What's it like to have a black goddess gf as a white boy?

What's it like to have a black goddess gf as a white boy?

Attached: tumblr_ohl9a9ZHBG1qj37ygo1_1280.jpg (1080x1330, 108K)

Unsatisfying

Attached: 3F6E3F4B-95F9-4333-BFEA-C17851A7F088.jpg (640x592, 72K)

Brothers get mad as fuck.

Black girls don't like cuddling?

Attached: e83tsNC.jpg (640x800, 111K)

neck vagina

Pretty good. Vagina is colored like a horse pussy. So it really feels like I am fucking an animal.

STDs

don't know, but I love colonizing latina girls and raping their bloodline away

Only time I heard of a friend getting an STD was after he fucked a black chick. Gave chlamydia.

The best part is they will literally do anything to keep you. I mean degrading sick shit. It was great until it wasn't. I wanted a family with children and we were just too different. I haven't gotten sloppy blowjobs since.

Their bloodline is already raped, though.

that's cute

Attached: tumblr_oqw621Wj7z1vtkw2go1_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 270K)

You can't "win" when it cums to latinas

Like dating anyone else

the majority of the world is not the hellscape /pol/ paints.

Does he want to cuddle? Does she want to go home? This image is really confusing me.

If you date a black woman you literally date the lowest possible tier of humans on the planet. All you will possibly produce together is a bunch of low IQ mutts with identity crisis. Think about it. Even niggers don't want them.

>implying pic related wouldn't produce smart healthy kids

Attached: 85500f1fc512438557889521ecffe933.jpg (564x564, 68K)

No she wouldn't. She's a black woman. Her IQ caps at 90

they look like they fuck white boys

tell that to your rapist ancestors

Got damn I wish I could switch places with Thomas Jefferson. Just for a day or so.

is funny all the black girls I've slept with literally tried to get me to stay and cuddle

iktf

Attached: TNOx00F.jpg (640x640, 73K)

This, making niggers mad is the best thing about dating black women. Nothing makes the bruthas angrier than a fine black women walking hand in hand with a white man.
For best results, go to a poorer neighborhood. Like go into a Walmart with majority black clientele. You'll get an assmad nigger boy every time.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're a scrawny beta faggot or something though. You have to be intimidating. No nig has ever actually thrown a punch at me but they might if you look weak.

Attached: 1541748357836.png (520x484, 59K)

This but for white women

how thick is your gf?

Attached: aR5N9xS.jpg (640x603, 65K)

>licking pusy
clearly a faggot no wonder he wants to "cuddle"
seriously licking pussy is the gayest thing a man can do. putting your mouth on a rotting, fish smelling, bloody gash, being drawn into that trap by pheromones like a dog instead of thinking with your brain as god's children. the vagine is purely for procreation. this nigress deserve a hard asshole fucking though

It's easier to fuck black women now than it was back then, for an average man. If you didn't own the slaves back then it would be hard to fuck one. Now you can just bring up a dating app and choose from a selection of fine black women. It's much better now.

Lots of doctor appointments and medical costs to manage the HIV and other STDs.

you're fat you don't get with any women

>he doesn't eat pussy from his heart and soul
based faggot. would never eat a niggers pussy though, you're just asking for HPV

>tasting the pusy is bad but fucking the shitty asshole is good
Spoken like a true degenerate zoomer.

I know this. There was a couple of times I took my gf out for dinner etc and we ran into some black dudes. Always two-four black dudes no chicks. My gf saw them looking and she started snuggling up and being affectionate. One of them said I had a small dick and she grabbed my crouch and started grinding her ass against my bulge. The blacks were uppity as fuck about it. I rushed her back to my place and fucked her brains out. They probably jerked it to the thought of BWC in a beautiful black goddess. Always groups of dudes lol faggots.

This.

>What's it like to have a black goddess gf as a white boy?
They smell different, kinda musty like laundry left in the dryer while still wet and forgotten for a few hours.

White women will seethe too but they won't confront you in public the way male nogs will.
she thicc. Big titties too. The last one I had had a nice ass/waist but small titties.
>t. SEETHING nigcel

putting your mouth on a hole that literally sheds its skin like a snake while constantly dripping blood and dead fetus eggs is THE most disgusting thing, even more disgusting than getting a little poo on your dick. our ancestors knew it. the degenerate boomer hippies let women take the lead that's the ONLY reason you take pride in your ignorance. I give you truth and you spit on me and insult me. Enjoy the mouth herpes.

that girls name? michelle obama

this happened for sure

>giving a black girl head
big mistake

>Dating hoodrats
That's what you get. Hope you got a sti too.

Dude stop this is extremely autistic.
This has nothing to do with Yea Forums

Attached: 1542090246693.png (185x245, 82K)

I generally don't antagonize the groups because it's more dangerous, but that's a very based story. I usually grab her ass or pull her in for a kiss when the nigs start whining.

>Yea Forums is a topic board
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Why do these fucking threads get so many replies. Where are the mods

I wouldn't believe him if not for the fact that I've experienced the same thing. Have you ever dated a black woman? It will happen to you eventually. And sooner or later you will learn to like it and thrive on the negative attention. It helps that I already disliked male niggers before I started. So watching them get butthurt makes me happy.

Seething nig

I'm gonna lose my mind. Yea Forums is trying to socially engineer me and it's actually working. Sage

>Fucking niggers
>Fucking FEMALE apes
Yikes you're just asking for aids
more then 50% have aids because they are nothing but objects even among the men apes.

if you're white and you fuck apes you need to be broken over a wheel.

>feels like
you are my zoophiled friend

It happens to us mixed guys as well btw.
>Ay ma when you dropping that corny ass light skin? Get you a real one
They're a buntch of insecure faggots honestly.

have sex (with a black woman)

Attached: 1539915345315.jpg (1536x1533, 421K)

High class black women aren't objects

Attached: 9mzp3HM.jpg (640x800, 54K)

The human mouth is much less hygienic

kek

Apes and you're a mutt 100%

You have to learn to thrive on that negative attention if you're going to do it. Otherwise you'll just get annoyed all the time. It's good motivation for me to stay in shape not only so I could fight them if they got aggressive, but also to show I'm more attractive than them and make them seethe more.

Why her hair are made of playdough?

>ITT Amerimutts trying to pretend to be white

Attached: 1554336526212.jpg (803x803, 64K)

>putting your mouth on a rotting, fish smelling, bloody gash
trannies aren't women

Unironically doing this already but I still have some ways to go.

Seething white roasties identified.

Attached: 1549039994090.jpg (1024x971, 98K)

>more then 50% have aids

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-37765924.png (500x300, 42K)

black girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white girls /pol/ retards can kill themselves.