Why did you recommend these movies?

Just watched this. My God it was awful. Vince Vaughn moves like Boris Karloff, he looks ridiculous. It was not very good.

I've watched all of Zahlers movies now. They are all okay at best. Bone Tomahawk was only interesting for the troglodytes and the old man, who just happened to be a great actor. Dragged across concrete was just cell Block 99 all over again. Why did you guys recommend this shit to me?

Attached: Brawl_in_Cell_Block_99_poster.jpg (220x326, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAEc6rqoxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are cheesy action movies. Have fun

>this whole post
also i hope you're not calling Kurt Russell some "old man" i swear to christ zoomers need to be shot

if it was an hour and a half long you would have loved it fgt

i like that heads explode for no particular reason
it's something different to watch

That one with jamie lannister was clearly THE prison kino of that year.

I see you're the bad kind of homosexual, have sex user.

Yes, because zoomer make Boris Karloff references.

Wow, is this the power of /tvpol/? Dude, just turn your brain off when it's a white, Christian, racist Patriot as the super hero! It's basically capeshit. The fucking quips were retarded.

Try turning your brain on sweetie
my post was about pic related

Attached: shotcaller.jpg (509x755, 74K)

soiboy detected

>Dude, just turn your brain off when it's a white, Christian, racist Patriot as the super hero!

Attached: IMG_5035.jpg (843x530, 149K)

do you have a dog in this fight, user?

Yes, my dog is that you guys normally recommend good movies. Like Sicario, Prisoners, The House that Jack Built.

You fell for the meme.

>yes
stopped reading there

Stupid boogieman poster

Attached: 1557506123280.jpg (700x695, 107K)

>villeneuvefag
it's no wonder you got filtered

Make an argument for why these movies are good. I'm waiting.

Nightcrawler, The Master, and so on.

Agreed this film is almost unwatchable, who the fuck wrote the dialogue in this shit.

Yeah, there was some really weird stuff, like the black guard who just kept talking about boxing. It was really weird. And the fucking quips, my God.

>A guy throws a grenade, makes some cheesy billiards reference then refers to the cops as pigs kek
Comic book tier writing

Sounds like you should just stop coming to /tv.
You have shit taste, now move on with your life.

Crows are highly intelligent. You just owned yourself /pol/ lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAEc6rqoxA

that shit is unironically great and obviously wasted on the likes of you
>GET READY FOR 9/11 PART TWO

agreed. made this same thread after Yea Forums tricked me into watching it too. same responses. it's just not good!

Dragged Across Concrete was kino you cannot prove me wrong

say what you want about the set up first hour but once the main event of the film goes into action then it's 2 straight hours of one continuous situation from multiple sides over the coarse of an evening, and they pulled it off in a manner that keeps the tension the whole way, which is an admirable thing to pull off

not to mention the actual gunfight scenes and the bad guys alone is worth the whole movie