If Game of Thrones is not meant to have a happy ending and is not good vs evil...

If Game of Thrones is not meant to have a happy ending and is not good vs evil, why can't she win and rule her new Reich?

Attached: dany.jpg (700x1237, 157K)

because its not meant to have a happy ending

She will. Night Queen Dany soon.

book dany is hot af

So having someone who burns innocents because you both let her amass several of the greatest forces in the known world and let her run around with literal fantasy warheads that are dragons be in the throne would be a good ending?

Not the wise diverse council with the most knowledgeable man alive ruling while she and her dragon are nowhere to be seen?

It would be as good an ending as any. make Westeros strong again.

>If Game of Thrones is not meant to have a happy ending and is not good vs evil, why can't she win and rule her new Reich?
It would be a great ending. But explain how she deals with Arya the magical assassin?

>why can't she win and rule her new Reich?
Jew directors

Attached: 1557983201857.jpg (1400x1048, 760K)

I meant happy ending. It really isn't, it's back to when the Targaryens ruled and probably would have Dany doing the same shit as Aerys did and probably worse.
But I guess most people here are on D&D side with the council disney ending.

Arya gets yet a sequence where someone beats her head slightly and she temporarily turns into a retard every time she tries to go for Dany. There is no Melisandre to trigger her super magic assassin control after the concussion so you just have to time it well enough.
Continuously do that until she hopefully dies of old age since she's virtually immortal.

Might as well. The Targs got replaced by a literal cuck, and that's when shit started falling apart.
No king in the norf bullshit with a Targaryen on the throne.

>If Game of Thrones is not meant to have a happy ending
*Subverts your expectations*

>It's a Jon Snowberg ruins everything episode

it would be kino ending. Daenerys dying right away when she goes to the dark side is fucking stupid...

Attached: 1558002789787.png (1284x856, 2.33M)

>same shit as Aerys did and probably worse.
Aerys only ever killed a handful of people and was only going to burn the city down as a last resort and a final fuck you to his enemies, dany is already way worse than him since she burned them for no reason

Because the audience would *think* that's a happy ending, also it's incredibly unrealistic, everyone hates her and she never had any advantages apart from magic.

Because its unrealistic
She was doomed from the second she sailed for Westeros, because A) Even if her brutality and way of acquiring the throne with the Dothraki, Dragons and unsullied would work, they would absolutely destroy any chance of actually keeping it and consolidating her rule. Even though Tyrion's plan of taking KL failed, he was still right about it being better to use the Dornish and Tyrell armies to legitimize her cause.
B) Because Daenerys' nature is that of a selfish conqueror. The moment she sailed for Westeros her intentions went from being noble i.e. "freeing slaves" to being selfish i.e. "I want to rule". Daenerys is a conqueror, and a conqueror doesn't stop until he is dead. A dragon does not plant trees.

Attached: q798s4907yx21.jpg (539x834, 104K)

Unrealistic would be killing her with Dragon, Unsullied army and Dothrakis

Realistic would be: Her rulling with iron hand, killing everyone who wants to betray or leave her.

What I don't understand is if he man wanted to fuck her then why didn't she fuck her dragons?

Attached: the real ending to GOT.jpg (481x602, 131K)

Why are you such a feminist that you'd let the white race die out just to see a FUCKING woman in power. You make me want to puke, cuck. Hillary lost, get over it. Women are meant to be subservient to men and your shit feminist power fantasy will never change that. Maga.

>shadman

She is literally one of the most loved character in the show, right after Jon Snow, and she has even bigger fanbase after last episode.. Unrealistic would be killing her right now with all the power she has; Unsullied, Dothraki and Dragon... You are fucking retard, cant wait for all the plot holes and retarded writing to make Jon kills her.

Attached: 1558093702204.png (536x437, 146K)

Attached: 1543966245181.jpg (928x939, 195K)

I fail to see the issue, I like seeing women getting fucked by dragons with a giant knot.

>Watching GoT with fellow Stannisfags
>Dany starts burning everyone
>Friends start cheering
>Wtf
>"Those are random nobody civilians and they aren't putting up a fight"
>"Aww who gives a shit! Dany's stock just went up a million points in my book"
>They make fun of me for caring about the civilians until I go home

Wtf

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

These are the actual rules of chivalry--only go apeshit if a city refuses to surrender after a long seige. If they surrender in one day, then severely limit the rape, pillage and burn.

There are only a handful Unsullied and Dothraki left, especially when compared to the armies everyone else must have, and dragons have been killed easily before, even by conventional weapons such as crossbows or by an angry mob of peasants
Literally 0 people want her for their queen

>Literally 0 people want her for their queen
kys l*nnisterfag

Attached: Robb stabbing.jpg (937x1200, 140K)

I am /norf/, you fuck off you Danyfag in disguise
In two days Dany will be killed by Jon and you can't do anything about it

implying she doesnt have magical powers to endlessly replenish her incel ubermensch army.

/norf/ and Dany are one and the same
only D&D fags deny this

Attached: Dany and Robb.jpg (1024x524, 49K)

>brings in horse muslims and dickless muslims
>murders a million white people
>OMG based an redpilled XD

>King's Landing
>white

Attached: 1480113206157.jpg (832x824, 102K)

Who /blackfyre/ here?