/got/

*ahem*
For me? It's seeing Dany's head on a fucking spike. My dying wish is to see based Jon chain Dany up, murder all of her followers, Daario, and her dragon in front of her, then slowly torture her to death. I hate cunts like her. I genuinely do

EVERYONE loves based Jon. The wildlings, the northmen. They all follow him. They don't care about his height. Dany on the other hand? No one likes her. She's a cunt. She has no personality. She has no friends. And yet she still has the audacity to talk shit about Jon. He's the only person who even genuinely likes you, you stupid whore.

I genuinely hope not only Dany, but Emilia Clarke herself, dies an extremely painful death. How based would it be to turn on the news one day and hear Emilia Clarke burned alive in her house. No Kit Harington to save her. I bet Kit hates that bitch. He only likes her because he gets paid for it. Jon could do leagues better. She hit the wall 5 years ago. Jon's just entering his prime. Stupid bitch thinks she can be picky with men when she's got the face of an AARP member. Fuck you whore.

I reiterate, fuck Dany, fuck Danyfags, fuck Emilia Clarke, fuck all roasties and fuck anyone who doubts based Jon.

Previous

Attached: virgin vs chad.png (2518x1024, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmuW_vWCcTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: jon sticky.png (772x598, 296K)

If she goes then I go

Attached: 09320950934.png (721x628, 485K)

Did they make the right choices?

>Iain Glen originally auditioned to play Ned Stark.

>Jennifer Ehle was originally cast as Catelyn Stark, but also dropped out when HBO rejected the shitty original pilot.

>Tamzin Merchant was originally cast as Daenerys Targaryen but also dropped out after HBO rejected the shitty original pilot. Elena Satine and Natalie Dormer also auditoned.

>Iwan Rheon was the runner-up to play Jon Snow but lost to Kit Harington. Alfie Allen and Sam Claflin also auditioned.

>Sam Claflin also auditioned for Viserys Targaryen.

>Charlie Hunnan was approached to play Rhaegar Targaryen, but turned it down.

>Gillian Anderson and Carice Van Houten were approached to play Cersei Lannister, but turned it down, though Carice later joined the show as Melisandre. Tricia Helfer auditioned.

>Jamie Bamber auditioned for Jamie Lannister.

>Alan Miller was approached for Geoffrey Lannister, but turned it down.

>Jonathan Pryce was approached for an unspecified role in season 1, presumably Tywin Lannister, but turned it down, though he later joined the show as the High Sparrow.

>Tom Hollander was approached for Littlefinger but turned it down.

>Brian Cox was offered an unspecified role in season 1, presumably Robert Baratheon. Conleth Hill also auditioned.

>Mark Strong was approached for Stannis Baratheon but turned it down.

>Sam Heughan auditioned for both Renly Baratheon and Loras Tyrell.

>Dominic West was approached to play Mance Rayder, but turned it down.

>Lily Allen claims to have been offered the role of Yara Greyjoy and turning it down, but Alfie Allen disputes that.

>Ray Stevenson was approached for an unspecified role, presumably Euron Greyjoy, but turned it down.

>Perdita Weeks was approached to play Roslin Frey, but turned it down and immediately regretted it.

>Mahershala Ali auditioned for either Salladhor Saan or Xaro Xhoan Daxos

Attached: 1558149825289.jpg (780x439, 100K)

I love Dany now.

THE GREATEST THREAT TO WESTEROS KILLED BY ARYA FUCKING STARK?

Attached: 44764387616.png (1081x1028, 986K)

Why do you want the actress to die?

Maybe the spin off series will be better and more loyal to the books.

Jon stabs Dany, Bran becomes king by vote.

WHAT WERE EVEN THE FAKE ENDINGS THEY FILMED?

tormund spinoff please

Attached: g9Tk8Is.jpg (1724x1078, 309K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bmuW_vWCcTQ

REMINDER THAT LF IS ALIVE AND BEST TV VILLAIN OF ALL TIME

Attached: hes alive.jpg (240x240, 5K)

extremely based and redpilled

fuck dragons and fuck dany

>24 years of books
>8 years of the show
>defeated in 1 episode
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1416905425080.png (808x805, 555K)

>King’s Landing populace is let into the Red Keep
>the Flea Bottomers are at court, showering Cersei with gifts and the songs of their people
>Cersei smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand northmen on horses
>we see Dany driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip on top of Drogon
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, King’s Landing women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE MEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Dany shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE FIRES"
>"Yes," cries Jon, "Drogon hungers!"
>Cersei looks on, her face grief-stricken
>"Old Gods save us," she whispers, "she's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

Attached: 874714a3631b4a44bad80659a729f87f_fe615db6d41147a2915f018ce3bd6626_header[1].jpg (1200x675, 38K)

>Jaime dies in a basement under tons of stone and debris, but his golden hand appears at ground level.

>Super human dwarf moves rubble.

>Speech to civilians about freeing the civilians but killed all the civilians (so speech to ghosts)

>Dany sends Tyrion to prison (she burns people though) after this 3rd warning but killed Varys.

>Jon "tricks", yes "tricks" Dany, stabs her with his sword that Grey Worm would have taken.

>Grey Worm, Unsullied and the Dothraki do not instantly kill him, okay.

>Drogon (large dragon) lands inside the Throne Room.

>Drogon (large dragon, son of Dany, can breath fire) does not roast Jon.

>Drogon (large dragon without thumbs or even hands) somehow picks Dany up and manages to keep her from falling even though Jon could barely hang on (with thumbs).

>A council is formed (for some reason) with no goal apparently (because Sam has to suggest things) and they have no idea what their purpose is.

