Abortions are bad

>abortions are bad
This movie (Unplanned) is pure propaganda.

Attached: Abortion.webm (320x180, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_fetus_disposal_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=2K-i_z__mhU
aeon.co/essays/why-pregnancy-is-a-biological-war-between-mother-and-baby
youtube.com/watch?v=jSHaarcWUXo
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/chastisement
youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dude infanticide is epic
kill yourself edgelord and go listen to your BLACKED metal

depends, if the baby is as huge as in the clip that's basically whats happening (even though less dramatic). If you abort in the first two months it doesnt matter since its just a little spec of organic material.

Name one thing in this film that is not the objective truth.
ONE thing.

That's not what happens. They keep the babies alive for organ farming everyone knows that.

That's not how a D&C works.

abortions are necessary for population control

I wonder what a fetus shake would taste like.

Seriously, they don't even kill them till they get to the Pepsi bottling facility.

This movie would be more interesting if the women getting abortions were black.

Looks pretty cool, actually. Is it in the Conjuring verse?

But abortion is murder, user.
Don't want kids? Then don't have intercourse outside marriage.

Attached: pantocrator-palermo.jpg (528x395, 56K)

What about condoms, Palermo-kun?

Sin.
Repent.

Why do women wan to killbabies so much?

Attached: clummp.webm (202x360, 370K)

they should show some sheboon having her 8th kid because we outlawed abortion because thats what its really about. abortion must be protected.

this is my favorite board spam. Really riles leftists and makes them go into paragraph long cringe posts about how its ok to kill children

Your soul is dirty OP

Attached: 1517031693340.jpg (480x561, 17K)

Dude who cares if she has 8 kids they're all going to get shot by cops anyway

Does it taste like grape jello?

they're on tax paid welfar for 16 years before that happens though, that's the problem

well if that were the case and the only implication of abortion is that it means less white people then I would be against it

Yeah i love paying my taxes to thousands of single mom living off welfare checks to nurture their soon to be thugs. It's the circle of life.
Not to mention how absolutely coherent is that most republicans against abortion (life is sacred right guys) are pro death penalty. Pretty sure God loves that

Attached: 1bc07d3.jpg (750x820, 62K)

God commands the death penalty for countless sins and crimes, you stupid atheist cuck.

>dude I love money but hate human life and morality
kys

ayy lmao

Surely the kid who grows up knowing he's alive because his mom got raped won't affect his mental health in the slightest, not to mention that the mother will be happy to carry a constant reminder of the rape in her womb.
But hey, at least the libs are owned le epic style!

Attached: 79ed85f.jpg (1242x1136, 136K)

Abortions ARE bad, retard. They are physically bad for the mother, they are bad for the psychological well-being of the mother, and they are bad for the fetus (obviously). The only good that comes out of an abortion is the small boost of the economy due to the mother paying the good doctor money.

Attached: 1557411949027.png (442x505, 373K)

So nigresses getting abortions not only keeps the negro population low but also has a chance to kill the negro brood-mothers?
Wtf why does /pol/ hate this?!

>citation needed

That looks like a really late term abortion.

So because his/her life will be hard the baby should just die and never get a chance at life? you don't know it's life would be fucked, it could be good but the baby has zero chance at a good life if it's fucking killed, also the option for the mother is adopting the kid out.

It is fine as long as the child isn't white.

Well, that's a good point. But abortion is not a solution to the negro problem, and it doesn't make a lot of sense to support it. If anything, letting the negro population grow could be a could thing, as it would make the problems caused by negros far more obvious.

Yeah, let's make more of them, surely that will make things better.

Are you going to take care of that baby? Are you going to support it?

I didn't say it will make things better. I said it will make the problems caused by negros more obvious. And perhaps that will lead to more people realizing how racial differences affect societies.

no why would i? but somebody would adopt it

Abortion is murder.

Well duh but that's not on its own a reflection of poor quality

>Yes fellow 4channeler, your bills will surely go to kill those pestilent niggers I ASSURE YOU

Attached: 1543363495964.png (243x305, 74K)

Not if the TV and movie Jews have anything to say about it.

It's stupid to assume the kid would be messed up, that's a really bad argument.

What if we just sterilised the entire human population and restricted reproduction to controlled cloning experiments?

>/pol/ now defending white women's rights

Attached: 1557709402085.jpg (856x960, 97K)

Wrong, we're defending nonwhite women's rights.

All the posts ITT by americans worried about black babies are the proof that multicultural society are a tool of the elites to destroy class awareness and social cohesion.
The, at this point, already muttified american accepts wholeheartedly to suffer under usury and poverty as long as he can have a nigger next to him who's slightly poorer than he is. This also plays into the idea of pulling yourself up from your bootstraps. Deluding the american that, this way, he will keep that shred of wealth he inherited without competition from 3rd worlders pouring into his country, the elites get to keep their wealth and even be ideologically supported to do so.
In the meanwhile the hordes make everyone's wages lower, and while everyone is distracted by that, keep implementing automation so that human labor is less and less valuable.
Where does abortion come in? The destruction of the family, the greatest welfare-supporting, identity-creating, social cohesion-building structure that is the grounding of any individual and social awareness. Degeneracy, including abortion, is part of this.
The elites want you to fight, and fight, and demoralize you with each of these fights, so that you remain a slave. Then one day, when they can do everything with robots, they'll tell you to fuck off and leave you to starve in arid, polluted, disorganized and crime-ridden shitholes.

Attached: Dq8VmgzWoAArtvy.jpg (725x432, 46K)

Fuck off Alex.

>Wrong, we're defending nonwhite women's rights.

Attached: 1557835308975.png (305x295, 105K)

OH NO! one conservative movie was released this year! That's just as bad as the 500 liberal propaganda pieces shat out by hollywood every year!

/Pol/tards are actually now saying that white women get the most abortions (even though it's actually the least PER CAPITA). They can't even keep their story consistent from 1 week to the next the whole fucking board is an embarrassment.

>/pol/ is one person

I can't say I disagree, but you seem to be focusing too much on wealth. I think the issue is much deeper than that. It is about races, and the civilizations that are created by those races.

The parents, you fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_fetus_disposal_scandal

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Adoption isn't at 100% currently, yet you think putting more into the system will change that? Also kinda weird you don't want to pay for kids not aborted and then advocate adopting, when your tax dollars already cover wards of the state in the orphanage system.

he also says that you should give away your wealth to the needy but I don't see you doing shit about that you cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=2K-i_z__mhU
NOOOOOO PLEASE DONT ABORT ME I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME WHIORRRRRR

Attached: walkthedinosaur.webm (320x180, 231K)

There's literally year-long waiting lists for adoptions, stop conflating it with foster parenting which isn't the same thing

>Also kinda weird you don't want to pay for kids not aborted and then advocate adopting
>hurr durr you'll pay for kids to live but not to die that's also kinda weird durrrr

Why the fuck is abortion a thing when you can simply drop the kid in an orphanage instead of fucking killing him?

Alabama is based as fuck in my book. And I'm french. Let it be heard that not all french are dead and replaced by niggers and arabs yet

That's stupid shit. Ethno-nationalism never existed in Europe, let alone can it ever work in America.
People that think like you in terms of race are used as boogeyman to accept millions of foreign hordes, which is equally retarded.
It's not about wealth, it's about control and power. The elites want that, and the demons controlling them from the shadows want chaos and the destruction of souls.

I never understand the "my body, my choice" logic. The baby or fetus only shares 50% of the mothers dna. How is that a part of her body when it doesn't even share the same dna? And if by the logic where if something has your DNA so you're allowed to kill it, identical twins should be able to kill each other since it's "their body"

Spotted the fucking jew.

brown baby GOOD
White baby BAD

>yet

Women should be held accountable for choosing to have some dude creampie in them. I don't support abortion because I don't support women having yet another get-out-of-jail-free card in life on top of me having to foot the bill for it with my taxes.

