Watching Detective Pikachu with the missus. What can we expect?

Watching Detective Pikachu with the missus. What can we expect?

Attached: DSC_20190509001.jpg (720x960, 34K)

Diabetes

>using a phone in the kinoplex
You both should be executed

Fuck. Thanks a lot user. Just because you got here first and posted it first doesn't mean you're better than me. We''l meet again you witty little cunt.

Mobile phones are Stalin's dream. I wish we could ban them.

it's cute that you brought your Snorlax plushie along, but we need a picture of your wife now

It's clearly a pre screening shot, calm your tits.

Just because you have no life and no need of a phone and no one to call except your mother/feeder don't take it out on other people bud.

You guys don't mind if I practice my archery during the show, right?

Attached: d6eetp6akecnxf-evnbcvilmeumtlyyljnxwncv88y84isoryyquxgkt-zn4svfvjeyj1l22d65mpjxhpo4q6q.jpg (620x411, 41K)

Go right ahead, William Burroughs.

WOW EPIC BURN MAN REALLY I THINK YOU GOT HIM GOOD

thanks sweaty :)

>missus
?

Soda should really be banned. It’s like letting people drink petrol and pretending it’s part of normal diet

Australian slang for partner.

William Tell the FBI

>we wuz ancient pokemon trainers and ryan reynolds on the way to the station
>y-you sure you don't want to stay, champ?
>naw it's good homie just let me off here
>at least let me walk you to the entrance
>awkward hug and the g heads for his train
>but the he remembers
>aw shiet the white girl that wanted to be blacked
>turns around
>eyo white boi ahaha
>*smacks lips*
>i was just thinking
>*checks the booty of nearby jynx*
>if it would ok i finna crash at you a while?
>r-really? of course son
>yeah no don't call me that man let's go

Attached: 1345150430009.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Who the fuck is that ugly fat cunt user ?

Yeah, Mrs is a prefix only used in Straya dickhead.

>Straya
A paragon of intellectualism you are. I think I know a bit better. You see, Mrs is not said or used as anything like "missus" is. You do know how slang works, right? "God's Truth" may be shortened to "Struth" in your country, but that does not mean they are one and the same. Do you understand what I mean?

Just got home from watching it, goes on my so bad it's good list.
Was meh up until ryan started sob singing the theme and full mast when the old man possessed mewtwo, holy shit it was amazing.

Is that fatties 2 drinks user ?

I do understand what you are referring to old bean, however I would submit for consideration that referring to "the Mrs" is not in fact an Australian colloquialism and I have submitted documentary evidence to that effect.

Therefore, you have been entirely proven wrong, and could be considered a bit of a cunt old sport.

missus in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
missus in Charlton T. Lewis (1891) An Elementary Latin Dictionary, New York: Harper & Brothers
missus in Charles du Fresne du Cange’s Glossarium Mediæ et Infimæ Latinitatis (augmented edition, 1883–1887)
missus in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Hachette
Carl Meissner; Henry William Auden (1894) Latin Phrase-Book[1], London: Macmillan and Co.

Attached: sigh.jpg (500x359, 17K)

Au contraire, we are actually referring to the term "missus", not "the Mrs". I will give you the chance to revise your argument. Go ahead.

I feel a certain sense of pity when dealing with lesser men, but also a sense of social responsibility towards not only the truth, but towards guiding said individuals, and helping them to be slightly better than they otherwise would be without my intervention.

If you cast your no doubt mishappen and lopsided eyes to the post I made for you above, you will see that the cited references I have placed in said shitpost are all spelled as "missus" and are dated as far back as 1883, and are cannot be Australian as they were created long before Bob Hawke founded Australia at a piss up in 1963.

Attached: disdain for you.jpg (474x547, 34K)

You know, I really am glad Bob Hawke is dead. I just wish it had come sooner. He was truly one of the most destructive Prime Ministers in Australian history.

Holy shit I thought that fat cunt was standing, user !

Post your address in the thread so I can come around there and bust you up you little shit.

When I am finished breaking you, I will also break all your shit including whichever device is your primary shitposting station. You are not fit to be an Australian on the internet.

Attached: Have a (you) peasant.gif (480x238, 430K)

Fpbp

You're obviously too young to remember how awful Hawke was and you only remember him as "le epic old drunk".

Tell her not to eat the other audience members next time.

Go lick Anning's boots some more you sad little shart. Slow night on /pol/ is it?

Attached: Altard.jpg (538x538, 133K)

I don't even know who that is.

God the MC was such a wet noodle. It was really hard to buy what he was selling.

You can expect to pay for a new fucking chair cause that womans ass is never leaving it. You are gonna need a crane to get her out.

Holy shit user, did that fat cunt eat the whole audience?

Why is that fat cunt on the phone in the cinema user, is she ordering a fat portion of all you can eat pizza ?

Holy shit user, 2 small UFOs are hovering and observing that fat cunt

You're gonna need to bust out the Pokeflute for her at the end, 'cause shit's gonna put her to sleep.

Sometimes I match these girls on tinder, buy them a bunch of food. get them to blow me then leave, Iv gotten it down to a science, start to finish and ghosted in an hour or less. one was so fat her belly was sticking 12 inches out of my jeep with the doors off lmao.