>This same council teleports to Kings Landing moments after battle, without a goal.

>For some reason Sansa, Sam, and Tyrion or even Arya no longer want King Aegon for some reason.

>Sam (best friend of Jon/Aegon) called him "The King of The Seven bloody Kingdons" and "rightful heir" just episodes prior but now wants to vote for a new leader. Sansa also described "someone better"

>Knights Watch, yea, with a K (leak clearly by a show watcher only)

>Nights Watch has no reason to exist, The Wall is even useless as it has a big hole in it.

>Dany's entire army lets Jon leave because Sansa tells them, okay.

>Tyrion is searching for a good Master of Whispers for a King that can see everything.

>Brieanne is the Kingsgaurd, but Podrick is Bran's protector for some reason.

>Jon's entire storyline, including his lineage that Bran and Sam needed to tell him about ASAP played no impact at all in the ending, or any of the story.

>Dothraki and Unsullied want to travel around and free slaves because they are great people of course.

FAKE

Attached: sdf99.jpg (1080x1440, 223K)

To get a mad queen, all you have to do is throw her into society

Attached: 1558146784452.png (1442x1592, 2.5M)

Cringe

Attached: 1558103378942.jpg (608x608, 70K)

Not based. I love our beautiful and wise queen unconditionally.

Attached: 1558053388135.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

Attached: jonbros.png (437x735, 369K)

>WHAT WERE EVEN THE FAKE ENDINGS THEY FILMED?
Bran becoming King

Attached: 1557575690309.jpg (640x1136, 112K)

>Iwan Rheon
would be unironically better than Kit's perpetual gormless pouty face.

There are no fake endings. even Sam's actor called that bullshit since it's a waste of time, money and the crew's efforts

I want to watch all 8 seasons in the format of the theater plays in Braavos

Attached: The_Door_21.jpg (2000x1331, 615K)

based

Attached: DING DONG DING JON.jpg (435x735, 100K)

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL

BUT AT THE END OF THE ROAD THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD

AND HE IS THE MANY FACED GOD

LORD BAELISH LEADER OF THE FACELESS ASSASSINS

Post yfw you're five minutes into the finale and you realize the leaks are real

Attached: 1536078025611.jpg (400x400, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA

Attached: 1557641320850.jpg (960x960, 83K)

And nothing of value was lost

Attached: ChavInDaNorf.jpg (512x768, 86K)

Stark pussy so good Robert seized the Iron throne just to get another taste. Proving Stars are best girls.

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Me on the right

Attached: 1557703435121.png (235x191, 77K)

There is no god but Rhyllor and Stannis is his messenger

Attached: 129382713.png (1200x800, 508K)

They aren't tho

Sorry user, you'll have to settle for just the last couple seasons.

I wish we had 2 seasons of this

Attached: tsundere_dany.png (672x386, 283K)

if you love Jon so much why don't you marry him?

Attached: qt.webm (810x1080, 2.62M)

Attached: images.png (193x261, 8K)

sexy and based

>people made this copypasta joke when D&D started making Stannis EBIL
>they actually do make Stannis this EBIL including literally feeding his own daughter to the flames for the Blood God
>they later actually do make Daenerys this PURE EBIL including burning actual children for no reason
pottery
D&D steal greentext for the scripts confirmed

no you

>I truly believe that D&D intentionally mislead the cast and the audience when it came to Jonerys.

Maybe? I don't know, that seems like a hell of a mess to create for yourself. There's no way to make the relationship play out like this without writing functionally retarded characters and handwaving / lampshading all the painfully obvious ways it could work out. That feels like something even a mediocre writer would be able to anticipate, and a damn good incentive to avoid doing it.

Robert never got a taste.

why did they cut Dacey?

Attached: Dacey_by_quickreaver.jpg (800x640, 66K)

It's confirmed real by multiple sources now man, we need to let it go.

They should have been married in episode 1.

Attached: happy.png (1280x720, 639K)

tamzin has that inbred look, but she also looks too nice. emelia has a good bitch-look.

no no no user, they CREATE the KNIGHTS WATCH since the night king is already done. It's just a place for knights to go since they golden company no longer exists (they all dieded and were not worth the money apparently)

Robert was fighting for transgender rights that was the entire point of the series

Based Jon’s meme thread. Thank you, OP.

Attached: 1A8FC2D9-D923-4A66-8A4E-B977931319AF.jpg (640x426, 67K)

Attached: 1556507524397.jpg (717x767, 80K)

Post yfw you're five minutes into the finale and you realize the leaks are FAKE

Attached: 1558146825259.png (363x557, 374K)

I hope they find the writhing pile of well done sausagemeat that was once the mountain

What's your most anticipated plotline from the books? LF and Alayne

I would literally pause the episode and go fap

Attached: nosex.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

I still can't believe the Bran shit. It's just too stupid. And yet when I say something is too stupid, it happens.

Attached: 3nhois6ogcy21.png (894x483, 644K)

Patchface

Attached: 1553426197174.gif (300x300, 1.24M)

I really want Salsa to get pregnant with LF's child before he dies. GRRM needs to throw us betas a bone.

It's been funny to see people here hoping for this for every single leaked episode this whole season and nope, realizing in live threads they were real every single fucking time.

Attached: 1558142030229.gif (272x258, 1.43M)

Jon and Dany romance

intelligence
nihilistic
with a wicked sense of humor

based dany

post yfw you are still waiting for a last minute ebin twist

Attached: 1.jpg (680x665, 49K)

I really thought when they were doing their little sky tour of the north they would end up in under some comfy forgotten heart tree, and profess their love.
Gods I was hopeful then.