Yeah if we don't do shit in the next 5 years we're done.
Ethnical statistics are illegals here to hide the truth.

Because the deconstruction of the norm of having a family with one main breadwinner makes it necessary for women to be able to work under the same conditions as men, which means being pregnant is kind of a big no-no since it torpedoes your productivity big time.

we do and you still call us evil LOL

If abortion were banned nationwide it would mean far more brown babies would be born than white babies, accelerating the demographic shift

Reminder that science can't answer the question of what life is or when it begins. If you want to answer the question of whether aborting a fetus in the first few weeks, then it's a philosophical question. What is 'life' and when does it begin? If you think it starts as soon as semen hits an egg, then banning abortion (even in the case of killing the mother or rape) is ethically consistent. I'm personally of the opinion that forcing somebody to bring a child to term that they do not want is unethical, since I'm not guided by ephemeral notions of people having a soul or rights prior to birth.

If we reach a stage where viability of a fetus is pushed back more, then I'd like the abortion range adjusted accordingly. If a fetus can be (safely) removed at 6 months and continue growing there, then you shouldn't be able to abort. The potential for human life argument holds no water in my opinion so long as you're aborting the child before they reach that stage.

whoa you think men have a right or say in how half of themselves is either killed or taken to term? Next you'll say they should have a say in how the child is raised. Crazy talk, crazy talk.

>Dooming a kid to a lifetime of hardship and abuse at the hands of the horrendous US foster care system
Based frog

ah yes, nazis
the original feminists

hm, life of hardship or baby murder.. tough choice..

>How is that a part of her body when it doesn't even share the same dna?
Because it is leeching off of the woman's resources, is considered an organ or essential function by the immune system and is carried by the woman. If babies were carried in a backpack you'd have an argument, but unless you're willing to give the most disingenuous take on the situation, you can't possibly argue that a man should have equal say in the continued pregnancy of the child.

How anyone can oppose a policy that kills potential Americans is beyond me. Especially since such policies are already in effect and rather popular

Castration is a thing, let's just stop them from breeding like Israel did one time when they chemically castrated a few thousands niggers living too close to them.

Abortion kills more blacks than anything else. Banning it, especially in ala-fucking-bama is saving millions of little roody-poos a year.

>People that think like you in terms of race are used as boogeyman to accept millions of foreign hordes, which is equally retarded.
Race is destiny.
>It's not about wealth, it's about control and power. The elites want that
It's about both. No matter what political system you have, the wealthy will eventually gain control of it.

reminder that fewer abortions = more niggers

easy choice

god I wish this was the case
it would solve so many fucking problems

I was about things like paying the not aborted baby's natal care, and after birth its healthcare, food stamps, etc. social programs.

I only support abortion for nonwhites.

>I'm personally of the opinion that forcing somebody to bring a child to term that they do not want is unethical
Are you claiming it's supposed to be objectively, absolutely unethical? Because it isn't. It's about responsibility. A baby can't take that decision, so the responsibility of it rests on society. Murder can never be moral just because you deem it inconvenient, otherwise you open a can of worms that makes a lot of other things ok. Genocide for example, starts making sense. Some people are inconvenient, should be unethical to have to share society with them, right? etc. etc.

>The potential for human life argument holds no water in my opinion so long as you're aborting the child before they reach that stage.
Why that stage? You are deciding a completely arbitrary limit without any meaning behind it, whereas the idea that it should be banned since conception is based on the fact that it's coherent. Conception isn't an arbitrary term, it's very deterministic, the only other very deterministic point in time being literal birth. Anything in-between is muddy waters, and you can't just say "my fee-fees don't hurt earlier than this arbitrary subjective timeline".

Attached: 1504549933140.jpg (330x281, 21K)

More niggers means more violence. I'm all for accelerationism in america. This place is too far gone and only a big bloodbath can fix it.

Attached: 619F607786FA468CAEB06ABA07CBA955.jpg (480x632, 41K)

>Race is destiny.
ok retard

>reminder that fewer abortions = more niggers
>I only support abortion for nonwhites
this
I dream of a word without non-anglos especially no 'murilards

I already pay taxes

Found the b*rger wignat

You're comparing babies to leeches (a parasite) and then you're telling me my take is disingenuous. Babies are also not considered to be organs. and I don't even know wtf you mean by babies are an essential function of the immune system. And no i'm not arguing for equal say in continued pregnancy of the child. There should be no say in it by the mother or the father, there should not even be a discussion on whether you want to kill the baby.

It is. Look at Brazil for an example of America's future.

worldwide widespread abortion of nonwhites
world is overrun by burgers
perfect plan

as much as I like killing babys
I dont think women should have a vote

So your money is more important than taking care of a child. I.e. you don't care about the baby, you care about your wallet and your entire anti-abortion argument boils down to greed and wanting to control and punish women.

/pol/ LARPing as Christians died out 4-5 years ago, can't wait for the return

>wanting to control and punish women
what's wrong with that?

they're LARPing as pagans which is equally cringe

isn't this /pol/'s stance on nearly anything government funded

I agree, children that are statistically likely to have shitty lives should be culled or prevented in the first place. Therefore forced sterilization and abortion for all non whites should be the law

a faggot like you will never understand the gift of life

Christians don't behave like this

>board full of incels are pro-life

Shocking.

Attached: 1470293134102.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

>roasties want to kill babies
shocking

haha

Attached: D4ED82D1-B05D-42B1-82AE-852FBB03AC57.png (426x480, 228K)

>It's about responsibility. A baby can't take that decision, so the responsibility of it rests on society. Murder can never be moral just because you deem it inconvenient, otherwise you open a can of worms that makes a lot of other things ok.
Yeah, like murdering animals capable of understanding and exhibiting emotions like we do every year.
>Genocide for example, starts making sense. Some people are inconvenient, should be unethical to have to share society with them, right?
You aren't physically impaired, subjugated to hormonal imbalance and permanent changes to your body or emotionally responsible for groups of other people in your community, society or nation. This is a complete non-argument. We pull the plug on people who are kept alive by machines when it's deemed that they most likely will not recover. We murder animals that we do not need to murder because we enjoy the taste of meat, or make use of their secondary products. We break the backs and knees of horses so that we have something to gamble on. This ridiculous slippery slope argument only works if you're utterly divorced from the reality of modern life.
>Why that stage?
Because there is absolutely zero argument that can be made that you're denying something which can, at that point in time, remain alive while also not forcing somebody to suffer physical and emotional trauma over a 9 month period. If removing the fetus and having it continue is possible, terminating it isn't required.
>Conception isn't an arbitrary term
Sure it is, life is even more arbitrary. For something to be murder, the thing has to be alive. If your body has an immunity issue and digests the supposedly soul bound baby after a week of conception, is that manslaughter?

Slaughtering animals isn't murder.

>baby
lol

>gift of life
>it's just suffering interspersed with some joy/fulfilment/pleasure that ends in agony, loss and death
I wish I'd been aborted.

/pol/ here.
I can't I believe I actually agree with the Jews on something.

Attached: 1545240702323.jpg (1103x900, 67K)

/pol/ is not one person sweetie

I'd be more fine with abortions if it wasn't the most retarded and ineffective way to do eugenics imaginable

it is. stay mad racemixer

"my body. my choice"
well you made a choice and now you are sharing your body with another life. it's not just your body anymore

>You're comparing babies to leeches (a parasite) and then you're telling me my take is disingenous
It is literally a parasitic relationship, you can get upset at that if you'd like but that's legitimately what it is.
>Babies are also not considered to be organs
That's how your body perceives a child, it has the same markers as an organ until around 3 months in.

no /pol/tard goes to heaven

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean you should take on other people and it doesn't mean their lives will suck, you're just a loser.

