Way more impressive. Wick would have died several times in the first two movies without his secret society helping him.

Not quite. Look at their living methodologies. Bourne lives off the grid, tries to keep himself isolated while he pokes at his enemies. Wick doesn't make himself hard to find, just hard to kill. Bourne wins fights with assassins like Wick by virtue of being prepared and having a pretty damn good idea they're already coming.
See