>The introduction of fucking time travel was literally just for the hodor scene.

Euron crashing Westeros with no survivors

I see that dwarf find Jamie's golden hand I'm gonna go huff some paint thinner and start shouting Stannis until he appears in my hallucinations

Attached: StannisSad.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

soon

Attached: 20190515202645_1.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

>Varys, Tyrion and Davos discuss it
>Davos calls Dany a just woman and Jon an honorable man
>brings it up to them
>they agree so pacify the North
>have a small wedding with just them, Davos and Jorah
>Jorah officiates
>promise not to tell anyone until after the battle against the dead so people don't think he bent the knee for pussy
There, done, but D&D are hacks

jon is still dead in the books

Attached: 1557720235600.gif (607x609, 754K)

Beginning of the end?

Attached: 521DE6FB-72D3-4551-8499-1EEB5C298E0C.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Honestly I love Based Jon’s story ending with going north and even if he’s not King Beyond the Wall which would be most satisfying he’s where he belongs but I do not understand this he has to be punished for killing Dany shit. Robert got the throne for killing Rhaegar. Jaime got to stay as Kingsguard for killing Aerys. Why doesn’t the King with a claim get his throne for killing a family member with no claim as long as he lives?

Brienne's pregnant for sure

fAegon vs Daenerys, closely followed by Stannis vs Boltons

Is it possible to subvert expectations when you don't have any in the first place?

Attached: xtzut18qykz01.jpg (580x750, 31K)

Victarion the legally retarded BTFOing all these 4d chess faggots and Euron with his checkers moves

Attached: BasedRetard.jpg (566x566, 200K)

Attached: ecs3 (5).webm (810x1080, 2.43M)

Here's to Sunday my friend.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Attached: gg no re.gif (446x250, 837K)

It's time to greentext the plot of their star wars then

Tell me the leaks are the fake ending

jon becomes king. leak is fake

The femcels got what they wanted. We need a win for the waifufags.

The only thing that would make sense is him doing it to himself because he loved Dany

>Jorah officiates
Going a little far, don't you think? He's had a hard life orbiting her.

>tfw no emilia gf

Well, she's a really bad actress for one. I don't know if that alone qualifies her to be dead, but her never appearing in any movie or show ever again would be a good start

>It’s shit so it must be fake

user, I...

These characters are too retarded to do something that smart though you need only at least an 80-90 IQ to think of that solution. These are more 50 IQ characters.

>Jaime not only dishonors Brienne then dumps her but puts a bastard on her
LMAO. I wonder how Nikolaj and Gwendoline felt about that

just imagine 8 more behind them

wew

Attached: auntie0.webm (1920x1080, 2.34M)

How long have you guys been watching?

I watched the first 2 seasons, quit watching, then watched 3 more seasons after they came out

Just got back around to it, looks like it sort of became a clusterfuck

N+A=J
R+L=(f)A

Attached: Lady Ashare Dayne.jpg (636x899, 111K)

Dude Iain Glen lucked out. Imagine getting 8 seasons instead of 1 as a consolation prize. He must have gotten so many prime intern pussies in those seven years as a regular main cast character

Do any of you have the "if you were a GOT Lord" template?

Attached: 1556684413901.webm (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Attached: 1556929419484.png (800x452, 132K)

>when/if WoW comes out we'll all flock to Yea Forums and revive /got/ to talk about them
It's gonna be so comfy bros.

Attached: 1504092155-littlefinger.gif (650x366, 2.06M)

can someone post the 'virgin bastard vs. the chad torturer' one?

Attached: shadow.jpg (318x463, 61K)

how does one confirm multiple anonymous sources ? also, just because that is the ending they were gave and leaked does not make it true.

He's the only Northerner both Jon and Dany can trust and who's part of their circle unless you count Tormund and I don't think Tormund's close at all to Dany

No need, they already have KotoR to draw from and butcher completely dear God why did you give Dabid and Dabidoo the only based star wars story left

Serious question /got/ what does it feel like to have this level of eyebrow control?
I literally can only move them up and down in unison.

I hate algrebra

What is he doing. I forget after the fat fuck never finished writing

Already exists: reddit.com

Why the r/freefolk hate when it's basically just /got/ and has massive overlap in users?

Attached: IMG_8947.png (1136x640, 86K)

Theon plotline and hoping to get glimpses of Asshai, that's really it. Just give me something for the pain and let me die.

madness is like an avalanche... all it takes is a little SNOW

Jon DUN WANNIT but was happy with Ygritte and the Wildlings. Unironically: this is Tyrion giving Jon what he wants and making Jon happy. It's one of the few things this season I'm okay with.

Attached: yikes.png (399x507, 192K)

Why is it that these subversive faggots are never content to create content to shill their vile nihilistic worldview, but they go the extra mile to dig up shit from the past to corrupt and pervert?

he did to to try and get a taste, user

May I have that Disney ending? The one we have will appease only the following people:
>those who have contempt for the show and what it has become
>Ramsay Bolton fags who think ASOIAF is entirely nihilistic
>bookfags who were proven right despite how the show got to the finale.
I don't even care about the throne; just give Jon and Dany a decent ending.

Attached: jon throne.jpg (1024x536, 79K)

i'm drunk as fuck lads

Attached: 1537881569801.jpg (640x633, 42K)

spamming tranny nigger

Fuck off, Tywin

Attached: cough arrgh.jpg (300x400, 9K)

based

They are the greatest writers in television user.