>there is no difference between putting to death a convicted 39 year old child rapist/killer and impaling an innocent, unborn child in the womb in the brain with a scalpel, grinding its head to mulch and vacuuming the remains out of the mother

Wow...

yeah nah. there is an actual scientifically proven stage where it's not just a bunch of cells anymore and is a growling fetus

we'll take good care of the bay bees

I love how people go straight to the rape baby argument when it's 99% of the time just some irresponsible slut using abortion as birth control.

40% old /pol/ 50% alt right cringe 10% antivax boomers

>I never understand the "my body, my choice" logic.

aeon.co/essays/why-pregnancy-is-a-biological-war-between-mother-and-baby
>In most mammals, the mother’s blood supply remains safely isolated from the foetus. It passes its nutrients to the foetus through a filter, which the mother controls. The mother is a despot: she provides only what she chooses, which makes her largely invulnerable to paternal manipulation during pregnancy.

>In primates and mice, it’s a different story. Cells from the invading placenta digest their way through the endometrial surface, puncturing the mother’s arteries, swarming inside and remodelling them to suit the foetus. Outside of pregnancy, these arteries are tiny, twisty things spiralling through depths of the uterine wall. The invading placental cells paralyse the vessels so they cannot contract, then pump them full of growth hormones, widening them tenfold to capture more maternal blood. These foetal cells are so invasive that colonies of them often persist in the mother for the rest of her life, having migrated to her liver, brain and other organs. There’s something they rarely tell you about motherhood: it turns women into genetic chimeras.

Still don't get why a woman might want a bit more control over their own body?

i support abortion. as long as the female agrees to a vasectomy beforehand

Don't get pregnant

>there is an actual scientifically proven stage where it's not just a bunch of cells anymore
Science cannot answer the question of when life begins. A 'growling fetus' isn't a medically recognized term or state of growth. There are medically observable stages of development that we can assign, non-scientifically, a label to.

Well that kid can kill himself when he's an adult like any other person if he so chooses. At least we gave him a shot, plenty of people with the absolute worst lives and upbringings cherish life and the chance they were giving and cling to it.

But I guess we should retroactively abort them post-birth as, according to your, their lives were never worth living and the problems they have and pitfalls they encountered in life outweigh absolutely everyrthing else.

yep you gave me the exact response i was expecting you to. grow up

if control over your body is the goal, maybe you should start by keeping men from ejaculating inside you

>objective truth
what a colossal moron

>maybe you should start by keeping men from ejaculating inside of you
Just don't have a vagina, dude!

is this a serious reply

That was hilarious. I would seriously go watch live abortions if it was actually this kino. Livestream abortions when.

>wanting babies born into a shitty life
>wanting rape victims to have to keep their rape babies
>le roastie meme

Do you weep every time you masturbate and ejaculate out a potential human?

You niggas just hate women so much from your lack affection from them that you think they need to be punished for it.

Attached: interesting.webm (400x300, 441K)

>having a vagina means you have to be a slut
wow i think you are actually on to something

But an adult human is just a bunch of cells if you want to be so nihilistically reductive about life. A bag of meat and bones and organs. Most humans are just unthinking, unfeeling NPCs anyway, let's kill them eh.

Abortions are bad but that doesn't mean they shouldn't happen.

Life is suffering for everyone, regardless of how good theirs is. You fucking idiot.

If the bill didn't outlaw accidental, non-sexual pregnancies or rape babies being terminated, you'd have an argument.

OH NO NO NO

Why is this an issue anyway no ones forcing women to have abortions, if its immoral and murder in Gods eyes, which is the main argument for most people. Then just let them go to hell and live with that choice. Id rather let some sluts get traumatised than ruin 3 peoples lives because they fucked up.
>hur dur dont have sex
Abstinence is the most brainlet advice anyone can give. Even in more religous times people fucked about, if it wasnt due to STD's and lack of contraceptives they would have done it more. Now we have contraceptives and medicine so people fuck more. Im not going to call everyone who says this an incel but ive had these arguments with people from r9k and its unironically incels who say this.

They dont have any mental capacity even until after birth, its the equivalent of killing a cow. If they got stem cells and shit from it then its worth it just to help someone whos already alive. Rather than make a clearly awful mother have a child, likely without a father, and likely in poverty. Wow im sure the kid will grow up great.
I swear to god this is only an issue in America I never hear about any of this shit in the UK
inb4 muslim rape babies or some shit

yeah its not like there are dozens of methods of contraception now for women, the onus is on men to always wear condoms or get snipped. Women have zero accountability in life and we need to foot the bill for them to murder their own potential children.

How is birth control not a standard in the 21st century.
It's fucking barbaric. There is zero excuse for unplanned pregnancy outside of rape.

because when they're born all the attention is diverted to them.
That's why we currently have an epidemic of """"Postnatal depression"""

>12 year old lays in bed
>gets raped
>''I'm not physically or emotionally capable of carrying this child and I did nothing wrong but exist.''
>lol dude don't be such a slut wtf

>accidental, non-sexual pregnancies

Attached: 1510297891566.png (449x441, 39K)

Fuck off with your nihilism pussy
I love being alive and so do most people

youtube.com/watch?v=jSHaarcWUXo

>women, the gatekeepers of sex
>can't take a little pill or a shot or an implant or a diaphram or tell the man they've decided to have sex with "no you can't fuck me without a condom on"
Jeez, they've got it so hard.

Attached: 1556808630031.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

Like sitting on a toilet seat that some incel like you blew a load on because you had no other way of propagating your genes, yes.

ejaculating (which your body will eventually do even if you don't masterbate) into a tissue will never make the sperm turn into a person.
the act of sexual intercourse and fertilizing an egg, if successful, does lead directly to life. this shouldn't need to be explained to an adult

A parasite serves no purpose and is a net loss for the host. Babies serve the purpose of continuing the genetic line and are a benefit for the host. If you really perceive babies are parasites though you are free to use contraception. No one is forcing you to have babies you can even get yourself sterilized.

Babies/fetuses are not organs, so maybe they might share some markers with organs but that doesn't mean you can ignore all of the reasons why they are not organs. There would be a lot more differences than there are similarities.

Cope, some lives are godly. Yours is obviously shit

here's your rape prevention bro
I'm so pro women I want them all to carry guns but you don't get to snuff out human life because you're irresponsible

Attached: 15540-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x568, 57K)

bloom somewhere else

Attached: 1482935717529.png (720x644, 31K)

less than 0.5% of abortions are attributed to cases of rape

i don't want women pissing homosexualizing chemicals into my drinking water.

could this, in theory work?

>snuff life before rape
>snuff life after
I don't know, it's all just snuffing. Why does matter when you snuff it?

>13 year old girls that get raped by their dad should have just gotten on the pill beforehand
Just keep some birth control (that'll be $32.50 + tip) in your kevlar backpack, Becky, there's no telling if you'll get raped and I didn't raise a daughter who would terminate a pregnancy rather than bring a baby to term at 13.

I dont weep when I cum just like I don't weep when some femcel is gushing blood out of the cunt. Those are unfertilized cells.
And no I don't want to punish women for being women, I think giving birth is the most womanly than that any woman can do. Killing babies is not a womanly trait to me.

I want women held to the same standards of accountability as men. As long as the ridiculous double standards exist you'll always have "incels" complaining.

>has no argument
>starts screeching "incel"
it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1536502769114.png (490x586, 44K)

>this guy thinks women get pregnant by touching semen
HAHHAHAHA

no.

Wiggly.

wow this complete outlier is the same as all non-rape or incest related pregnancies!

because one of those people is innocent.

