White straight men are downloading a version of Avengers: Endgame without 'all the feminism and gay s**t'

White straight men are downloading a version of Avengers: Endgame without 'all the feminism and gay s**t'

indy100.com/article/avengers-endgame-movie-download-torrent-mcu-lgbt-sexism-8916101?amp

Attached: SmartSelect_20190517-125328_Chrome.jpg (1430x2217, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

proxtpb.art/torrent/32508462/Avengers_Endgame_De-Feminized_Fanedit_(Anti-Cheese-Cut)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

Link to this copy of Endgame, please.

Wow where can I find this? Googling "Endgame without all the feminism and gay shit" gets me nowhere

haven't watched soigame yet, what's all the feminism and gay shit mentioned in OP?

you can tell it's true because he used 6 emojis

>114936192
Twitter is pure cancer

those emojis never lie

Attached: SmartSelect_20190517-130426_Chrome.jpg (1414x1528, 626K)

Literal faggot in some therapy circle after the snap talking about him and his faggot boyfriend crying over dinner. There is no point to the scene other than shilling faggotry, it adds literally nothing to the movie
Feminism is an extremely forced 20-second sequence in the final battle where all the female Avengers for some reason assemble in the same location despite the fact that half of them are useless/have no powers and they don’t really even know each other

Sounds pretty based but this is probably fake news or it's a shitty cam. Leave it to clickbait (((journos))) to search the darkest corners of the internet for something barely anyone knows exist in order to complain about white men.

>openly advocating the use of chemical weapons to genocide white people
Surely this violates the ToS right

Want to say it's the Chinese cam or cam with Chink subtitles, saw it when it leaked and it cut the gay guy from group therapy lines of him being a fag and less "reaction" shots of Capt Marvel. Saw it in theaters that weekend and it was noticeably different in those places

It's on the pirate bay.

Attached: it-125442_Chrome.jpg (1364x1338, 484K)

where?

asking for a friend

how do they know the race and gender of the downloaders?

why are white men the only based ones left

>16 seeders
>4 leechers
I rest my case

really makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: big think.png (5000x5000, 412K)

>cuts the runtime in half

Sold.

>a scene of Hawkeye training his daughter because womens places are at home and in the kitchen

Sounds more like a false flag they created to have something to bitch about

1h25? That’s a brutal cut.
Is there anything left?
I’d actually like to watch to see if it makes a better movie

This sounds almost watchable

dare I say, kino?

a Yea Forums poster has to be behind this

Pretty good seed to leech ratio, senpai.

Ah, the brainlet cut. May as well watch a supercut of the action scenes only, because without the "moping/filler" and "quips" there's nothing left.

>1:25 hr
kek
so they included all that gay shit as filler?

Attached: 1556203462205.jpg (497x617, 58K)

>Cuts out Tony meeting his father
Literally for autists, or women.

at this point in our existence, I can't decide if someone made this unironically because they were bothered by the women
or if someone just decided to make this and upload it to the internet so they could turn around and complain about how people were downloading it to create drama
they're autistic either way, but I can't decide the brand of autism

>First act ends in a tight 30

Kino confirmed

>for something barely anyone knows exist
That was the thing I was resting my case on. "Journo" is making an anti-white male article based on an edit that maybe 2 dozen people have watched.

based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>this is is the power of white male fragility

>no gay shit
>removes all women from the film

Attached: 1yqj5qrtn8x21.png (960x505, 592K)

How do they know these men are straight?

>White men don’t like something
>They create something else to eliminate the thing they don’t like
>Any other group doesn’t like something
>they whine and tell white men to fix it

based. i wish there was a cut of everything like this

>Is there anything left?
Yeah, like about 1h25.

Call me when they do the same edit with better rips.

What if I told you that this was created by marvel to energize the feminist obsessives and manchildren, in a hail Mary order to top CameronKino and wring every last marketing cent out of this consumer good?

