When will it be socially acceptable to smoke marijuana in the cinema...

When will it be socially acceptable to smoke marijuana in the cinema? Isn't serving alcohol just as distracting if the person gets belligerent, loud and drunk? Shouldn't individuals have the right to get high during a film if they can get drunk?

Attached: Movies-Marijuana.jpg (980x529, 133K)

i always like to smoke weed in the emergency exit. Never been caught yet. I’ve done this at 12-15 movies a year since 2007.

smoke in the carpark or something

DUDE weed haha

Dude youre an incel, have sex lol

None of the movie theaters near me let anyone drink in the theatre. You are supposed watch movies in the cinema not have a fucking rager.

>lefties make smoking in public illegal
>BEFORE legalizing their beloved pot
It's almost like hippie stoner fucks are incapable of thinking more than 30 seconds into the future.

Attached: NoU.jpg (3591x3591, 1.68M)

Watch out guys, we have a bad ass here.

>if the person gets belligerent, loud and drunk
These people get thrown out. Funnily enough you currently can smoke weed in the cinema if you're willing to be thrown out too :)

The movie theater near me serves beer, usually grab one if I go (which is like once a year at the most)
If you want to get high at the movies just bring a fucking portable vape or get high as fuck before you go.

I vape in theatres all the time and nobody cares

Do Edibles or vape pens. Have some respect for other moviegoers twerp.

>in the emergency exit.
What kind of space is this exactly?

This, edibles will take long to hit so just do vape. Vaping is so discreet that if some cunt rats on you that you can play stupid and they won't know the difference. Vaping is the future, especially if you want nicotine or thc on a plane .

just smoke before the movie outside like everyone else you autist

Smoking is bad for health because you are inhaling tar, regardless if its a joint of cigarette. Vaping however has no known health effects and you can do it easily without getting caught.

>Vaping is the future, especially if you want nicotine or thc on a plane .
>your fag vape pipe explodes and blows a hole on the plane's fuselage
geee, thanks addict subhuman

i have nothing against weed but you should not smoke anything around people who have not consented to breathing it

how the fuck do you faggots not vape in the theater there's no smoke or smell at all just blow it by your feet or in a bathroom stall?

Don't buy cheap chinkshit vapes like you wouldn't buy cheap chinkshit phones.

just eat the dude weed instead

I exhale under my shirt/ hoodie.

What about all that hot air you're trying to smoke up our asses?