Find literally a single case of this happening

have sex

>wanting a group of "people" famous for making false accusations of rape and violence to have a easier means of killing men
women and guns don't mix

ur conception.

>a parasite serves no purpose and is a net loss for the host
It serves no purpose to a mother that doesn't want the child and it's unarguably a net loss for her.
>Babies serve the purpose of continuing the genetic line and are a benefit for the host
Furthering your genes isn't a positive unless it's something you want.
>No one is forcing you to have babies you can even get yourself sterilized
American women have to get themselves sterilized on the off chance that they get raped, wherein they'll be forced to carry a parasite for 9 months that provides nothing but the knowledge that you've got something that shares your direct DNA in the world.

t. rapist scared of getting BTFO

Prove killing babies is wrong. Any argument you use for why that act is immoral will eventually break down before a certain point in the pregnancy.

Why do women always hone in on the rape/incest shit so hard btw?

fuck off

Why are you dodging the hypothetical, dumb fuck? Do people not have rights before they're 18? Do your rights skip from a fetus at 4 months to 18 in your garbage moral framework? The bill outlawed cases of rape, underage or otherwise.

>think rape related pregnancies couldn't happen that often
>look it up
>The national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year.

Jesus I had no idea it was s common.

Attached: I just don't know.jpg (281x500, 65K)

ISRAEL GOOD
WOMENS RIGHTS BAD

Attached: 1558042583619.jpg (839x655, 32K)

to hide from the fact that most roasties who want to abort is because of irresponsibility

>republicans think they do literally anything to help the needy

Jesus would personally execute you all if he eixsted.

hitler was once a baby.

Because it's specifically outlawed by the bill, dummy.

>what are mutualism
there are some parasites which provide benefits to their hosts

Attached: 1555317745442.jpg (1260x1024, 183K)

no just a man concerned about getting murdered by irrational underpeople with the intelligence level of prepubescent children

Attached: 1558168928841.jpg (1018x1391, 152K)

>innocent
Born with the original sin.

>The Galaxy... is on... Orion's... b-b

>It serves no purpose to a mother that doesn't want the child and it's unarguably a net loss for her.
take birth control
>Furthering your genes isn't a positive unless it's something you want.
take birth control
>off chance that they get raped
This is a situation that will require more discussion but as an user mentioned earlier only 0.5% of abortions are rape related. I don't think we should allow free access for everyone to kill their children based on a small % of outliers.

Rape is not an every day occurence nor is incest, irresponsible sex is.

Why are you focusing on the absolute worst case scenarios instead of the real world here?

So what you're saying is sometimes killing babies is morally justified even AFTER they're viable. An interesting argument.

In that case it would probably be a bad desicion to kill that 'parasite' then.

>Just because it rarely happens, we should disregard it

that's what you're saying.

Prove killing deformed, quadriplegic, autistic kids is wrong. Any argument you use for why that act is immoral will eventually break down before a certain point in their prepubescent life

>Throughout history the legality and accessibility of abortions has been decided by men, even though it affects women.

Then there are 'people' who aren't man enough (lol) to own up to the claim that abortion control is just another way for men to control women.

Just go to another state and let it done. Christians BTFO

You shouldn't get in a car or you might get in a wreck and die at no fault of your own. Actually that example doesn't work since you're far more likely to get in a car wreck than get raped.

>take birth control
Republicans virtually ban birth control too, dont act like you conservatrds don't only preach abstinence like the dumbfucks you are.

Yet you cant help but to molest little boys lmao.

Imagine being European and not being Christian.

Attached: 1536714388206.jpg (960x960, 43K)

condoms are literally given out for free

Yep. Children with debilitating genetic diseases are burden to society.

And only 1.3% of abortions are later-term, but you still hear anti-choicers crowing about it.

If a woman didn't need the semen of a man to get pregnant I wouldn't care

And there we have it folks, these pro-choice people literally want to murder kids because they don't look aesthetic and don't have high iq

>later-term
in non-newspeak please

Attached: third_trimester.jpg (300x223, 25K)

She should be hunted and beat to death. The rest that just believed her outright should all be shot.

>constantly lower welfare
lmaoing at you. the crusaders would have butchered you on the cross for butchering their religions teachings.

Ending a sentient life is wrong. Even if that life is impaired. If you trace that life back through the stages of pregnancy though, eventually that sentience isn't there, and the justification can't be used in that instance.

beware white knights. they will literally murder people for pussy they will never touch

>eventually that sentience isn't there
Not true

>nut in a woman
>suddenly a fully formed sentience is created
>this is what the right ACTUALLY believes
Americans are fucking insane dude.

Do you really not believe in a soul?

We get it you're desperate for pussy but virtue signaling on an anonymous image board won't help that at all.

No brain, no life. You are you're brain, if there isnt a brain there isnt a person.

I do agree its murder after that though. but life at conception shit is just stupid.

It's a typo. The phrase is "late-term". 1.3% of pregnancies are terminated after the 20th week. The stages you're showing in those pictures? basically never get aborted. And yet anti-choicers are always scaring up stories about how doctors want to abort viable infants. Trump was talking about post-birth abortions not that long ago, a completely nonsense concept.

Where in the body is the soul?

all women are thots but you people are crazy.
>10-15 pregnancies in 100 are miscarriages
no.

Do you believe dogs go to heaven ?

REPENT SINNER

Attached: repent.jpg (289x326, 21K)

>Yeah, like murdering animals capable of understanding and exhibiting emotions like we do every year.
Not the same thing lmao. Either way we don't kill them because it's inconvenient, but because it's needed for our survival. Killing them for fun, or for their fur? That's immoral
>responsible for groups of other people in your community, society or nation
You are responsible for the laws that regulate their behaviour though. What do you think democracy is about, moron?
>all this whataboutism
Incredible how stupid animalfags are.
Gambling is immoral too, you know? But you only see it as such if it involves animals, you are the hypocrite.
>Because there is absolutely zero argument that can be made that you're denying something which can, at that point in time, remain alive while also not forcing somebody to suffer physical and emotional trauma over a 9 month period.
Look retard, going to work every morning is a physical and emotional trauma, but I don't believe society should bend over so that I can be a NEET just because of it. Life is suffering, and pushing that suffering towards the baby you for whose life you are responsible and that you are to guard as their parent is not a solution for it at all. You are only pushing that suffering onto people who can't defend themselves. Again, it's ironic that an animalfag doesn't see anything wrong with this.
>If removing the fetus and having it continue is possible, terminating it isn't required.
It's one thing to stop heavy treatment of a clinically dead adult. It's on other thing to abort a baby. One is passive, the other is pro-active. A baby will keep living and developing if you let him be, that heavily drugged adult won't. A baby will die only if you take the active action of murdering him.
> For something to be murder, the thing has to be alive.
People are alive since conception.

Attached: DpxENVHXgAA05j6.jpg (680x412, 35K)

not pitbulls

A blastocyst really wants to live and is sad if you abort it guyz!

Attached: blastocyst.jpg (1200x500, 87K)

>women shouldn't be responsible when having sex
There are so many options. So many fucking options out there to not get pregnant yet somehow these irresponsible people let it happen again and again. How do people feel sympathy for somebody that just keeps smacking themself in the face?

Look up "ensoulment". Christians used to be saner about this kind of shit.

women are perpetual victims.

dudes are 50% of the equation here, wrap your junk.
Viagra should be made illegal.

Conception is just a series of chemical reactions, why do you think there are so many miscarriages,

its just chemical reacts gone wrong, stop complicating things. I thought believing in fairy tales were supposed to make things more simple.

yeah why would anyone want to control women?

Attached: 1557823898455.jpg (2860x3644, 1.12M)

How is a zygote a 'person'? It has human dna but it has no sentience/autonomy/perception/etc. There is no brain activity for thought.

if all fetuses go to heaven, then it’s our duty to send them there before the temptations of this world can damn them forever.