>20 people tops are getting this flick
>that's enough to write an article

Attached: 1536708987807.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>implying a single white man will watch this
>implying one made it
Indian, asian, latino, and arab incels aren't white.

It's the latter, 100% certainty

Straight white males would not cut the science parts

Cope

This. Everything sounded fairly genuine until here. First thing I thought was that this is created to cause a stink. That line is just too quotable in clickbait articles.

>Sexist Manbabies Now Have Their Own Cut Of Endgame Because "...Women's Places Are At Home And In The Kitchen..."

They couldn't just not fuck for a few days so they didn't get caught on their trip to winterfell?

At that point, just watch the clips of the fights on youtube. What kind of severe mental illness does one need to do this?

Where's the download?

Isn't this just the China version of the movie?

How do they know white men are doing it?

extrapolate from this dissertation

Attached: ZJiJGNn.png (1439x1377, 318K)

Why was season 2 so shit bros? I would have preferred nothing.

Journalists are braindead retards.

It's less than a minute. The gay shit is so benign it has no impact on anything that I honestly didnt mind at all.

The feminism is super forced though. And it's all centered around Cpt Marvel. I literally cringed every scene she was in, thankfully her role in the movie was mercifully short, except for some "buttkicking" parts in the big final battle, and one super eye rolling groaning part where all the female heroes get together for a big 'girl power' moment that is so inorganic and forced it sucks out all the awesome from the whole battle scene. Then you get a terrible bit where thanos is unable to hurt marvel because of her invincible unexplained god powers, unless he punches her with the power stone. This is after him soloing every single other avenger.

Frankly cutting out marvel from the movie would make it a nigh perfect movie.

>inb4 have sex

What does this have to do with them being white?

You will never be white.

White people like actual science.
Only teenaged mutts like retarded pseudo sci-fi expositions.

>Endgame without 'all the feminism and gay s**t'
I've already seen it. I just watched it again. And again. In fact, I'm watching it all the time.

Cope

captain american's ass makes me insecure about my sexuality, he needs to remove him and all heroes wearing thighs too imho

also scarlett witch in general, seeing her almost defeat Thanos ruined my suspension of disbelief way more than Marvel ever did

downloading now. haven't seen endgame at all since the capeshit normies have been pretty insufferable.

>no Hawkeye training his daughter. Young women should learn skills to become good wives and mothers and leave the fighting to men

That is some actual incel shit

Attached: CA886E75-9EDB-4A14-A354-006A99D8065B.png (625x682, 125K)

You're the only one coping. Technical, white as a classification doesn't even make sense. It's a fucking color. You identify as a color or what it stands for?

write an article

Mind telling us your race and sexual orientation

Cope

Attached: 1557959741614.jpg (491x491, 68K)

he's trolling

proxtpb.art/torrent/32508462/Avengers_Endgame_De-Feminized_Fanedit_(Anti-Cheese-Cut)
he even mentions Candence Owens as an inspiration

Okay Juan

Keep pointing out the hypocrisy, surely they'll realize someday.

I'm not much of a family man, as I don't have a family yet, but what kind of red blooded white male wouldn't love to train their children in archery? It's fucking relaxing as shit and makes for an interesting headline if you ever have to defend yourself.

C O P E

Attached: 1557748273248.jpg (400x551, 96K)

Holy fucking based.

Ah, the westernized asian. Ok, you will never be Japanese.

>women should fight!
delusional roastie

Attached: young-woman-cowering-fear-corner-25790246.jpg (1300x957, 124K)

>real science
>time travel story
The entire plot is sci-fi/fantasy, dipshit. There's zero real science in the entire MCU. It would have been pretty anti climactic if ant man just showed up and said "hey guys i was gone for 5 years, dont worry about where. Oh I have a time machine"

>archery/sniper unit
>"""fighting"""
hurrrrrrr

Attached: 1471661977470.png (658x662, 44K)

>31 more seeders in the last half hour

Also:
>Are you an MRA? - I'm member of a Christian Alt-Right organization named Luther Institute Georgetown-Manchester-Arlington
>L.I.G.M.A

This is just someone "trolling" and looks like some article took the b8.

