Robert Pattinson is going to KILL it. His post-twilight stuff is so good. Cosmopolis, Map To The Stars, Lost City of Z...

Robert Pattinson is going to KILL it. His post-twilight stuff is so good. Cosmopolis, Map To The Stars, Lost City of Z, Good Time, The Rover, High Life. He's got The Lighthouse, Waiting For The Barbarians and Tempus Fugit coming out soon too.
So he's worked with Claire Denis, James Gray, David Cronenberg, Safdie brothers & Werner Herzog.
Now he's working with Christopher Nolan, Ciro Guerra and Robert Eggers before playing BATMAN.
What an insane resume.

Attached: robert-pattinson__01.jpg (675x675, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xixax.com/index.php?topic=14181.0
youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the movies he's the lead in suck, The Rover and Lost City are pretty good I'd admit, Cosmopolis shook my belief in Cronenberg being a good director absolute stinker

I'm not saying he's a bad actor but his face just doesn't have the look.

Literally the best choice besides jake g

Jake G has kinda fallen off since Nightcrawler. He's doing faggy musicals and capeshit now. Velvet Buzzsaw was awful too.

He's matured as an actor and frankly he did not have much to work with on Twilight. Last time we had a brit as Batman we got Bale and people loved him.

it's still capeshit. honestly who fucking cares about his resume, hes being hired to dress up like a gimp and beat up morons in alleyways

It really doesn’t matter when he is stuck acting with capeshit script, director, and producers

>Wha wha the new actor sucks! Bring back the previous one which we originally said would be shit but now everybody loves

>makes twilight
>cries about how he's actually above making this drivel
>goes and makes a bunch of arthouse shit
>all flops even to critics
>also starts fucking some diseased nigger and needs to pay for her expensive medical treatments
>h-hello, pop culture, i-i'm back now

Attached: IMG_20190517_154538__01.jpg (3232x2026, 2.32M)

Can you all fags stop praising him? A good and 'based' actor, doesn't mean that he will'kill' it as Batman.. He doesn't look like Bruce at all.

Cosmopolis was fucking weird desu senpai.

>He doesnt look like bruce
Bruce is a fictional character

>casting a real actor as Batman again
well it worked last time, hopefully works again. now they need to stop casting old men as Bond.

That's lots of trash

Cast timothee chalamet as bond

How does he not look the part? He’s got a strong chiselled face, he will make an excellent Batman. He’s actually a good actor too, I’m looking forward to Devil All The Time most of all.

Jake is a great actor but with that baby voice he could never pull off Batman.

Nah, I always pictured Batman with a man's face, a fighters face... not some pretty boy. Hopefully he's not like 5'4" or something.

his face is kino

While I don't doubt his acting capacity, I feel Batman needs to be darker. To me his still has a good kid face.

Then again I suppose one could have said that of Affleck and he nailed it.

We'll see how that goes but he'll have to substantially bulk to look the part.

He’s like 185 I think

>tell my dad he's going to be batman
>what that gay vampire?
top kek

>N O L A N

bravo.

>top kek
acutally it's fucking cringe. your boomer daddy is not as funny as you think

>Lost City of Z

I will hand him that. I didn't even realise it was until the second viewing. Classical trained English actor, insane face, can actually act, has aged well and call pull off the rugged look, matured heavily since twilight. He'd be great in either a COD film adaption or a WW2 commando officer role.

Yeah it's called Tempus Fugit
xixax.com/index.php?topic=14181.0

Is that so? Then may as well get an Asian or black Bruce, if his appearance doesn't matter at all.

No because being white and rich is a huge part of his persona. Same with Bond.

Rugged no doubt. But dark? Not so sure. I suppose with 20 additional kilos of muscle it'll make a difference.

Of course I want him to be white but you don't get my point. Not all white men look the same so my conclusion is that appearance matters and Pattinson doesn't look like Bruce. Try to find a comic panel of Bruce that looks like Pattinson, I dare you.

I just feel like this could be a reinterpretation. Affleck played a tired middle aged Batman, completely different from how Bale did it. I could see Pattinson pulling off a young stoic millionaire Bruce (like in Cosmopolis)

My dad rules you're just buttblasted he made fun of your celebrity crush faggot.

He can't act. If he was black you guys would think he sucks!

high life was bad but not because of him

He's not gonna gain weight.