Attached: cc707a80799782fdcae0bc343dbc8d90281b89a9_hq.jpg (650x650, 39K)

I'm high on morphine

>bran is literally a prophet of the old gods

D&D aren't so bad guys when you take into consideration they wrote littlefinger's faked death only to bring him back in the finale as a member of the faceless men. Him and Arya might have a showdown, that valyrian dagger... will she keep it or will he take it from her?

Anybody who likes GoT and is upset that the show is ending should read The Accursed Kings (or watch it if you speak French). It's a historical fiction series about the start of the 100 years war and is actually what inspired GRRM to write aSoIaF. Robert of Artois is best boy.

go back to your blacked threads faggot

Attached: ooook.webm (770x1080, 2.08M)

Other user implied he had already gotten a taste and it was so good that he needed another.

Attached: FleetKillAllKangz - Copy.jpg (650x366, 41K)

waiting for my blow dealer to come thru
its goddamn 930 already for fucks sake

>Day of the claw increases

Attached: 46iu564.jpg (1083x1018, 96K)

based

I think that would be great, it doesn’t even have to get sappy as it is in line with his character. If he didn’t want it in the first place and all he ever really wanted was to be a ranger why the hell would he want to be king after going through that? That right there is a good enough reason.

>expect it to be shit
>subverts my expectations by being worse than shit
>mfw

Attached: busted.jpg (626x429, 31K)

The /got/ is tired. See him to his chambers

>look at a calander
Holy fuck it's Friday. Why am I not drinking right now?

>posts pictures of an incredibly attractive female
>URRR TRANNY!
Big gay user big gay

>R+L=(f)A

Attached: 1556905618511.jpg (465x430, 53K)

Sansafags and Starkfags should be happy. They're members survive, Jon's back in the North and even if he's sworn he can do anything he wants because they're no one to punish him, Arya's doing her own thing, Sansa's a boss ass bitch like sansafags thought she was, and Bran is king.

D&D

>brienne declares war on the westerlands to make her child lord of casterly rock
>tfw even after his whole family dies people dont want to give him casterly rock.

I'M NOT... AT MY BUMP LIMIT!

With a name like Salsa she belongs in Dorne

they can't possibly be worse than the "fake" leaks

can they??

Attached: 1528750243973.png (809x722, 399K)

Attached: 1557926716593.webm (720x404, 558K)

based piano poster

Thoughts?

Attached: BC8FAD8A-69F9-49B9-8160-1C9160AB646E.jpg (750x863, 304K)

Bran's too autistic to officiate a wedding and too creepy to just sit there as witness as he stares out into nothing

I think it's up to 8 different sources at this point, with most agreeing on the key details and only changing minor ones. Most of them are recent but at least one set was released (and ridiculed) almost a year ago, and even it mostly aligns with the ending, albeit much less detailed.

Do I think there's a chance HBO tracked down known leakers and others with a paid deal to mislead people regarding the finale? Maybe. Do I think it's likely that every one would have agreed, nobody would've spoken up, and their security was tight enough that the legitimate leaks didn't just make it through some other crack in the system? Not at all. Weeks back I thought people might be tossing out shitty fanfic-tier "leaks" because they had no interest in maintaining their reputation once the show ended. The last two episodes have proven me painfully wrong.

ASoIaf parentage theories are hilarious. I've seen people unironically claim Dany is Ned's daughter

jesus christ WRITE SOME CHAPTER YOU FAT FUCK

Rhaegar and Lyanna = Aegon (the fake one) hence the (f)A

Euron sent him to court Dany for him, finger in the bum and all that, but the lad has it in his head that he should court Dany instead. He also picked up a red priest, who used Lord of light magic on his wounded hand and is telling him shit he sees in the fire like Dany already married, and he tells him if he wants to bind the dragon's to his will he'll have to claim the Dragonbinder off Euron with Blood.
All in all he's way in over his head and is trying to fuck over Euron, and is being egged on by a R'hllor fucker

I've already accepted them as real so my face will be nothing

Answering you honestly here. The finale leaks are from the same people who correctly leaked every other episode. Early on, I thought maybe they shot some fake scenes and or mixed in some fake leaks, but that turned out not to be true. The actual leakers are not anonymous to the people sharing the leaks out. All involved have turned out to be trustworthy, some for multiple seasons and even series if they're in production. I wonder why they're risking it, but sometimes the leaks are from extras who don't give a shit, the others, either they feel sure they can't be found out or people in the industry aren't punished for leaking these kinds of spoilers, really. It almost definitely has no negative impact on the bottom line or anything and might even increase interest so there's not much motivation for anyone to actually care.

coming to an end lads. gonna miss this show ngl

As a longtime Salsafag that saw Dany's mad kween coming from s1 it feels so wholesome.
I'm going to miss the shitposting though.
Bittersweet indeed

Attached: 1558038678070.jpg (1080x1073, 154K)

I must say. /r/freefolk are massive faggots.

unironically a highlight from the last four shitty seasons

Attached: 1448862056579.gif (194x172, 2.18M)

He has seen every northern wedding in history he can pull one out of his ass. Also she would br so beautiful.

this has been known since the beginning my man

I just want her to be happy ;_;

Attached: season 8.png (672x378, 156K)

GoT and Refn's new show are likely to be the last TV shows I watch for a long fucking time, shame TV became so awful but I don't mind as there are better things to do.

Attached: 1551747014760.jpg (1640x1230, 151K)

I'd be more surprised if they weren't

Attached: par.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

>the virgin leader
>the chad conqueror

they were semi-based for a little while back in s5 I think, it was full of people shitting on the show, then I guess either HBO or the game of thrones reddit caught wind of it and sent countless shills to act like the show is remotely good.