Attached: 1533124626688.jpg (680x198, 27K)

>31 more seeders in the last half hour

How is that even possible

women are inferior at both

58 people out of the entire earth downloads it. But a black guy with a woke sounding twitter handle used it as fuel to shit on white people so it's immediately the subject of an op-ed

The one that built all that is Western Civilization.

Jewish?

It's a brand new upload currently exploding in popularity, stay pissed cracker

oh fuck you. you advocate the genocide of jews and blacks every day

and get banned for it

I'm white and straight but I didn't hear anything about this version?
Why did you guys leave me out of the loop?

Can't remember gay shit except for a guy (Russo cameo) dealing with the loss of his male partner in Cap's Snap Survivors group therapy session.
The only thing I'd classify as forced but not necessarily feminist is a group shot of all female Marvel characters charging Thanos at once. Most of them have never seen each other, they just line up and run up to him. It's like the Avengers' group shots in A1 and AoU.
Given how little she does in the movie, you could argue Cpt Marvel is in there for femimism. I'm starting to feel she's just there so you'll buy her movie. She gets BTFO by Thanos power punching her out of the film.

you've just been philled-in bro

Good

thanks for being honest

>Its Real

Attached: 1490032568193.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Link?

there were literally 20 fucking downloads when the article went up, if it reaches any relevance, it's probably because twitter (((journalists))) signal boosted it

Awesome I will have to check that out. I make a point not to watch fag shit, too much fag shit on TV now. I will have to check this out.

>NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo YOU CAN'T RECUT MY CAPESHIIIIIIIT WHITEEEEEY

Attached: 1558068300619.png (216x212, 18K)

>white mem talk about feminism or gay shit
>nigger talks about niggers
every time

>Can't remember gay shit except for a guy (Russo cameo) dealing with the loss of his male partner

The whole movie was gay shit

>I'm starting to feel she's just there so you'll buy her movie
that's 100% why the movie would be the same without her

We need to do this to everything. Make everything so much better.

>Tony doesn't meet his dad, Thor doesn't meet his mom, it's pointless.

Attached: goldwatch.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

there is one pointless scene at the thanos battle where they line up all the women trying to act tough and relevant

Is this actually Kino?

that wasnt even bad cos it was gay, its cos the scene itself is bad. its just a bad scene.

Based and kinopilled

Nice watch senpai; here's mine.

Attached: 1558053276211.jpg (671x903, 126K)

>wanting females to fulfill thier gender role makes you an incel
this is why society is doomed because of fucktards like yourself

hawkeye training his daughter is a poignant moment. this pol shit really rots ur brain.

>
There might be a more nefarious purpose behind its popularity. I can’t find the article but it looks like fake shill outrage.

Didn't Disney do with the the Last Jedi?

>clickbait outrage article brings attention to a virtually unknown torrent, making it more popular and known than before
Beautiful irony

Someone do this to Chernobyl.

>pol
HOLY Fuck loosen it up before you lose your leg.

Sounds like a summary of the movie Glass

gender roles are subjective
Intelligent design is a myth

The Snap Survivor meeting? It's worldbuilding and shows that Earth's been paralyzed over the last 5 years. It shows the impact of Thanos' action. Doubtlessly Far From Home proves everything will be back to normal soon after, so it doesn't actually have any far reaching consequences for the MCU going forward. But if you treat Endgame as your get-out movie, which you can, and which the Russos did, since there's no teaser scene, then it works quite well.

>some edit that nobody is looking for
>suddenly articles about it
Really makes you think that this is an obvious false-flag, probably concocted by the first journalist to write about it, or at least one of their accomplices.

I honestly don't understand being that triggered over a movie. I'm a black chick who loves old movies. I don't need a special edition cut to watch Birth of a Nation or Gone with the Wind or the Jazz Singer or whatever else. I can handle different opinions because I'm an adult.

