NOOOOOO

NOOOOOO
GOD NOOOOO
PLEASE GOD NOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-192352~2.png (1440x200, 50K)

0/10 You're just butthurt.

/thread

oh looks like you were so close, capeshitters.
guess you can try again in another 12 years with the reboot remake captain capeshit

Attached: ocsfdziukg801.png (400x400, 121K)

That's what butthurt hater's actually believe.

It's never happening. The only thing the film has going for it is Thanos. It's forgotten already

Lets Dab on Endgame.

Attached: Hes+too+powerful_58e6ca_6937560.jpg (1200x516, 146K)

Attached: abby.jpg (304x350, 98K)

the hour is nigh

John Wick 3 will dismantle Endmeme

May 17, 2019... I am... Forgotten.

Attached: avengers-endgame-sign-1-captain-america.jpg (782x405, 148K)

daily reminder that avatar took 10 months to reach 2.7 billions

One is a single movie
The other had a bigger budget and 12 years of films leading up to it as the biggest movie evar

because it was built on people wanting to see a good movie again and bring more people along, and not by being the season finale of a serial that everyone "had" to see on opening weekend
next time don't sprint on a marathon, capeshittor

its happening, it will overtake it any day now.

They deserve it, they build it up thru many many movies till they got to that climax.

0/10 You're just butthurt.

The highest grossing movie of all time. Not once. But twice though?

That's what butthurt hater's actually believe.

Cry more.

Gone With The Wind is still beating Avatar by $500 million

i never saw avatar, i thought it looked gay. still have not seen it. saw endgame opening weekend and i liked it. i hope avatar remains at the top forever. fuck disney. james is based.

capeshit is shit

lol

Good. Fuck Dances with Pterodactyls

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

sorry but you'll have to contend with the number 2, capeshit fags
try again in 10 years, maybe the inflation then will help you catch up

It's been making less than IW for the past few days as well and that only made another 112mil DOM from this point on. It's starting to look unlikely that Endgame will top Avatar

Oof. Marvel is hurting

You're not fooling anyone, butthurt mousefag. 0/10. Cry more. This movie will lose a ridiculous amount of screens by the time Godzilla comes out, and that's just the beginning. Face it, you lost again. Cry more.

In 10 years the list will be
1) avatar 3
2) avatar 2
3) avatar

A combined total of 10 billion dollars dabbing on mouseshills

And it did so without being an established franchise and not having the amount of inflation as a movie released today

>tfw John Wick could have beaten Endgame last weekend if they released it earlier
too bad it was the yellow rat instead

cameron larpers BTFO forever

>6 days until the surprise early release of Avatar 2

Attached: Avatar Pepe avatar.jpg (227x222, 12K)

See

What does it say about us as a species that these two POS movies are at the top. 1 A cartoon copy of Dances with Wolves and the other comic book movie.

Is it not? Endgame is popcorn shit too but Avatar isn’t some kind of cinematic masterpiece. What kind of self respecting sci fi world builder looks at the infinite possibilities for alien life and decides to make blue cat people? They don’t even have 4 arms like every other creature on that planet.

There should be something on all social media apps/websites like #HelpEndgameBeatAvatar or #GoSeeEndgameAgain, so that hundreds of thousands, or even millions of people could see it.

As well as this, there’ll still probably be loads of people who haven’t seen Endgame yet and will go to see it.

next avengers movie or however they are called now will come with a rerelease of endgame which will put it above avatar. sorry fags

>the desperation in this post

SEETHE, MOUSEKEK. SEETHE

Attached: 445564F9-1039-4A31-AF63-89BECB850753.jpg (574x520, 106K)

It's going to happen, but it'll probably take another month.

Based Jimbo cannot be beaten

and everyone will laugh at the embarassing move

Why are you upset?
Because capeshit is about to overtake and become the greatest movie of all time?
It is time to rejoice OP

It's going to get trampled to death by Aladdin and Godzilla. Even just competing with Pikachu and John Wick it's only expected to make 29mil this weekend. It's over.

So the mouseshills are dabbing on themselves in 10 years??? Cause james works for the house of mouse now

Attached: 1551079507936.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

>There should be something on all social media apps/websites like #HelpEndgameBeatAvatar or #GoSeeEndgameAgain,
Can you imagine how pathetic that would make Disney look?

The aladdin remake looks like shit

Not quite. I know what I'm talking about. By July 1st it'll have the top spot.

Avatar was industry defining, it fundamentally changed how we use CGI today. Endgame and the MCU can attribute its success largely to Avatar. You also can't just buy Endgame and show it in school (yes, Avatar was basically on all the fucking time near the last two or so weeks of school as all the students chill) because its so reliant on being a MCU fan which not everyone is.

THE KING STILL REIGNS SUPREME BABY

MOUSESHILLS BTFO

Attached: 47ad441cb342ea4531bc35830ad9942b8915b1df69bb3f1b13b510e57c7a6780_1.jpg-1.jpg (720x721, 290K)

I can't believe a landmark cinematic event that is culmination of over a decade of beloved characters and films all building to this point is going to be beat by a 3D gimmick movie with zero cultural impact.
Wtf is wrong with the world??

Why aren't people using inflation adjusted numbers? It's nonsense to do otherwise.

Because we don't need to

I agree with you but it's also got Nostalgia helping it out. Actual 90's nostalgia that Dumbo didn't have

Nigga, it's been out for ages and loses interest every day that passes

The balance is fine considering the better film is at the top spot

Is James Cameron not basically “an established franchise”? The dude’s #2 to Spielberg in most people’s eyes, and there are a shitload of people who will see a movie just because it has his name on it.

That's called having legs, which is something Endgame lacks. It's already down to 2 showings a day at my local theater.

I saw it last weekend and there were 8 people in the theatre, I can't imagine how bad it will be this weekend.

Blatant shill threads like these should be banned. If they aren't shill threads and you really care that much about how much money one Jew makes over another you should be banned just for being a retard.

Jesus Cameron makes the movies and they buy them from him. he owns the property

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1558148836046.jpg (988x1263, 134K)

>Captain Marvel can't beat Fishman
>Endgame can't beat Avatar
what an embarassing year for Marvel

huh

fishman?

I dunno if OP is a Cameronfag or Marvelfag but either way fuck off

Or else you'll end up in second place to someone who started several years before?

also, every single ticket had an inflated cost cause all screenings were in 3rd. it still is one of the most expensive tickets i ever bought for a movie

because nobody gives a shit about Gone with the Wind.

Nice headcanon.

>inflation adjusted numbers
People care about the numbers only for shitposting purposes user

It's not the same.
"adjusted for inflation" always has an asterisk *
Raw numbers will always win out

>m-muh inflation
shh

Endgame is a better movie than Avatar.