MUTHUH

Well he can see this one from his room, he's too creepy and useless to be there in person

>she would br so beautiful.
She's always beautiful user

Attached: Emilia a CUTE26.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

I understood it, I was just impressed by the ridiculousness of such theory.

Who was he?

Attached: er.jpg (696x462, 70K)

give me one good reason why you haven't taken the baelishpill yet.

Does the leakpill taste better in your sorry mouth? You might just have bad taste m'goodsir.

Attached: littlefinger.jpg (1870x1174, 373K)

Attached: 1557891357799.jpg (2196x1698, 191K)

at least we'll have Kinobyl

You know I'm actually glad I read all these spoilers before the season started? I'd be really fucking pissed off and disappointed if I had to find out in real time but I was and am calmly resigned instead.

Attached: elephants.png (758x536, 620K)

I don't think the scene where Bran creepily brings up his sister's multiple rapes to her face gets enough attention.
What the fuck is that scene? Why would he do that? He's not even speaking cryptically like the 3ER north of the wall did, he's just intentionally poking at her experiences like he's doing his best Joff impression.

Attached: 1506711064572.png (466x249, 41K)

The Bastard of Driftmark and his fleet of shiny new dromons

Attached: Aurane_Waters.jpg (484x403, 35K)

According to the storyboard, an Andal

Kek

a patrician monster loli femdom fetishist

>Some random white male
He was pure evil user, and that minority lady dindu nuffin wrong

>For me? It's seeing Dany's head on a fucking spike. My dying wish is to see based Jon chain Dany up, murder all of her followers, Daario, and her dragon in front of her, then slowly torture her to death. I hate cunts like her. I genuinely do

Amen. I just want it to be over and see that bitch burn. I always hated her sense of entitlement from daddys title. No matter what the situation, she first demands everyone kisses her ass. She indebts the poorest towards her by manipulating other men and giving outcasts hope for social relevance.

I knew she was a psycho like her family from the beginning. Cersei tells her to fuck off and Jon dumps her, and we finally see what this airhead is really about.

Attached: Tommen.webm (720x480, 460K)

nth for Stannis

Attached: 3b46a42c90ae9991352370f1ab2ff891dad9310f_hq.gif (400x208, 1001K)

wasn't he a stark or a stark bannerman?

>an Andal
>before Andals even set foot in Westeros
the absolute state of this plot

>likely to be the last TV shows I watch for a long fucking time
same. not much else on that is comfy and discussable like thrones.

Unname me

I think it's supposed to be empathy? But he's just way too autistic to communicate it so he just kinda creeps her out.

She'll always be a Dothraki cumdump.

Attached: shit.png (581x745, 154K)

she's about catching that steel to the chest, which is deserved

fucking cunt

I won't miss the show but I will surely miss shitposting with you all, /got/.

>Perdita Weeks
the actor they ended up using for roslin frey was very ugly, much less attractive then the other frey sisters even though roslin was supposed to be the only pretty one. So this was definitely a missed opportunity, Perdita would've been good.

Yo mama

Ohhhh shit, there's a show for that? I've been meaning to buy the English and French versions of the books pour améliorer mon français.

He is either going to join Daenerys and get crushed by Euron or join Euron and get crushed by Victarion

What was his character arc?

Attached: game_of_thrones-publicity_still_14-h-2019.jpg (768x433, 62K)

He's never early, he's always late
First thing you learn is that you've always gotta wait

That was Bran trying to relate to the autists in the audience

it worked

we wont learn til the prequel, bloodmoon starting next summer, sundays a 9

>dany confirmed for ameriburger

To be fair, she did portray an airhead superbly. I hate Dany with a passion, but hating the actress is just fucknuts crazy

i think i might just not watch this next episode and keep dany’s thousand year reich as my headcanon

I'm as mad at them for this finale as anyone, but I have to hand it to D&D for keeping at it after the first pilot went down in flames. Can't have been easy.

>Sansafags and Starkfags should be happy.
Why would anybody be a "Sansafag" in the first place? She is such an uninteresting character. Her entire fanbase seems to be fanfiction writers who want to insert themselves into Game of Thrones as a Disney Princess.

Sansa is a perpetual victim and pseudo-intellectual. She "learns to play the game" in a way that would have gotten her ass killed if GRRM was writing the plot.

>Jennifer Ehle as Cat
The cat we got was great but this one would have been mummy tier

Davos isn't a character that really needs a character arc.

What madness compels a person to be a sansafag? Are you a woman?

those are fighting words boi

Gay and jelly

hey white boi
what you doin uptown

He grew doubtful of the lord of light for good reason. He will realize that at the end of the road, stands the Many Faced God.

All men must die.

Thank you based user

Attached: Stannis Isn't Dead.webm (638x334, 706K)

He already had his years before the series began

She literally almost died from multiple brain aneurysms during S1 and S3.

I'm usually lukewarm on her performance, but her performance was the only convincing thing about this Mad Dany heel turn.

You answered your own question

>fanfiction writers who want to insert themselves into Game of Thrones as a Disney Princess

That's literally what they are

There was a miniseries in 1972 and 2005. I've heard the one from 1972 was better but I haven't seen either of them.

Jon is a milquetoast fag that eats pussy while dany is an alphafemale who reduces urbanite plebs to ashes,

To show that after losing Stannis, you're never quite the same, therefore relating to the men watching

Close to a superpower.

Attached: 1533167313029.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your aunt, Jon.
>Well from what I know from Sansa's wedding, this is the part where you rape Daenerys, Jon. Don't mind me, I'll just be here, admiring the beauty.