Attached: rooney.jpg (400x341, 32K)

>gender roles are subjective

Attached: 1556140120695.jpg (640x480, 231K)

Back then I'd have believed someone actually did, with this I think yeah, it's been a Disney employee both times. The TLJ editor went way too far, too.

This is why trans people are beating you in sports

wow libtaardos btfooooo

nigger didnt even reference the women aka bitches slash hoes or the fags. he hates them too, he juss wanna shit on yt.

You are a faggot
There are only 2 genders
Gender roles are stereotypical for a reason
We do not use abnormalities as the norm because they are abnormalities
Just like your sexual preference- it proves you have a mental illness if you aren't straight.
Something wrong with your brain. Just like a pedophile- how they can't help they are attracted to kids. Sick fetish, Just like a brony.

You must be 18 to post here

Is there one without niggers?

i got that. the reason that it sucks is that cap is acting like the counselor, and given what happened later it was a huge missed opportunity for him to talk about peg n sheeeit.

PC cuts of those sound hilarious, would gladly watch

Based and truthpilled

Cringe and satanpilled

>You are a faggot
False
>There are only 2 genders
With the commonly used definition of gender used by medical science and left leaning people, false. With trumpcuck definition, sure
>Gender roles are stereotypical for a reason
Mind giving that
>We do not use abnormalities as the norm because they are abnormalities
There is no abnormality here
>Just like your sexual preference- it proves you have a mental illness if you aren't straight.
Nice pseudoscience
>Something wrong with your brain. Just like a pedophile- how they can't help they are attracted to kids. Sick fetish, Just like a brony.
Projecting

welcome to pissworld. we got here from clownworld.

>editing hawkgirl out
Not every fucking inclusion of females is negative or forced dude. That scene was perfectly paced from start to finish and made me actually give a fuck about Renner.

>16 total downloads
>this warrants an article

mentally ill tranny detected

Gender is a social construct and thus subjective you fucking retards, it isn't based on anything of scientific merit.

Ad hom and false at that

by any gender definition there are 2 genders in western society. what socially constructed gender roles are there for a demiboy femme-presenting non-binary person

mental illness-enabling leftist detected

How can an outside observer positively identify a person's gender if they don't identify as a man or a woman. I can tell a person's sex by the physical characteristics, genitalia, and DNA.

You on the other hand only determine gender or sex by what some delusional fucktard claims they are.

Imagine being so pathetic and lacking of sex

white males didn't """create"""" anything, they leeched off the work of better people as usual

have sex

Attached: 1553372279217.jpg (914x545, 147K)

>moping
>quips
>quantum pseudoscience
>non-brainlet
Ok

>china removes gay shit because it's against their culture
>entire world downloads it because it's the only legit copy
wow, white men at it again

Ad hom and false at that
>How can an outside observer positively identify a person's gender if they don't identify as a man or a woman.
Ask them

why would a black man download the "straight white male edition"?

If gender is not attached to sex then theres absolutely no point to the concept existing.

user doing god's work, this guy is the fucking man

Attached: 1526439325673.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

transsexualism is a mental illness. you are an enabler. you will not survive

>Original movie was over three goddamn hours long
>This is just under an hour and a half
I'm legit downloading it right now. Movies regularly running over 2 hours has been a blight.

Based

Attached: 1555043443424.png (499x477, 421K)

I can ask a religious person what they believe. Does that make their claims real?

I can ask a schizo what they believe. Does that make their delusions real?

Transgenderism is the same shit. Theres no real science supporting this bullshit, it's mental illness.

Attached: Untitled.png (733x492, 25K)

>"n-n-no one is looking for it"
>every beta incel trumptard in this thread is downloading it right now
the pathetic white males are in full fucking damage control

Women like the idea of it but when it comes to actual fighting, women are quickly dominated and killed or raped. The average 13 year old boy is more apt to fight in a war than the average woman.

