THAT'S MY BOY

THAT'S MY BOY
THAT'S MY WIFE'S SON

Attached: Amos_Diggory4.jpg (250x210, 10K)

THAT'S MY BOY

Attached: 1554771742481.png (1024x886, 952K)

BARTY CROUCH..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................junior

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

JUNY OR

Chyneez Fiyaball!
Owowowowowowooo!

cringe & bluepilled: Prisoner of Azkaban is the best HP movie
based & redpilled: Goblet of Fire is the best HP movie

I PROTEST
I PROTEST

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1211x677, 1.02M)

HARRYDIDYOUPUTYERNAMEINTHEGOBLETOFFIRE

ELLO FAAAAAVVAHHH

deh

Attached: DEH.png (500x332, 125K)

"NEH"!

IS HE IN THIS ROOM

IS HE IN THIS ROOM

Trash opinion.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (852x356, 47K)

t. disgusting pleb lacking moral fiber

> ,Dumbledore whispered softly.

Pretty sure that's batman.

>NIIIIGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRSSSS
Completely unnecessary line

Attached: Racist_fella.png (2378x1004, 1.84M)

would you believe some people actually think hermione was CUTE and FUNNY in the third movie? haha so dumb she's not even an 18 year old hag in it

Attached: tumblr_na899xc2Qf1ruy5t9o4_r1_250.gif (245x245, 1.48M)

iirc they caught some flak for making her tits larger on the movie poster for the third movie