You know where roasties come from? Babies. Czechoslovakia, matriarchs.

>The stages you're showing in those pictures? basically never get aborted
yet abortionists want them permitted all the same

Women just can't stop falling onto unwrapped penises, it's a real epidemic.

>Viagra should be made illegal.
Woah there that goes against the conservative agenda.

Which is simple, abstinence for woman, non stop fucking for men. which is weird... doesn't that involve women? Hmm...

>its the man's responsibility to make sure she's on the pill
I didn't believe the trannie thing before but you definitley have the mindset of a woman. No matter what it somehow must be a man's fault somehow.

Rape is just a series of chemical reactions, why do you think there are so many orgasms.

its just chemical reacts gone wrong, stop complicating things. I thought believing in fairy tales were supposed to make things more simple.

Why aren't born with condoms? If it's gods plan to have protected sex?

Again, stop acting like the agenda isn't abstinence.

I just meant a condom. You got trannies on the mind? they living rent free? you gonna shit and cum?

The same reason why your parents didn't think you weren't a human being yet because you couldn't read at 3.

Source? That's a little hard to believe, given that it's viable enough that you can just induce labor, and give the infant up for adoption.

I'm saying if you're physically a man you absolutely have the mindset of a woman. Only a woman wouldn't be able to understand that.

This

they won't abort a viable baby, so hes talking shite.

Cant you properly use that same mind that actually makes you alive?

How is choosing to do something evil the same as basic biology? Next you'll compare taking a shit with theft.

Since when is reading a prerequisite for personhood? I think being able to formulate thoughts is a much better metric.

>doesn't mention the condom
Just cause you forgot about your options doesn't mean you should get snarky, incel. Have sex.

stop acting like your agenda isn't promiscuity and irresponsibility

Do you think you can cheat God? Do you think you're so smart? Every sin committed by mankind brings upon ruin and destruction.
Also letting babies die like that, even if they go to heaven, means condemning yourself to hell because you push it forward

At last I truly see.

It's still an arbitrary metric based on personal performance, retard. You are a human because you were born from humans, and because you grow up to be one. It doesn't depend on how efficiently you can solve tasks.

Like you care about people's lives other than you and your people.

Those fairy tales are rotting your brain, leave the sane people alone.

>Also letting babies die like that, even if they go to heaven, means condemning yourself to hell because you push it forward
Sounds pretty based and martyr-like if you're ensuring other souls get to heaven, even if it means condemning yourself, m8.

I shall accept the sin, I alone shall bear the weight of all those dead 'babies'. Call me Jesus 2 electric boogaloo. Punish not those who do my will, lord, they know not what to do.

nice projection shitlib

>How is choosing to do something evil the same as basic biology?
Both conceiving a baby and committing rape are choices. They are not something that you wake up and suddenly happened.
It's not my fault that your argument was absolute shit and you have a low-IQ
>Cant you properly use that same mind that actually makes you alive?
Pot calling the kettle black

What created god? IF you can answer that I'll take your fairy tales seriously.

If you answer he always existed , you can go right ahead and fuck off.

I only have time for logic, not more fairy tales.

They don't go to heaven thanks to you, they go to heaven despite you, which is very different.
woe to you because you are a retard

>You are a human because you were born from humans,
The placenta has human DNA, and gets birthed out. Does it have a right to life?
>and because you grow up to be one
A sperm cell can develop into a human if it fuses with an egg. What metric of moral choice is that?

>calling your saviour a retard
you're going to go to hell. :(

you guys always tell liberals to go kill themselves, why so angry at them doing it?

oh yeah the fairy tales tell you its bad

>They don't go to heaven thanks to you
Really? Because if I'm a doctor that performs and abortion, I'm the one who ensured that soul went to heaven rather than being tempted by this sinful world.

>What created god? IF you can answer that I'll take your fairy tales seriously.
God is being itself. God is life itself. Something that is alive can never not be alive. You are alive because God exists, without him existing nothing would.
>If you answer he always existed , you can go right ahead and fuck off.
Something/Someone has to always have existed, that's where all logic and metaphysics brings, whether you like it or not. Does the universe have those features that make it possible for it to have always existed? Nope.
>I only have time for logic, not more fairy tales.
You don't care about logic, you only care about having your preconceived notions confirmed, because you are an immature prick.

You have a hard time deciding between the life of a would be rapist and a baby ?

>The placenta has human DNA, and gets birthed out. Does it have a right to life?
My argument wasn't that something is a human because it has human DNA. My arm is not a human, and I never claimed it to be, but my arm is part of a human because it is part of me.
It's incredible how stupid you people get when trying to defend the indefensible.
>A sperm cell can develop into a human if it fuses with an egg. What metric of moral choice is that?
What point are you trying to make here, exactly?

>still going on with this retarded argument
So why don't you kill yourself? This way you won't have to sin anymore, only commit one last sin.
You are just being disingenuous and edgy because you can't make any decent argument to justify your immoral ideas. You might think you are smart, but everyone is laughing at you.

i don't do that

>WHIORRRRRR
-EEEEEEEEEE.

Attached: 1556440884782.jpg (196x230, 8K)

>holding on a silent e
No.

>So why don't you kill yourself? This way you won't have to sin anymore, only commit one last sin.
Because suicide is a sin, and I'd go to hell without saving the souls of any poor fetuses. Interesting that you haven't tried to use the argument that you're doing something wrong for killing them before they can be baptized, and thus still have original sin, but then you'd have to make the claim that God sends aborted fetuses to Hell or the Limbo of the Infants.

cringe

that's a human

>Because suicide is a sin,
So is aborting babies. Your argument rests on the fact that aborting them will spare them from committing other sins in life, so the same can be said of you if you kill yourself. There's no difference there.
>Interesting that you haven't tried to use the argument that you're doing something wrong for killing them before they can be baptized
I didn't think it would make any difference with a retard like you. Regardless, God won't send them to hell due to their parents being pieces of shit. But they most likely won't have the beatific vision and will directly partake in the resurrection of the body with everyone else in the end times.

Abortion doesn't only affect your soul, but affects society in a temporal manner. It brings all sorts of calamities and chastisements. Nothing remains unpunished, God is not made a fool by the likes of man.

>nitpicking about memes

Attached: 1557893848561.png (1014x438, 431K)

Sure you don't religiously people love killing, way more than non religious people do.

Life is just a game to you monsters, you'll just respawn in the lobby called Heaven.

No need to worry about the consequence and finality of death.

Let's just go on all those crusades and rack up some high scores.

Fucking conservatives are to most war hungry people alive, and yet you hate Muslims so much. Please you are all in the same.

>What point are you trying to make here, exactly?
That your metric that you set out per personhood is inherently absurd. A zygote or a blastocyst is not a person. Something doesn't have inherent worth just because it has human DNA or has the potential to become a thinking feeling being when it isn't one now. You should figure out what your actual values are, and see if they make sense.

Projection of sexual fantasies and improprieties is common amongst roasties

i'm not religious. i support abortion because most abortions are done by niggers. i oppose easy abortion for white women because they use it as birth control as they despise sexual discipline and personal responsibility

>It brings all sorts of calamities and chastisements.
Stop talking like you're in the 1600's you poser. The bible has had other translations than the King James Version
>But they most likely won't have the beatific vision and will directly partake in the resurrection of the body with everyone else in the end times.
How would you even know if they do or don't? Seriously, with all the other weird shit that's supposed to happen at the end of days, who's to say resurrected fetuses aren't there? Maybe you should just admit that the bible doesn't actually say enough about this subject to use it as a moral guide on abortion.

That's just logical right there, I can't agree more, abortion 10000% should be banned due to lack of responsibility.