>white male deaths from drug overdose and suicide have been skyrocketing for years
the "role" of white males is to commit suicide
follow your racial/gender role and kill yourself white boy

based but also cringe

>t.

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

My man

FULL
FUCKING
DAMAGE
CONTROL
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
kill yourself white boy

in the end Thanos gets killed by a giant vagina .

>No hawkeye training his daughter. Young women should learn skills to become good wives and mothers and leave the fighting to men
I was on board with it at first but this guy sounds like an edgelord neckbeard virgin. Also capeshit is for gay faggots

Stay mad nigger. With every one of your posts here you convince another apathetic white to vote against you. Enjoy another 4 years of trump

>t. Seething white cuck boy
Is there anything more pathetic than a self-hating white?

>t.

Attached: 1526975358897.jpg (1080x695, 86K)

Fuck off nigger

>no Hawkeye training his daughter. Young women should learn skills to become good wives and mothers and leave the fighting to men
I doubt we're going to get hawkgirl. That scene was only a wholesome father daughter moment. Only incels are pathetic enough to get triggered by that scene.

first you know that a feminist made this
second it is a honeypot for potential incel shooters

>white boys are THIS FUCKING MAD
AHAHAHHAHA
white suicides and drug overdoes are skyrocketing
follow your heritage and KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC ANGRY PIECE OF SHIT WHITE BOY HAAHHAHAHA
LOL
i'm not a white boy kid. unlike whites, i have a job and can actually read and write. unlike whites, i don't leech off of other people. unlike whites, i'm a patriot and don't hate the US and the idea of freedom.

Ah so its made in jest like the Last Jedi cut and bloggers are just spinning it. Its literally called the white male edition.

HOLY SHIT
WHITE BOYS ARE SO FUCKING MAD THEY LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN TYPE
AHAHAHHAHAHHAA
kill yourself white boy, you are so fucking pathetic its hilarious

lol nigger

Calm down chief

epic LARP bruh

>whites are literally crying that they are losing and killing themselves en masse
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
follow your people's proud heritage and
KILL
YOURSELF
WHITE
BOYS
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA

t. white boi

Attached: wdata.jpg (680x1771, 267K)

>Hey there Rabbi, whatcha doin?

what a racist nigger

Is the empty gauntlet snap really a quip? It was more of a shock transition to show tony had the stones

>whites are so fucking mad that they are losing at the thread and at their own lives they try and convince themselves a member of the better races is one of them
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
i will never be white, and you will always be white. nothing you say, think, or do will change these facts. the only way to escape this reality is to
KILL
YOURSELF
WHITE
BOY
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Disney is actually behind this

What kind of 2d chess are they playing?

t. white boi

Have sex, Incel

Alright, how about we cut the remaining 90 minutes too.

Increasing hatred against incels to remove the problem altogether. It’s quite brilliant

It’s like when Stalin organized Kirovs murder then used it as an excuse to purge the party

it sounds a million times better

it's no wonder the movie ended up three hours long when you have a team of marketing agents telling the producers there has to be 4 feminism moments and a fortnite reference, plus a dab for good measure

Less quips just sounds appealing and captain marvel and the girl power scene were unnecessary. Rest of this is just cringe

Incel genocide when?

Captain America goes back in time to escape all the faggotry

K___
Y_______
W____
B__

seeding now

Yep, and there's nothing you faggots can do about it.

KTrump
Ygets
Wtwo
Bterms

the only drawback I can think of is hulk will basically not be in the film now

I, for one, blame white men. this is all their fault!

how do you know what an anonymous poster does every day?

dilate

formerly leeching

>Clickbait articles before even 20 people downloaded that shit
Totally legit, not fabricated at all, and fishing for more downloaders to give your clickbait weight.

>Directed by Nick Gur

lmao

>they took the b8

Jesus. The internet really is a megaphone.

the stan lee intro paired against the endgame music gives it a lot more feeling