Attached: bran-stark.jpg (980x653, 80K)

these threads move so damn fast

This is true. It's proven by the fact that tumblrinas ship Sansa with literally anyone.

>fanfiction writers who want to insert themselves into Game of Thrones as a Disney Princess.
I know this girl. She is a Sansafag. Also insufferable the last few weeks.

POV character in the books though

Smuggling shit and hating on crazy thots

Attached: SMUGGLED.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

Based.

All the Starks suck now. Sansa is appallingly lame to the point where Arya has to look at the camera and tell us she's smart.

As Tywin would say, any man who must say "I am smart!" is not smart.

Im disappointed in Tyrion. How the fuck could he be such an idealist and believe that stupid bitch was in any way qualified. And he had Varys killed because of the dwarfs stupidity.

How do you grow up as Cersei's brother and be that much of a blithering political idiot.

I wanted to punch the screen when he said "I believe in my queen", Fucking moron. He can cry for the innocent all he wants. He had a chance to help Varys and he blew it. Those thousand dead are on his hands too. Fucking moron.

>You never got molested by aunt Dany

Attached: 1557895452902.jpg (1400x700, 226K)

Attached: Bran.jpg (640x896, 83K)

So where's Edmure Tully?

He watched as Shireen, the little girl he loved, was burned alive by her father. For what? Rhyllor abandoned Stannis at the first battle for Winterfell. The red priest was full of shit. Davos will come to realize that Rhyllor is just another name for the many faced god of death.

>season 1
Naive brat and late victim.
>season 2
Victim
>season 3
Victim
>season 4
Victim/pawn
>season 5
Pawn/victim
>season 6
Pawn/I don't even know
>season 7
Pawn until she realizes that she has an omniscient brother
>season 8
Littlefinger/Cersei wannabe who would have gotten herself and her family killed if Dany was half as bad as Sansa thought she was.

>tfw Salsafags are going to crow over how "smart" she was when she knew to dislike Dany since she read the script, even though Dany is the only reason she didn't get a White Walker icicle spear enema

Idk, being on the winning side seeing things clearly and having a 140+ IQ?
Having your character end up winning the game of thrones and having a pulse also helps lmao

Attached: 1556299848073.jpg (1280x1920, 328K)

that one chick had great tits

>I-It was just a handful of peasants, it was colateral damage, really. I'm not evil. Right? Right, user?

Attached: 1536570566133.webm (1920x1080, 2.52M)

>seasons 1-8
Cute. LF has good taste.

Fucked up part is she constantly lets herself be a victim, first by telling the Lannisters instead of siding with her family, then by going along with Littlefinger's retarded scheme

Because in the books he’s the one whose going to convince Dany to burn Kingslanding. But D&D insisted on whitewashing their meme dwarf.

Attached: 717FC667-F83A-42D1-A279-1BE6199DD3DB.jpg (500x300, 154K)

Sansafags are ecstatic about this ending so they can write AUs where Jon comes down from Castle Black or the Wildlings to fuck Sansa and give her kids.

Attached: 1557891137982.jpg (428x424, 16K)

These are the same people who cheered for the death of your family. You had make them pay the iron price your grace.

I live on a shithole so it's hard to find a girl that looks like Emilia. Less than 1/100,000

Sad

Interesting, ty

Sansa won the long game, feels good man feels real good

None of those things happened until season 8 though and you claim to have been a fag of hers since season 1. Why?

Attached: JUST IMAGINE.jpg (1200x1800, 249K)

who will pay the iron bank's iron price?

imagine what?

>I'm not evil. Right? Right, user?
No sweetheart, you're just a dragon.

But that's part of the brilliance you doofus, using your enemy to solve your own problems and weakening her at the same time is the ultimate IQ test.

>Tyrion in the show is the worst hand in history, making almost exclusively horrible decisions
>After she goes mad he acts like this isn't his fault and takes up a position of power anyway

This sounds like something book Tyrion might do on purpose, desu

Imagine having that slag as your waifu

Attached: JUST imagine Sophie.jpg (4750x3138, 729K)

Reminder that Bran becoming King is a spite against the casualfags and tumblrites who wanted a Yas Queen ending

Reminder that Bran becoming King is a spite against the casualfags and tumblrites who wanted a Yas Queen ending

Attached: Spread The Love of Rape To All of Westeros.jpg (950x534, 97K)

They will lend the money to rebuild Kings Landing

Jews never lose

"dat crack baby Joffrey, my homo brotha Renly, dat wolf nigga Robb, dey all thieves..those niggas betta bend dey knees or imma cap dey assez"

Attached: 1558124294482.jpg (333x335, 30K)

>lend the money to rebuild kings landing
>nobody repays them because people like bronn are on the council
the (((iron bankers))) plans are too deep for me

It's not clear if he's the one who will convince Dany to burn KL, but he is much nastier in the books. It's like there's a small group of people around Dany who are devil on her shoulder always giving her the OK to burn shit when the going gets tough.

I demand more cute mad Dany pics NOW!

Attached: bobby.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

She seems like she'd be the kind of slut to rip a big, wet, cheek-flapping brap in bed and throw the covers over your head so you have to suffer in her stench

Bran is the ultimate rape apologist and him winning will cause Tumblrinas everywhere to kill themselves.

He's alive you know.

He's in with the Faceless Assassins. He arranged for Arya to become the one to kill the Night King. After she was properly trained in his homeland of Braavos, (He would frequently visit the Iron Bank of Braavos as Master of Coin), Littlefinger would make sure Arya gets his Valyrian Steel dagger. Handing it to bran was two part.
One to realize Brans powers, "chaos is a ladder flashback"
and one to give the secret to defeating the night king, (dagger) to the most capable assassin in westeros.
Why wouldn't the faceless assassins go after her? because they needed her alive to kill the night king!!