Im so happy for him to get this role. It’s good to see him get more money and pussy.

I saw many of his movies, including Cosmopolis and I still don't think he's Bruce but we let's agree to disagree. He's just another good actor cast as Batman, not a good actor, cast as Batman who also looks like Bruce, do for that reason, I'm not fond of this option. None of the live action Batman actors that we had so far resembled Bruce Wayne and I really don't get it why it's so hard to get someone that looks like him, it's exactly what happens with the Flash (Barry Allen), both tv show and movie versions look nothing like him. Superman is the only one who gets actors that resemble him.

>mY DADDY rulez
you couldn't be more fucking cringe even if you tried

Who would you cast?

He knows he's getting too famous, once you get too famous the actor overtakes the character.

So, are they gonna introduce him in that Joker movie?

Kek

No. Joker movie is Otherverse. Also it's a standalone.

Him being young and having that good kid vibe could actually work really well if thats worked into the story
Could see him start out as a good young guy with good intentions as a vigilante but then he stares into the abyss a bit too long

found one

Attached: 2256731-batman_07_016.jpg (1075x604, 138K)

He could
But it depends on what sort of shenanigans the studio pulls
These are the same people who crammed too much shit into BvS, even the title has too much in it for god sake, fucked up JL, blame Affleck "for not being our Robert Downey Jr" rather than admit their own mistakes because in Hollywood you fail up, and turned Aquaman and Shazam into Marvelclones
Do you think they can now make a decent Batman movie?
Honestly I am expecting a repeat of the Schumacher movies

He's slumming it up with capeshit, so he can afford to participate more kinos

Exactly.

Good Time is amazing

He can't understand because he doesn't love his father user.

Well we haven't gotten a young Batman origin story yet, so might be good. Even Bale was mid 30s in Begins.

glad they've chosen another british batman.

>good time
>flopping with critics

Attached: robert pattinson slag destroyer.png (1325x197, 84K)

Based Bruce Wayne dabbing on roasties as always.

>Aren't you like, married or something?
Kek
>I don't like to take the same road twice
what did he mean by this?

This and the fact that he's friends with Death Grips makes him worthy of playing Bruce.

Pretty much this. I'd be Ok with Armie Hammer too.

I would prefer Armie Hammer but I will settle for Pattinson too, I guess

>His post-twilight stuff is so good
Just don't mention Remember Me. But yeah, his acting has improved exponentially over the years.

Are the for real?

I've always liked him, seems like a good lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

You bitchboys ready for a NOIDED Batman?

Attached: 1099461.jpg (900x600, 113K)

Whats that website? I've seen it around a lot.

You gotta admit it's pretty ballsy to star in a shit like Twilight and then still show your face to the world, let alone playing in good movies.

Jake is definitely patrician taste, unlikely he'll ever play Batman the way hes headed

Attached: 163510_v9_ba1.jpg (1080x1440, 283K)

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE

Jon Hamm would also be a great choice a few years ago.

Looks like his face is too small for his head

and what your lard ass father did next? drank a can of budweiser and beat your mother with a belt? you hillbilly retard?

he's part of the moues house now

Anyone can play Batman - He's not a deep character. It's the script and villains that need to be good.

And for God's sake, no fucking cross-over/extended universe shite.

Ben Affleck was pretty good to be honest, the only problem was Zack Snyder who tried to put his own spin on everything and fucked it up

This is key. I hope this is an arty one-off, not related to the DC Extended franchise stuff.

>mentions High Life
>doesn't mentions Damsel
fuck off faggot

Not tall enough and not bulk enough to be a batman of his age. Also, the reason they're looking for new batman is because Reeves want to tell a younger batman's story. Ben is still Batman in current timeline.

This

Attached: Jon Hamm Batman.jpg (1564x1564, 1.01M)

My bad babygirl. Don't get mad.

too old

it is

batman has hair user

>He doesn't look like Bruce at all.

Attached: bruce wayne.jpg (500x715, 44K)

Why do people want Armie "Box Office Poison" Hammer? Pattison is a great choice.

He should have played the tired middle aged batman that Affleck played. Not a young one.

What's the point of posting yhis? Did I say that Bale looked like Bruce? My point is that no one so far, including Pattinson, looked like Bruce and I don't get it why it's so hard for them to cast someone that resembles him.

