Hound vs Brienne > Hound vs Varys Clegane

Hound vs Brienne > Hound vs Varys Clegane

Attached: 140613-.jpg (1566x880, 160K)

What's she grabbing?

Attached: pennywise wut.jpg (542x453, 24K)

True.

theyre trying to make his gambeson tighter

>ooouuggh right in my dragonstones!!!

>Varys Clegane
???

Kinda bullshit that she defeated him, hound can kill a man with a punch and he punched her quite a few tines

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

because she's fucking huge. she's his size

shut up virgin

>he doesn't know about merman clegane

He was very sick in the show from getting bit in an earlier episode

Arya even said earlier that the bite was infected and he was walking slower because of it

100% hound would wreck and rape brienne

My heart

In height maybe. Look at the size of their hands by comparison you fucking idiot.

Men are stronger than women as it is.

Attached: 1556067386666.jpg (1688x1160, 368K)

He was sick from an infection. Arya mentioned earlier that he was slower than usual. When Brienne arrived he was literally having a diarrhea shit.

Neither would beat warg Hodor.

He was wounded and tired, so it's possible that she could beat his. If he was healthy and well rested well then that would be completely different.

Book brieane was the size of the mountain

dont they allow trannies to break records now?

20% hound should wreck brienne, guy literally cuts armored people in half with a single swing, dude's superhuman

He was sick, literally shitting his pants when she found him. If I remember right she only really won because she pushed him off a cliff. Shocked he even survived that.

She's no man..

This isn't true, but even if it was in the books it's stated that despite Brienne's size and strength she's not as strong as a man of the same height would be.

>she punches him in the balls and then he kicks her in the cunt

10/10 fight scene

wow...just wow