Attached: OldBaelish.png (513x599, 95K)

She's hot and it was painfuly obvious they were grooming her for 5d chess player all the time + she's a great actress duh
Also she's hot

Attached: 1558131829902.jpg (1199x1000, 173K)

Raising your eyebrows can give you forehead wrinkles.

danime

Attached: 1557793588514.jpg (445x468, 57K)

Also the "beware the perfumed seneschal" in the books, and Tyrion arrives on a boat named "the fragrant steward"

>Idk, being on the winning side seeing things clearly and having a 140+ IQ?
So she was acting intelligently despite being clearly antagonistic against Dany and risking her entire family's existence? Sansa exceeded solely because Dany WASN'T the monster she thought she was.

Littlefinger will pay for it, He's the fucking (((master of coin))), and member of the Faceless Assassins

Attached: 1557892083018.gif (480x270, 3.16M)

Just a crumb...

based

CGI

Cringe yet also based

nope

>Even bobby b got seduced
Bravo D&D

Hating s8 is officially reddit.

>hot
>this
Lol no. And grooming her and succeeding in a way that makes any lick of sense are two different things. And she's a terrible actress, did you even see Jodie or X-Men?

Attached: JUST IMAGINE LADS.jpg (1350x2268, 671K)

I kind of feel bad for all of the autistic youtubers who spent years going through all the books and dialogue, only for all of this to mean really nothing

You never miss a beat LFanon.

fucking GRIM

Carice van Houten is so fucking hot. Natalie Dormer still looks like a rodent.

you mean like this

Attached: Knife.jpg (473x411, 19K)

based and baelishpillled

I honestly don't find any of these women attractive

Attached: auntie1.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Alt Shift X is on the verge of having 2 aneurysms of his own.

So soft, vulnerable, lonely, huggable...

>salsa is the smartest person in the DA WHOOOLE WURLD durrrr

I used to like Sansa and was even hype for Littlefingering shit but all she's done is be kind of a sudden cunt while D&D turns to the camera and tells us how brilliant getting raped made her as an apology to feminists for having the rape happen in the first place.

Post an attractive woman

At once your grace

Attached: Burn them all.jpg (3733x2100, 704K)

The third one is pretty cute tho.

It literally came out of nowhere and wasn't foreshadowed at all except for "I don't want". At least for the mad Dany "twist" you can point to all the million times she was an immoral cunt but you can't do that for Bran's "twist"

>"episode explained"
>it's just him recounting what happened on the screen because there's no subtext left

You must think that I'm a mad man.

But when you're one man vs a million who think otherwise, Of course you're going to sound mad.
Has anything I said sound like it wouldn't fit?

>yfw you see dany stabbed and sent directly to hell by BASED jon snow

Attached: 1456608387240.jpg (600x703, 42K)

salsa is by far the worst female character in the show compared to her in the books

in the books she's incredibly stupid and obnoxious but her last few chapters made her interesting

>Iwan Rheon

Honestly would love to see how he played Jon Snow

Feminists hate that actually, they think gaining anything from a rape to be abhorrent (Despite struggle/strife actually maturing you as a person irl)

go down to any local club and there's 15 women hotter

anywhere

On a scale of zero to ten, zero being worst ending, how bad will this show end? We looking at lost here?

Attached: 60465F07-7417-4C5E-BB81-3B009B35FE2E.jpg (640x470, 49K)

>The biggest milf on the planet isn't hot
I'm struggling to not call you a flaming faggot.

Attached: 1557251178289.jpg (571x540, 160K)

Jon can never be based, he's too much of a betafaggot and Gary Sue

>All these Danyfag tears
Thank you /got/
Bravo Dabid

Attached: 98666.jpg (778x776, 172K)

Did he hate E5? He clearly didn't dislike 4 as much as he did 3 so I thought he might be reasonable and just riding the hatewagon

Dany is going to sit on the throne for one day and Jon's going to ice her.
Bobby B is probably laughing to tears in the afterlife, watching the whole Targ line be snuffed out once again, and seeing his best friend's son get the throne.

Attached: 1557954609559.jpg (1080x1069, 137K)

Attached: 09080213492039.jpg (2880x1920, 832K)

>Sansafags are ecstatic about this ending so they can write AUs where Jon comes down from Castle Black or the Wildlings to fuck Sansa and give her kids.
Which is funny because in their mind, Jon wouldn't fuck Dany because they are related despite them not being raised together, but Jon would fuck Sansa despite them being raised together and despite the fact that Sansa has been annoying and antagonistic against Jon.

Roose Bolton's actor should have played Tywin's brother.

Worse than Lost, the finale and how shit this season is will invalidate all the previous seasons. It's HIMYM tier

So what 5D chess moves has she made? She hasn't done anything. She realized what was fucking obvious anyway a few times. I guess now being able to add 1 + 1 qualifies someone as a genius in this lot of fucking dumb as shit characters though.

You can say what you want about the Chav and the smirkfu, but Carice is 11/10 Mommy and if you can't find her attractive then you're gayer than Renly

Dany is now an offical symbol for the Alt-right.

Have salsa
Stop SEETHING lmao

Attached: 1558131707641.jpg (810x939, 523K)

those are pretty deep tactics for a women though?

>believing fake leaks

lol kek

man this show had like 1 in 1 million luck when it comes to literally everything but the awful fucking showrunners, writers and directors.

Based culture warrior.

