John Wick General

What is the most kino Wick film?

Are you planning on seeing John Wick 3 Parabellum at the cinema?

>Legendary assassin John Wick (Keanu Reeves) retired from his violent career after marrying the love of his life. Her sudden death leaves John in deep mourning. When sadistic mobster Iosef Tarasov (Alfie Allen) and his thugs steal John's prized car and kill the puppy that was a last gift from his wife, John unleashes the remorseless killing machine within and seeks vengeance. Meanwhile, Iosef's father (Michael Nyqvist) -- John's former colleague -- puts a huge bounty on John's head.

Attached: John-Wick-Chapter-3-poster-2.jpg (1200x1778, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/05/john-wick-chapter-3-avengers-endgame-pokemon-detective-pikachu-weekend-box-office-1202617131/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only movie i'm as hyped wick 3 is godzilla this year

After Wick killed earth, a Predator will show up and try to hunt him. Screencap this, it's the perfect fit.

John Wick will be in the next mortal kombat dlc

john wick 3 was awful

They could've cut out most of the shit and made the story about Laurence and John instead of setting it up for another fucking sequel.

>Winston asks john how he wants to die and be remembered
>A man who was a slave to the service or a man who was loved by his wife
>they dont kill him at the end

your trips confirm that
hope he can do the horse rub horse pummel move

I thought it would've been Winston helping John fake his death instead of simply betraying them. I still think it'll be 5d chess to be revealed though

>winston betraying him
u wot

Watch the movie

so, i only watched john wick 1
should i watch 2 or am i safe going to watch 3 today?

I did. Winston makes it clear that he's playing a role to the Adjudicator to get in the high table's good graces again. That's why he's repeatedly shooting him in the bulletproof suit and doesn't have any care that the Adjudicator is worried that Wick is still alive.

2 is still the most kino. 3 was good, but it's an obvious companion piece to 4.

You are going to want to see 2

but can i go watch 3 today and watch 2 some other day

This. Winston was bailing John out.
He at the very least knows that would've likely survived.

They're pretty much directly chronological to each other

>this

Attached: 1558095495118.webm (954x400, 1.19M)

I wouldn't but that's your choice user

3 opens in the same moment that 2 ends. The answer is no. You'll want to watch 2 first.

Oh shit, he did only shoot John in the suit

You're lucky I'm not a billionaire or I would finance the shit out of Wick vs Predator.

>Average tuesday

>The Keanu Reeves’ R-rated action threequel from director Chad Stahelski (who helmed John Wick: Chapter 2) is poised to see the series’ highest domestic opening this weekend with $50M at 3,850 theaters, finally unseating Disney’s Avengers: Endgame in its fourth weekend. The Marvel epic is expected to do $30M at 4,220 theaters

BASED
The early tracking was suggesting 30M

deadline.com/2019/05/john-wick-chapter-3-avengers-endgame-pokemon-detective-pikachu-weekend-box-office-1202617131/

BASED
I wasn't expecting the two Indonesian guys from the Raid movies to be in it.

>John Wick
>kino
pick one

Attached: no.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

Man the one thing I liked in The Night Comes For Us is that the main character wasn't indestructible, he got hurt and badly. Fuck John Wick

I'll pick both, thanks !

Are they any good? Was disappointed with their appearance in episode 7 desu

>back snaps
>somehow still alive

They each flow immediately into the next. The time span between the three movies, if you consider time for a couple instances of long distance travel, has only been about a couple of months, if even that long. John's just been having a really bad few weeks.

Even if he did break his back that doesn't automatically mean he's dead. Thats not how it works user.

This only works because the entire series is self-aware
Saying "I knew you'd survive" is so stupid a thing to say that it can only work as a meme
especially when the fall is like this

>master assassin who has just finished his third case of killing an army battalion this week
>shoot him in his body armor so he jumps off a building
>thinking he'd live is a meme

Attached: Baby Godzilla Ettiquette.jpg (680x700, 66K)

It's been one week since John Wick 1, as established in 3.

That Halle Berry fight scene in Cassblanca is terrible. How many times can you do "Dogs jump and pin two guys and Halle Berry shoots them in the head"? Also her form is shit, she sticks her gun out with her arms locked and straight.

Just because it's been on a self-aware dumb meme plot so far doesn't mean that it keeping it up isnt a self-aware dumb meme
It's precisely 10/10 enjoyable because of that, or it'd just be generic actionshit

He goes head first onto the awning right after the back injury

And he lived. Winston isn't retarded. He knew that John would probably survive, and John's very likely still part of whatever his master plan is. And if on the off chance John did die, the status quo would've just hit and Winston would come up with some other plan.

They have a good long fight scene together near the end, made me want to re-watch raid.

ep 7 lol wtf were they even doing there?

i lost count of bitten off peenors

>What is the most kino Wick film?
Can't say for sure since I haven't seen 3 yet, but 1 is more kino than 2.

>Are you planning on seeing John Wick 3 Parabellum at the cinema?
Yes, John Wick 3 and Joker are the films I'm genuinely hyped about this year.

This movie had way too much 'late-game'-enemies and video game bosses. Everyone was a fucking cartoon villain.

Wick blowing 20 bullets into one dude and then still needing to open up the guy's visor on his armored helmet to blast him in the face is how I felt playing Max Payne 3 in the airport level.

I liked the idea of the Adjudicator, but it was just a way to provide for more cartoony fodder.

Also this.

Mark Dacascos is awesome and having the soldiers be retardedly heavy armored was a cool way to change things up, even if it only lead to more people getting shot point blank in the face.
Also the shotguns.

But there weren't any cool action gags with the shotguns, like in 2 when Wick pins a guy to the wall with the shotgun while reloading. Also does anyone else feel like the mythology established in 3 missed what made it compelling in 1 and 2? Like all the mythology is tied into the real world, that guy in the sidewalk isn't just a homeless man but a trained assassin, for example. All the new mythology is too outside of the realm of the real world. In addition, the story and mythology don't tie into the hellenistic storytelling of the first two, like the Elder was kind of a cheap addition and doesn't fit with the idea that the High Table is Mount Olympus.

maybe he's a titan or some shit

At the cinema? Fuck no last time I tried to go into one (for Logan) nearly had a panic attack being around so many people.

Will wait till a decent quality rip can be downloaded and watch it in my bedroom.

And 1 was excellent while 2 was merely good.

>Matrix - kino
>reloaded - ok minus a few scenes
>revolutions - god awful film

>Wick 1 - kino
>Wick 2 - ok minus a few scenes
>Wick 3 god awful film

What the fuck did Keanu mean by this?

I love this one more than 2. Easily 8/10 for me

But that makes sense as to how she fights. She can't do what Wick does that long. She can handle 1 on 1, but when the odds are against her the dogs help get the guys she can't. I thought they were great.

It means you're retarded if you believe that.

I thought the same. The dogs were the core excitement. The rest was too samey.

3 is the best. Personally I think each movie has been better than the one before.

Titans are all below the gods in terms of status, or they're just dead. The only thing that makes sense to me is that the Adjudicator is Nemesis.

The scene where jon was fighting the two asian dudes reminded me of tekken