Was the 20 minute rape scene really necessary

Attached: Irreversible.jpg (384x576, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/infant-mortality-u-s-compare-countries/#item-infant-mortality-higher-u-s-comparable-countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a resounding yes

they could've done more with it, wasted opportunity

I WATCHED IRREVERSIBLE AND MY REWIND BUTTON STILL WORKED WHAT THE FUCK I WANT A REFUND

it was 9 minutes and the movie would not have worked without it because the opening scene is so viscerally disturbing that the audience wants justification for it

I am not a Noé fan really but the way the movie ends with that calm happy scene is really pretty well done

If it's 20 minutes long, then that means that scene probably took days to shoot. Imagine how shitty everyone must have felt on set except the edgelord director asking for just one more take. Cringe

>still talking about the rape scene
that’s a yup

It was for my cock

Yes,you filthy philistine.

Why is this so satisfying?

Attached: 30CFCC35-C5B6-41A6-A6E3-A1EAC5D7D550.gif (295x296, 1.35M)

Because hollywood is populated with (((them))) and they hate women because (((they))) are such poor lovers, never able to satisfy them. So in typical passive-aggressive fashion they take it out in the cinema, depicting horrid abuse no regular man would ever imagine doing.

>Hollywood
It's a french movie, idiot.

Don't have sex.

USA can't do anything right anyway, we have the highest infant mortality rate in the first world:

healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/infant-mortality-u-s-compare-countries/#item-infant-mortality-higher-u-s-comparable-countries

Anything by Noé is worth a watch. He’s not gratuitous, he just has dark preoccupations.

Attached: B58E70C9-10E8-46BF-9A4A-A530860BBA55.jpg (1000x1500, 421K)

Attached: p-family-guy-Patrick-Warburton.jpg (300x300, 28K)

it satisfies my inner incel

>dark preoccupations.
cringe

the type of people who commit violent alleyway rape are basically never incels, the guy in the movie is a homo in any case

what, are you saying he’s just a jew, then?

I was surprised to learn the character was a faggot.

I like Noe but I Stand Alone is needlessly edge garbage

I dunno I watched it and it was at least interesting. That's about it though, it's kind of a typical bullshit French movie talking about sexuality or some gay shit.

It was a pretty good depiction of a man who’d hit rock bottom.

it's ART, you wouldn't understand.

sure but it could've been done with a bit greater subtlety

The happy couple, pregnant, wanting to try anal sex... Then anal rape. Bravo Noe. I loved it

La Tenia sure loved it, and Monica too. Best rape on a fiction movie

>27 replies
>nobody posted it yet

Attached: 1469385962793.webm (720x398, 1.99M)

How else will I nut?