Jon is the son of his worst enemy tho

>BASED
>3 lines Jonathan

She played Tyrion pretty well revealing R+L=J

LITTLEFINGER LITTLEFINGER LITTLEFINGER

>no argument
Thought so

Attached: SAD Sophie.jpg (3184x4696, 455K)

Episode 3 basically showed him his whole past several years of fandom where wasted. He was insistent that NK would return, and I think 4 just broke him. He didn't have much to say about 5 since it was mostly Arya watching KL get demolished.

The directing is fine, it's just the writing that's shit.

No lower than a 1 since Dexter is and will forever be the only 0

She played a ton of people to her advantage through the show but i'm not spoonfeeding your ass, just watch the show.

Have salsa

Attached: 570ce5dd1e00008700706c92.jpg (1910x1000, 169K)

The directing has been fucking awful all season

Bran is getting the throne, not Jon.
Jon is going north of the wall and never breeding, and the targ line will die out with him.

NEW

Attached: 70EF3CB7-1616-4F7B-9F09-9044EC32D103.png (512x494, 130K)

And all it took for that to work was:

>Jon being a retard and telling her
>Tyrion being a retard
>Jon and Dany both being retards and never discussing the possibility of marriage
>Varys being a retard

Wow, she's such a genius other characters have to be dumbed down to make her look smart!

>Bobby B is probably laughing to tears in the afterlife
>At seeing Rhaegar fucking Targaryen boy doing anything
Bobby B is caving that Gary Stu faggots chest in while Ned cheers in the afterlife and his will shall send a horde of Boars to kill Jon when he goes to live with his wildling friends

Attached: 1557974592481.png (836x782, 904K)

Your daddy was a daft cunt. So was your brother. In the end, you came from nothing because the people kicked your nutjob daddy off the throne.

You had an army, a kingdom and three dragons and you blew it all. You murdered thousands and were not only stupid enough to take advice from outcasts and exiles, but had the vapid stupidity to think there was some moral distinction between owning slaves and then compelling them as soldiers.

You finally arrive at Kings Landing, the capital of your long sought kingdom, and your very introduction takes you from being an unknown to your people to instantly hating you. The surviving children will curse your name for a hundred more years, just like your inept father.

The actual heir knows your a fraud and a whack job now. Being a Dothraki's whore will be the kindest thing people will remember.

You went from being an unknown, fabled moron in private to singlehandedly becoming the living legend of stupidity and insanity known to every person in Westoros. Your legacy will be the Craziest Stupid Cunt that Ever Lived.

Thousands of dead people. Displaced slaves. Cities destroyed and economies ruined. The last allies will once again be only as united against Death itself as they were against your dipshit dad, and now you too.

You are literally the legend of the stupidest, most insane family ever to gain such fame for being such.

Fucking dragons. You'll literally be more hated than lizards, and at least the lizards inspired some interest. Only someone as stupid as you could waste three dragons only a year after returning from extinction. You came from shit, became shit, and will be remembered as shit. Your only use to the world was briefly being good enough to be a Dothraki's cumdump, and you were worth shit immediately after that.

Worthless, stupid whore.

Delete this shit right now faggot.

Attached: wrath.jpg (661x674, 67K)

I don't give a shit about that but they've shown fuck all to show she has more than basic common sense that people are shitty and untrustworthy. No shit, Sansa. She's just dull.

Also Littlefinger teaching her realpolitik and her actually using it would be more interesting than "she knows not to trust people because bad shit keeps happening to her but she just sits around being pissed off while Arya with her high Q rating tells the audience what to think of her."

oof

>I used to like Sansa and was even hype for Littlefingering shit but all she's done is be kind of a sudden cunt while D&D turns to the camera and tells us how brilliant getting raped made her as an apology to feminists for having the rape happen in the first place.
D&D had to turn to the audience and tell them that Sansa is indeed smart. They had Sansa question Jon's loyalty to Dany as if the audience is supposed to question it, even though we all saw why Jon bent the knee. They had Sansa "play the game" by committing treason and making everything worse for everybody. But Sansafags can pat themselves on the back because their favorite character read the script for season eight.

Seething.

Attached: 1536008683293.png (374x440, 202K)

emilia as dany is literally the best thing for tv. ive never seen someone look that beautiful and cute at the same time

Attached: danysad.jpg (706x576, 24K)

Her telling a trustworthy ally and having them send out ravens about it instead while not sending her forces down to KL would have saved Varys and everyone in KL's lives. Also she risked Dany just killing Jon making it moot. I'd have spread the info around while I had Arya go assassinate Cersei. You would still have the problem of Daenerys and her dragons but they still have that same problem. All of Westeros united behind Jon against her would possibly make her reconsider. Her actions also only "worked" because Tyrion and Varys are both stupid now and because Varys switched alliances so fast. It hinged on dumb things happening and contributed to all those people's deaths.
Here's one more thing: considering this proves all Targs are batshit crazy even if they save people and do heroic things and this little massacre and rape spree was a Stark/Targ alliance operation by their combined forces, why the fuck would the rest of Westeros get behind any Stark or Targearyean ever now, let alone Jon who's both? If Sansa's plan was having Dany snap and kill everybody, Jon and the Stark forces being there to participate is a horrible idea. And if it wasn't her plan, she could have done a ton of shit that would make more sense.

sansa is a thot

dany is love

Attached: dany.jpg (640x558, 18K)

I feel like Jon could have had them both and larped as Aegon the Conqueror if he wasn't such a retard.

(You)
(You)
Cuhringe

I refuse to watch that pokemon guy after he went full "I was just pretending to be retarded" after episode 3, and Preston sold out hard.

He's right.

>Raising her eyebrows HAS given her forehead wrinkles.