Rape has nothing to do with responsibility though, it's just fucking fairy tales telling people to let rape babies live.

Logic dictates you kill that fucking monster that came from that other monster.

I mean just have some fucking sympathy, image yourself being raped and having your rapist spawn inside you.

There exists no non-religious reason why killing children is morally wrong. If it was then there would exist a non-religious reason why people should not do it even if they want to do it and it is legal.

You are forcing your religion on people who just want to exert power over their own children. Nothing wrong with that.

The fetus can't be baptized though, correct?

>That your metric that you set out per personhood is inherently absurd
It isn't. Personhood starts at conception, it isn't arbitrary at all.
>A zygote or a blastocyst is not a person
Look retard, it's very simple. Once there's conception, it's a person. Any earlier, it isn't. This isn't about "muh cell", enough with this stupid strawman. This is about the moment a person starts existing. If it took four humans, with three different kinds of sperm and one egg to make a human, life would still begin at conception. An egg by itself and a sperm by itself is not a person, you get one when you put them together. It's really fucking simple.
>has the potential to become a thinking feeling being when it isn't one now
It's not just a potential, it is an inevitability unless you murder the child.
>You should figure out what your actual values are, and see if they make sense.
It's not about my values, it's about reality, something that you keep rejecting without any decent argument whatsoever

>how can you want kidnapping to be illegal while at the same time you want criminals to be jailed.

There is a difference when it is done to the innocent.

>Personhood starts at conception
This is why you can't argue with a person that believes fairy tales are real.

How would a debate with you and someone who believes Zuess and the other greek gods exist?

Why is your fairy tale real and theirs isn't?

This argument is endless when you use stupid as opinions for your argument.

>Stop talking like you're in the 1600's you poser. The bible has had other translations than the King James Version
It's called the English language. Ok? Doesn't mean anything.
>How would you even know if they do or don't? Seriously, with all the other weird shit that's supposed to happen at the end of days, who's to say resurrected fetuses aren't there?
Resurrected bodies will all be adults, regardless of the age of death. As I said, aborted babies will get resurrected bodies in the end times, but they won't get the beatific vision that dead people get in-between now and the end times.
> Maybe you should just admit that the bible doesn't actually say enough about this subject to use it as a moral guide on abortion.
It does, in many instances, like "5“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart". But that's beside the point. You don't need a religious motivation to know that killing babies is immoral, it should be a given.

yes i support abortion for rape and incest victims but the fact is less than 1% of abortions are attributed to rape cases. it's almost irrelevant to the overall issue

>Personhood starts at conception, it isn't arbitrary at all.
Literally why? What attributes that define a person are present in a fertilized egg?
>It's not about my values, it's about reality, something that you keep rejecting without any decent argument whatsoever
It's literally ALL about your values, you brainlet. The whole debate is. How can you not get that if you claim abortion is a moral ill, you have to back that up with some value it goes against. So far all you have is a concept of personhood that seems to be all about what DNA the organism has.

Then don't add that shit to abortion ban bills. This Alabama shit wouldn't be in the news if it wasn't included in that bill.

We would be too fucking distracted with other pointless shit.

This has nothing to do with religion, it's a basic fact.
But you are making yourself a point for religious people, which is that atheists can't have any sort of morality, they are incapable of it. After all, claiming that you can kill babies because you don't believe in the existence of God is a pretty big self-own.

>Literally why? What attributes that define a person are present in a fertilized egg?
The fact that it is a fertilized egg that starts, in that moment, growing into a human being. Do you say that an apple isn't an apple because the seed hasn't fully matured yet? It's like I am trying to explain what a color is to a computer. You simply reject common sense and facts because you absolutely don't want to admit you are wrong and have an immoral position.
>How can you not get that if you claim abortion is a moral ill, you have to back that up with some value it goes against
It goes against morality, simple as that.
>So far all you have is a concept of personhood that seems to be all about what DNA the organism has.
I have literally never mentioned DNA (except in telling you it has nothing to do with my argument), only you did and you keep using this retarded strawman as if you can't read.

>It's called the English language.
Nobody fucking says "chastisements", don't backtrack now because you got called out for being pretentious.
>As I said, aborted babies will get resurrected bodies in the end times, but they won't get the beatific vision that dead people get in-between now and the end times.
Literally out of your ass. Otherwise you would have posted the scripture by now that proves that
>You don't need a religious motivation to know that killing babies is immoral, it should be a given.
And it shouldn't take a genius to tell the difference between a collection of human cells in a roughly bean-like shape and a fully formed BABY, but that's a distinction you guys can't make I guess.

You are making that shit up just like all those people in the desert made up those stories all those centuries ago.

I've literally never believed in god, since like I was a kid, and never have I even once thought of killing someone, or even hurting them.

Yet you people want to end entire races of people due to being insulted that your fairy tales are questioned/challenged.

Grow up.

>when only beta söi males and ugly landwhales whine about what the attractive chads and stacies do
epin

Attached: 2F67F93B-4AFD-4EB6-A744-6369EF55C394.gif (250x194, 13K)

>Do you say that an apple isn't an apple because the seed hasn't fully matured yet?
It's literally just called the plower's "ovary" before that, that's a terrible example for your case.
>It goes against morality, simple as that.
Pic related. You have no values. You have no virtues. You have a vague sense of what seems "Wrong" to you based on your holy book.

Attached: brainlet pit.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>what is conception

>Nobody fucking says "chastisements", don't backtrack now because you got called out for being pretentious.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/chastisement
It's really not a complicated word. It's not my fault you are nearly illiterate.
>Literally out of your ass. Otherwise you would have posted the scripture by now that proves that
That's Christian doctrine. You can google theological books that deal with this particular topic if you are more interested in the why Christians came to this belief.
>And it shouldn't take a genius to tell the difference between a collection of human cells in a roughly bean-like shape and a fully formed BABY, but that's a distinction you guys can't make I guess.
There's really no difference in the dignity both of those have, just like there is no difference in the dignity and rights that a 3-year-old and a 6-year-old have. it's the same human being, in different stages of life, whether one second after conception or as an old man. It the literal same human being. You don't get to make special pleading on which one is a human or not just because you find it inconvenient that adult are taken into account for the sexual choices they make. That's what being an adult and living in a society is about.

>hurr kill your innocent son or daughter for something they had no part in

And choicers wonder why people think they're scumbags.

damn that little nigga got scronched lmao

>Pic related. You have no values. You have no virtues.
A lot of projection going on here.

>You are making that shit up just like all those people in the desert made up those stories all those centuries ago.
Wrong
>I've literally never believed in god, since like I was a kid
I don't give a shit, your loss. I am not your dad that I have to listen to your retarded hissy fits
>Yet you people want to end entire races of people due to being insulted that your fairy tales are questioned/challenged.
Nice strawman

>never have I even once thought of killing someone, or even hurting them.
Abortion is murder

Its not your child, it isnt even alive. Its human excrement spilled in your body, that so tragicaly starts growing inside you. All because a monster couldn't help but ot be evil.

if of don't have sense, how about don't be evil? That solves everything.

If rapists weren't evil they could just let women not have children they don't want, no murder could ever occur.

Im just using your logic,lets all gather round and pray the evil away, im sure that will help.

>depends, if the baby is as huge as in the clip that's basically whats happening (even though less dramatic). If you abort in the first two months it doesnt matter since its just a little spec of organic material.
Which just happens to be an essential stage of human life. Keep supporting child murder, see if I care.... armageddon will not go well for you.

>It's not my fault you are nearly illiterate.
Do you know what "archaic" means?
>You don't get to make special pleading on which one is a human or not
You said "human". I said "person". Again, a placenta is a human structure. It's got the same origin as us. Is it alike in dignity? You're appealing to a vague sense of the value of human life, when you haven't put in the thought to justify where the inherent value in that life comes from. Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with whether an individual is the same individual or not.

