This dude went through a midlife crisis and rebranded himself as a woke 35 year old hypebeast wigger...

This dude went through a midlife crisis and rebranded himself as a woke 35 year old hypebeast wigger. After his faggy A24 movie flopped, he has resorted to directing dogshit music videos and he's fat again.
What an abject fucking loser. He would still have some fans if he was acting in comedies.

Attached: 12768266-0-image-m-25_1556306283113.jpg (634x919, 109K)

why do you hate some hollywood actor this much

I literally have the same shoes, same color even.

What the fuck is a hypebeast?

Someone who's really into streetwear. Nerds buying uglt clothetd from expensive brands and thinking they have any fashion sense.

Whatever. He's a radical skateboard dude, and you're just jealous

He has great taste in shoes atleast

He's not a skateboarder either. He's just the fatass who hung out with skateboarders.

why are you so butthurt about someone you've probably never even met

His shitty cartoon show about the smug kid should have been warning enough. Jonah 'the' hill made his bones portraying an insecure teenage boy and he has NEVER exceeded that performance

He's a Jew

he was good in that role because he didn't have to act

You're retarded.

He eventually has to accept he's jewish

>fat again
Yeah... I'm thinking he's back

Was this his cringiest moment? I say yes.

Attached: A5F204CD-27ED-44F3-9B78-6AC73B277D53.png (352x355, 252K)

10th post, best post.

Not him, but you’re ignorant of both ancient and recent history. Challenge your assumptions. You’ll be shocked beyond belief. Start with, I don’t know, the Lavon Affair and then google “Israeli art students” when you’re done with that.

Why does he need 2 cups of soda

He drinks two cokes in the morning, he drinks two cokes at night.

why do you hate some jew so much?

>check out some youtube video I'm really educated about history. I make the best of my "some highschool" level education haha.

Attached: putin jews.jpg (1733x1080, 134K)

It's good that he is fat. Some people are meant to be fat. It's still unhealthy and we're free to shame him for it, but he is a fat man by nature.

No way this hipster faggot has ever heard a DK song

I watched mid 90s the other day. Jesus you can tell he self inserted himself and wishes that's the teenage years he had and missed out on. We get it Jonah you know hip hop

I have a law degree, a Jewish gf whose grandparents “survived” auschwitz, and I’ve never watched anything on youtube that’s even remotely educational. Why are you afraid to challenge your assumptions?

Attached: 633E7CC7-DBAE-4992-8002-66268DCF0E5B.jpg (1024x553, 93K)

> posting a picture of the well known jewish cock sleeve

Attached: chabad.jpg (661x900, 139K)

Uh, guys is he is ok?

Attached: 61DA892E-503C-4FDB-B998-4426A8672898.jpg (634x874, 149K)

you're a pathetic person for this post. I know it's funny to ironically shit on celebs or whatever, but Jonah doesn't bother anyone. Fuck off with this nonsense.

Attached: 1446263106003.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>dead kennedys
wewwwww

DEE KAY! DONKEY KONG!

> dude retro sneakers lol
Kill yourself nigger

Are there even any skateboarding kikes? Something as fuckign dangerous and ballsy as that sounds like like kryptonite to them.

Oh he's fat again? Nice he's a lot funnier when fat

He needs someone to tell him to just stop. Everyone needs that person. Like yo Jone, you trying out for the G-League my dude? Just a gentle ribbing to remind you oh right I look retarded.

Suburbs are full of rich Jewish kids overcompensating. They LOVED wutang and pretending to skate.

Attached: IMG_3944.png (750x1334, 940K)

FAT, FAT, FAT
Putin is a turbo-Jew though his fanboys and the GRU try to insist otherwise
He has never opposed Israeli strikes in Syria, he is openly hostile to ethnic Russians, and he imports Mongoloid Muslim immigrants by the busload

someone who wears fashion but isn't fashionable. specifically, streetwear fashion

>google “Israeli art students”

holy fuck
the jews really did do 9/11

Outdated term for clout gang. OP confirmed for being a 30 year old boomer.