You found this on the floor. What would you do?

You found this on the floor. What would you do?

Attached: s_5c4ceebaa31c3336dda22276.jpg (300x300, 17K)

feed my seed

fuck my suck

Sneed my Chuck

dress up and terrorize my neighborhood

bury it in my back yard and let it be desloved over time by my soil PH of 9.6

Wear it and release my seed

Based floridian user

Well excuse me Mr. Gucci Marge suit

Sneed

I'd head to the nearest farming supply store.

I own one

Plant gummi bears

9.6 is basic, not acidic.

The Doctor thinks your basic

*SSNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED*

Snneeeeeeeeed...oh yes my dear....Snnnneeeeeeeeeed....quite Seedy indeed...is that....dare I say....Snnnnneeeeeeed...a fancy German car I smell?......Sneed Sneed....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....Sneed....quite Guatemalan very much so .....Snnneeeeeeeeeeeed....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....Gummy Bears.....quite soft my Chuck....Sneed...but of yes...this will do nicely....Sneed.....please my Chuck....another if you please....nice a big now....

*SSSSNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED*

Oh yes...very good!....very Fucky and Sucky my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of Seed I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the Sneed my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of Gummy Bear my Chuck....ah yes....let me guess...Seed for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for Sneed.....Snnnneeeeeed.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well Gummy Bears......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....Sugar and Food Coloring I take it my Chuck?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little Sneed my Chuck….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small Sneed…..Sneed…ah….Snnnneeeeeeeeeeed…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….Sneed Sneed…hmmm….is that….Sneed….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…Sneed….a little Sneed more if you please…..Snnneeeeeeed…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my Chuck…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…Sneed….the most Sneedy one yet my dear….Snnnneeeeeeeeeeeed….yes

Hang it back up in my closet

do a 360 to activate my bonner and walk away while doing the wirlywind helicopter

Fuck it, I might as well go ahead and say it.
I've been browsing Yea Forums since 2008. I started with Yea Forums, then eventually moved my way up to other boards. I guess it was kind of a way to escape my shitty boring life and post with people, have fun, and share memes on the internet.
I eventually moved on to Yea Forums as my home board. Threads were good. Sopranos, twin peaks game of thrones etc. People knew when to meme about things and when to let a meme die after a while. People weren't fucking toxic. They didn't act like manchildren and they didn't spam the board up with dead memes.
Sneed has gone out of fucking control today. It's not even that late right now but sneedposting has spread like fucking wildfire and there are barely any real discussions left. WHERE are the fucking mods? Why do they even get fucking paid if this board is basically a fucking toilet for Shrek and sneed memes? Where the fuck is the moderation?
I might need to find a new board like Yea Forums or even move to Reddit or infinitychan. Fuck, I don't know.
This place was like my fucking home. Might as well be honest here, im not really the most socially extroverted person. You guys were basically my best friends. Coming home from work, talking to you guys and having fun was the best. Quality posts that kept Yea Forums like Yea Forums and kept the redditor trash out.
You guys fucking ruined my home. Fucking ruined it with this shitposting garbage and now we don't get to talk about anything. It's fucking cringy and painful. I hope you're proud of yourself for shitting up some random fucking imageboard online. I really, really hope you are.
Anyway, unless this sneedposting stops or proper moderation eventually kicks in, im leaving this board. I just want every non-sneedposter to know that you guys are my family and im proud to post with you over the years.
Peace.

Attached: 1555602098834.jpg (960x920, 101K)

>high PH wont dissolve fabrics
I'd like to introduce you to the use of sodium hydroxide in synthetic fabric production.

No, John, you are the sneedposters...

The Doctor thinks you're based.

Attached: The Doctor thinks you're basic.jpg (1258x790, 334K)

kek
kek

Formerly male

Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck's)