Killing offspring is common in animals. Humans are animals. Killing fetuses is lesser evil. Even early Christians were okay with early abortion.

>A lot of projection going on here.
Nope. I value sentient experience and preventing suffering. You can't seem to decide what you value.

>religion is the sole source of morality
yikes

Ive never wanted to abort anything, never. and I will never do it, not even if I make a mistake baby.

My dispshit father wanted to abort me because I was a mistake, I know mistakes isn't justification to end the possibility of life.

However possibility is just that, possibility, not actual life.

Morals is what keeps me from ever aborting, morals I gained through logic, if my mom wasn't moral I wouldnt be alive, I won't ever abort. Easy logic, no fairy tales needed here. I just wont ever force someone else let a monster's seed grow inside them, against their will. That could lead to suicide, which I'm sure you don't care about, just along as they dont abort right?

Infact tell me I am a mistake, tell me I should have been aborted, I know you're thinking it, show your true colors, stop trying to justify your fairy tales.

This world is pretty shitty. Do you think bringing someone into this world without asking first is moral? If I had a choice I'd rather be aborted, desu.

>It is perfectly ok to have abortions
>IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT OK FOR YOU TO USE THE WORK "CHASTISEMENT" STOP IT REEEEEEEEE IT'S ARCHAIC STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEE
Fucking hell you are a fucking moron

>You said "human". I said "person".
They are fucking synonyms
>Again, a placenta is a human structure. It's got the same origin as us. Is it alike in dignity?
What the fuck is a human structure? You couldn't use DNA and you are using these retarded expressions now? No of course placenta isn't a human being, just like my arm by itself isn't a human being. An arm, or a placenta, left alone don't grow into a human being, so yes it is ok to discard them when and if said human being doesn't need them anymore. But people both try to retain their arms, and yes even their placenta, because they need them now or later in life.
Again, you are arguing against your own retarded strawman. Just think before writing garbage.
>You're appealing to a vague sense of the value of human life
Life has inherent value. If you are a nihilist there isn't even any point in discussing matters pertaining to morality with you.
>when you haven't put in the thought to justify where the inherent value in that life comes from
The inherent value in that life comes from the fact it is a life. That's what the "INHERENT" part is about, retard.
>Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with whether an individual is the same individual or not.
That wasn't about deciding if a life has value, but rather to point out that it either starts having value at conception, or it doesn't have value EVER. That's about coherence and logic, retard. Otherwise, you get people like you making it about performative aspects like brain power, or "he has to be able to be aborted and survive despite it to be called a human being". That principle is obviously flaws since, when applied coherently to other aspects of life too, would have consequences that even you would deem immoral.

Not an argument. There has never been a moral philosopher who actually believes that there exists a non-religious reason why killing children is morally wrong. Because there exists no non-religious reason why people should not do it if they want to do it and it is legal.

Pagan Europeans viewed killing ones own children as morally good. The idea that it is morally wrong is based (in the west) on Abrahamic religion that says that good moral behaviour is about serving other people. No non-religious reason why it is true.

And if it is not true that people should not do it then it is meaningless to say it is morally wrong. If it is true then provide evidence.

>justifying something because animals do it
>getting your morality from creatures that eat their shit and act on pure instinct
Hey, at least you are admitting you are a beast and not a human being

> You can't seem to decide what you value.
more projecting

Life doesn't have inherent value. There is no such thing. The value of a human has not been measured and there exists no authority to value humans that everyone has to follow. If you value human life then it has value TO YOU. Anything else is just forcing your personal taste.

>"Abortion isn't murder!"
>Kill pregnant femoid
>Get charged with double murder

Attached: 1533035391016.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>That could lead to suicide, which I'm sure you don't care about, just along as they dont abort right?
Suicide is a choice just as much as rape. You might as well be saying that rape was justified due to the guy being really horny.
>Infact tell me I am a mistake, tell me I should have been aborted, I know you're thinking it, show your true colors, stop trying to justify your fairy tales.
Stop fishing for attention. I understand that you have daddy issues, but I am not your dad.

We are animals. We aren't different than them.

>this whole post
well glad to know it's pointless to keep arguing with you. Nihilists are the biggest scumbags in existence, and the most low-IQ.

Attached: Dn5doNAXkAAOBPD.jpg (555x555, 78K)

Jesus wouldn't approve of welfare. He who does not work does not eat.

Speak for yourself

This post is fucking retarded, you think we don't have reason to not kill children? Fucking dumbass.

Are we programmed robots? We can't think for ourselves? We can't make our own logical reasons?

You people are the ones that do what you are told, if anything oyur reasons are the fkae ones. You don't chose to follow those reasons becuase its the right thing to do logically. You choose to follow your reasons because you are told to, and you have no choice but to follow them. it's why its so easy to rile up religious people into go kill a bunch of people in the name of god.

I can taste the buttmad of childkiller faggots from here

And those who actually need population control (africans) don't do it.

I support abortions. In fact, certain groups of people should be forced to abort their babies.

Attached: pregnancyteens.jpg (552x336, 30K)

>doubles down
>needs to be told what to think
>evidence is require that water is wet
oof

'>IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT OK FOR YOU TO USE THE WORK "CHASTISEMENT" STOP IT REEEEEEEEE IT'S ARCHAIC STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEE
LOL, calm down dude, I was just calling you a twat for using archaic biblical terms in an online argument.
>Life has inherent value. If you are a nihilist there isn't even any point in discussing matters pertaining to morality with you.
I never said I was a nihilist and I'm not, but you're fucking stupid if you think life has inherent value. Just life alone as a concept. Does a staphocuccus germ have inherent value? Is there some pressing reason you shouldn't take antibiotics because it will kill cells that don't even give a shit whether they live or die, because they have no sense of their world other than basic cellular function? Get out of here with that, you don't even believe it yourself. Human life has value because of human experiences. Human sentience, human thought and feeling. You're arguing for policies that hurt actual feeling, thinking people for the benefit of life forms that can't even conceptualize that they exist yet.

Getting raped is what isn't the choice, how about I go find you and rape you and claim it was your choice idiot.

And I haven't said anything that isnt relevant, I haven't revealed anything that you aren't assuming.

Not an argument. And the fact that you rely on logical fallacies as a basis for your thinking shows what substance it has (nothing coherent).

You just try to force your religious idea, which might make sense if your religion is true. But we have the secular in common and there exists no evidence that human life has value. There are other religious faiths (like Greek paganism) that don't consider foreigners and children to have any moral value. It is just as arbitrary to give everyone moral value for anyone who doesn't value those people.

Even if you dad hates you, there's a Father that has never forsaken you. He is still waiting for you to open your heart to Him.

Attached: Ds1DHuCVYAAuR0l.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

I liked the part where his father was okay with murdering boys and raping little girls in Canaan. That was fun.

I said that the rapist was making a choice, not the raped. Learn reading comprehension.

>everything is a spook I don't have to hold any opinions lmao
Again, no point in discussing with you, you are not worth even acknowledging.

>Even if you dad hates you
Literally making shit up as usual, when did I say that?
Literally I just talked about I choice before I was even alive, that shit doesn't effect or any of us now that I am alive.

That's all you people do, is make shit up.

You obviously don't have a reason not to kill children if you want to and it is legal. You might have been indoctrinated with some religious morality into feeling that you shouldn't and out arbitrary rules on yourself, but that is not a rational reason.

You don't do anything that is the "right thing to do logically". If you did then you would have a reason why it is the right thing to do. It is just religious superstition that anything is "the right thing to do".

Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done.
republicuck.

For me it was fucking with Job and killing his entire family, then giving him a new one.