Even if you truly believe he's a good actor and he phoned in his performance in Twilight on purpose, what makes you think he won't do the same for Batman?

watch this dubs, faggot

Attached: 4555.jpg (197x282, 22K)

Gee, user... it's not like he's well known for completly changing his appearance to suit the role. What a strong point you've made.

oh no no no no

Attached: jon-hamm-balding-ftr.jpg (600x900, 90K)

like fr he's bald user,wtf i thought its on purpose because playing some balding character in a movie.

oh shit so its real then

ben wins again

Attached: ben.jpg (1600x1046, 348K)

>Being this much of a nerd

jesus christ dude, every brunette white dude is fine

I'm really not getting all the hate he'd getting here. Isn't he basically Bruce Wayne irl? Rich playboy with more money than sense that constantly hides his real self behind said rich pretty boy persona?

His face kind of looks villainous to me. I don't know, I think it might be the eyebrows.

Everyone assumed Ledger would be shit because he was seen as a "chick flick actor" so I'm sure Pattinson will absolutely kill it as batman.

imagine being this good looking

fake outrage thread #43

Who is writing The Batman script?
Who is directing?
Is it part of the current JL continuity?
Who will be the antagonist in The Batman and who will play that character?

More pertinent shit that will actually impact Pattinson's performance.

>It was revealed in November 2014 that Pattinson played the guitar line on the track Birds. Speculation continues about how far his involvement with the band truly went.

Just like Bruce Wayne.

from context it would seem he got in trouble for fucking a married woman

good point, he's going to be a great villain when he gets to around age 50.

I CANT TAKE ANOTHER BRIT DOING A SOULLESS “””AMERICAN””” ACCENT AGHHHHHHHGG

Can anyone blame him after Kristen? she cheated on him multiple times.

He'll still always be "Twilight Guy"

no answers, thread is driven by homo/cel/xuals, abandoning thread

Bye incel

YEAS BATMAN MORE COMIC BOK MOBEE SO MUCH AWESOME MORE THREADS PUNCH PUNCH I DONT GROW UP IM TOYS R US KID BATMON GOING TO BE SO GOOD AND JOKAR YES MORE PUNCH PUNCH AND MAKE THREAD INSTEAD OF GOING OUT AND TOUCH WOMAN FIRST TIME COMIC BOOK MOBEE MOR IMPORTANT

Attached: TV anon 2019.png (1200x900, 86K)

Robbie will never know your name
his cock will never be within 100 meters of your diseased malepussy
you will always settle for sucking 40 year old cock at the men's room at the park
tata

Have SEXXXXXXX

Ok incel
have sex, bye

this. batfleck was kino choice...he nailed it

>Who is writing The Batman script?
>Who is directing?
Matt Reeves
>Is it part of the current JL continuity?
Yes, set in the past, but I doubt it's gonna matter
>Who will be the antagonist in The Batman and who will play that character?
Rumors are Riddler and Penguin

this
retard capeshitters don't know what a good actor is.

Theyve never seen Patt outside twilight.

you fucking retarded zoomers who think he's a good actor should kill yourselves

Calm down old man. Too bad they didn't cast your favorite faggot actor Clooney again.

I would rather have george clooney play him again than your faggot bf

Are you guys ready for that Kino?

Attached: 1558055957425-0.png (921x904, 317K)

People forget about Damsel and Life. Both those are highly underrated and more great performances from him.

But any naysayers who are fucking boomers need to watch Good Time and the Rover. Your opinion on him will change.

>go from a vampire to a man in a bat costume

Attached: confusion_.jpg (542x574, 136K)

why was it bad

Seeing in him the suit makes me wish for a second that this new movie would be a Batman Beyond take.

Didn't Affleck get hair plugs?

Attached: 1495233130249.jpg (540x437, 83K)

>Robert Pattinson is going to KILL it.
Yes, he will but not in a good way. Yet another Batman actor that looks nothing like him.

Cosmo was trash but Lost City was kino

It was good for what it was. It's a Don DeLillo adaptation of one of his minor efforts. Rob still did great with the material given.

Ah fuck off. Be lucky it wasn't Michae B Jordan or the guy from Get Out.

>Robert Pattinson is going to KILL it
You can tell this poster isn't from Yea Forums and probably not even from this site
Why are shills already here when he hasn't even been picked yet?