What went wrong?

Attached: biz.png (380x128, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ya7iSA0diJY
steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
youtube.com/watch?v=9JGHRqMBL8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically mogs the fuck out of this shithole reddit board

It's literally just as shitty as Yea Forums except instead of 100 GoT threads you have 100 buttcoin threads

what is the shittiest board on 4channel?
my vote goes for /int/

/po/

Attached: po.png (891x687, 106K)

/lgbt/ or Yea Forums

/biz/ is actually based, they’re much more optimistic, friendly, and positive than the Yea Forums incels. They have /r9k/ threads as well but they mostly discuss fucking hookers and using women in a purely transactional way. Their crypto hobby is also much more fun and cool than watching movies or tv.

the pink wojaks of early 2018, great memories

/vp/

/biz/
/o/
Yea Forums

in no particular order

Yea Forums

Attached: 1402556623307.jpg (1909x980, 744K)

>consistent content related to board
>help from other anons
>request fulfilled if asked for
Nice shitpost, but Yea Forums is the real answer

Attached: 1544242456633.gif (713x611, 112K)

Attached: 231.jpg (518x710, 87K)

Yea Forums is pure cancer but that sport science thread where they found baseball was infinitely harder than cricket was comedy gold. so many buttblasted aussies and shitskins

Yea Forums and Yea Forums

Yea Forums has some of the best posters on the site though, like that retard that got drunk and posted a bomb threat to a school across the country, then got scared and reported HIMSELF to the FBI, then went to jail.

int/brit/ /pol/ /biz/ /fit/ /out/ master race
plebs need not reply

>like that retard that got drunk and posted a bomb threat to a school across the country, then got scared and reported HIMSELF to the FBI, then went to jail.
reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=ya7iSA0diJY

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw no bitcoin bf

Attached: 67ba4973a445a30a4771f738b3601718.png (550x750, 42K)

>that retard that got drunk and posted a bomb threat to a school across the country, then got scared and reported HIMSELF to the FBI, then went to jail.
this actually happened? my fucking sides

>Their crypto hobby is also much more fun and cool than watching movies or tv.
Trust me it's not. In the beginning you get a lot of adrelanin but one day you realize you have wasted an important part of your life staring at meaningless charts

youtube.com/watch?v=9JGHRqMBL8Y
this guy fucking rules

literally nothing
matter of fact /biz/ is the reason i own a ranch in montana

>this guy fucking rules
he's currently getting fucked by his bunk mate Tyreese, nothing about that rules