>Again, no point in discussing with you, you are not worth even acknowledging.
You're right, why don't you stop arguing with that faggot, and stop ignoring
The guy who's been dismantling all your weak arguments based on values you don't understand.

Listen libtard, you don't know God. I do. I talk to Him every day. He hates fags and liberals and thinks people should work for their food.
People like you will have all the time in the world to think about welfare and being lazy when you're in Hell.

am I talking to a bot? You keep repeating the same retarded argument over and over although I have debunked it a million times.
>I never said I was a nihilist and I'm not
You don't believe in the existence of morality or inherent values. So yeah, you are a nihilist.
>Get out of here with that, you don't even believe it yourself.
Contrary to you, I do have beliefs.
> Does a staphocuccus germ have inherent value?
No. It would though if it was useful to cure cancer and save human lives. Why? Because human life has inherent value.
>Human life has value because of human experiences. Human sentience, human thought and feeling.
Those things only are valuable because they relate to human life, which again, is what has inherent value. Literally making my point.
>You're arguing for policies that hurt actual feeling, thinking people for the benefit of life forms that can't even conceptualize that they exist yet.
So is it ok to kill you if I anesthetize you completely first? You won't feel a thing, but you'll die. Also, I am allowed to to this without your consent. Yay or nay?

Oh look more fairy tales from fairy tale land, lets go back to reality where the "men of god" are actually raping little boys.
You're arguing women should be forced to let rapists seed grow in them, you are saying its a choice, your choice, do as we tell you woman. Everything would be so different if both genders would get pregnant from rape. Man would this reality look so hypercritical.

>You're arguing women should be forced to let rapists seed grow in them
That wasn't what my post was about.
>you are saying its a choice, your choice, do as we tell you woman
Breath, relax, and then re-read my posts. The guy was saying that suicide based on circumstances was not a choice. I pointed out that was stupid because then a rapist could use the same stupid argument too to justify his actions.
>Everything would be so different if both genders would get pregnant from rape. Man would this reality look so hypercritical.
Most women are also against abortion.

You're just saying the same shit over and over, like you were told to do. You aren't even choosing to not go kill people right now, you are just programmed not to.

That's why you hate the phrase Pro-choice isn't it, because we actually choose the right things and you people have no choice in anything? It's like you aren't even real, you aren't reacting to me, it's like im talking to a bot right now. Fucking sad.

Please stop bullying the NPC.

>I talk to Him every day
>Him
Capital H was a nice touch. bad bait.

>That's stupid shit. Ethno-nationalism never existed in Europe
Is this some joke, or what? Fucking ancient Greeks had laws regarding race and ethnicity, you dumb mutt.

>he doesn't pray
Atheists are sad.

>You don't believe in the existence of morality or inherent values. So yeah, you are a nihilist.
I believe in values in a more coherent way than you, tard. I believe in the value of sentient human experience.
>Why? Because human life has inherent value.
You can't explain why. If you could, it would undermine your argument that abortion is wrong, and you can't bear to do that. You can't bear to admit that everything that sets a human apart from those bacteria comes AFTER the conception, in some cases significantly after. Oh wait.
>Those things only are valuable because they relate to human life, which again, is what has inherent value. Literally making my point.
There it is. "Human life has inherent value, and all the things that make human life valuable are only important because they pertain to humans". Fun fact, piss fetishism is something specific to humans, does that make it inherently valuable? Does torture? Fuck no. It's the other way around, you idiot. Sentience and thought and feeling aren't important because they're human, humans are important because of sentience and thought and feeling. Only religion could have possibly twisted your natural morality to believe otherwise.
>So is it ok to kill you if I anesthetize you completely first? You won't feel a thing, but you'll die. Also, I am allowed to to this without your consent. Yay or nay?
No, you are not allowed to euthanize an intelligent being capable of sentient thought without their consent. And if you can't tell the difference between that and ending the life of a thing without a complex brain beyond a few nerve cells, you have your fingers in your ears.

just because you talk to yourself doesn't mean anyone is listening.

>the vast majority of all humans who ever lived have had a spiritual experience
>HURR NOBODY IS LISTENING BECAUSE GOD DIDN'T GIVE ME A LAMBORGHINI
Atheist hubris is astounding.

i'm quite happy with how my life turned out, actually. its pretty easy. I just don't attribute it to god and neither should you.

>my life is empty and hollow, just like my soul
>I deny God and you should too
Wanna know how I know you're possessed?

what a surprise, someone who makes shit up just made something up

keep trying to put out fire with more fire

Yeah, that's not a thing, even for the majority weakly-religious population.

>e-everybody is as empty and hollow as me! I kill babies and have gay sex and that's okay because there is no God! Nobody else REALLY believes in God either, they're just dumb and faking it, r-right?
You wouldn't be this upset if you didn't know you were in need of a Savior.

This, I was indoctrinated in religion as a kid, never "felt the spirit" OOOOH the spirit!

I never felt anything I didn't feel again in my life, things that had nothing to do with region.

>Nobody else REALLY believes in God either, they're just dumb and faking it, r-right?
Oh, they believe in it alright, in the general vague way you believe something you didn't bother to question. Doesn't mean they've felt the spirit of Christ come over them like a schizophrenic person.

>it doesnt matter since its just a little spec of organic material
we've all been that little spec of organic material, what's your point?

Attached: 1549258221752.gif (220x260, 1.19M)

>a-anyone who hasn't snuffed out the spiritual part of their existence is mentally ill!
Look at this cope, it's uncanny. Will you still be saying that on Judgement Day? Will you still be proud of how you conducted yourself here today when your life is played back before you and judgement is rendered for every thought, word and deed? You're on the Highway to Hell, user. There's still time to change the road you're on.

I feel the spirit everytime I cum. Shit life does start at conception, cumming is the spirit flowing out of my cock.

Oh shit im a mass murderer even though Im a virgin.

>I'm not mentally ill
>Now let me prove I'm not mentally ill by threatening you with eternal punishment in an event that there's no proof of, that only exists in my mind and my book.

>You're on the Highway to Hell, user.
Pretty good AC/DC song, user. Thanks for the tip.
youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo

Attached: 1443392578626.png (300x371, 85K)

>I support abortion
>I support gay marriage
>I'm a vegan
>I don't go to church
>I vote democrat

Attached: Satan pls.png (503x790, 550K)

user there is proof all around you. Look at literally anything. How do you see it? With your eyes that God gave you. Atheists would deny even the obvious design of the PERFECT eye, as if it were just an accident.
The fact that you can see is proof enough that Jesus is Lord.

how appropriate that you used an image of a fictional character

the irony isnt lost on me.

>Atheists would deny even the obvious design of the PERFECT eye
Multiple people in my family need glasses. The eye isn't perfect, no part of a living body is, and your argument is invalid.

thats literal pyhscpath talk.

I can tell you there is proof all around you too, proof that there are magical bunnies hoping all around you. just use your eyes that the bunny lord gave you!

Oh well guys, he's run out of arguments, and fallen back on "Agree with me or you're going to the bad place!" Pack it up folks, there's nothing to see here anymore.

Attached: 1397761972455.jpg (300x339, 25K)

You live in a fallen world and expect things not to fall apart? Atheists can't even into basic logic.
The bunny lord never died for my sins. Jesus did. He died for yours too. The Bible tells this clearly. How about you stop flailing around and accept the truth? You could die tonight and wake up in flames, and then it will be too late.

The bunny lord so died for our sins! Accept my truth, it's better than your truth!

>life is fine
>YOUR LIFE IS HOLLOW DEMON
grasping. Seething religious cuck, accept goddaddies cock down your throat.

So why do you like killing babies anyway? Are you sure it's not that demon possessing you, trying to bring as many unbaptized children down with you as they can?