Do American women not pirate? Every woman here pirates

Do American women not pirate? Every woman here pirates.

Attached: 83E0E03B-2799-4D99-A749-11183FE1C28F.jpg (1000x1270, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2018/05/17/insulin-paying-the-price/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're too stupid to even pirate

OBSESSED

why don’t we see proper boots in films anymore

obese

American girls dont know how to use computers, only smartphones and even then only social media like Instagram and snapchat

The girls that can are either femcels or gamer gurlz memers

they are slaves, they think the owe something to the big corporations

they just get a betas netflix password

slimmer than you pedro

They save their money for $300 purses. They only need a 1 megabit connection for twitter and instagram

if you tried to explain what a torrent tracker is to an american girl she will roll her eyes at you so hard that it shifts the magnetic poles of earth (some say that this has already occurred). i tried explaining an emulator to my cousin telling me about the NES classic and the words i was speaking didn't register with her. her brain actually just shut off and she probably forgot even where she was the second i started talking about the concept.

>wants to talk about NES classic
lol femcel

Women will become astounding programmers the moment somebody invents a relationship-driven programming language. They literally only think in terms of human interaction. Women are 100% clueless when it comes to abstract ideas like data structures.

Attached: 1556961527885.jpg (1084x651, 125K)

even my thot sister knows how to pirate

is your ancestry welsh scottish or irish?

People in burgerland barely even know how to right-click.

we do, it's just everyone else has a different definition of what "proper" boots are.

Attached: boots_skirt76525.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

I work with zoomer girls. They say they barely even use laptops anymore

I hate typing on my phone, it takes forever and it's surprisingly uncomfortable. If I want to chat with someone on messenger or write a mail i don't use my phone.

Attached: 1557762521769.png (409x409, 263K)

They're really en vogue in fashion ans have been for years but just aren't very represented in film and television. They wore boots more often in fucking Friends than they do in modern "racy" shows.

Attached: 39585a8f377cb77191a559920936b266.jpg (750x914, 89K)

>really en vogue in fashion
you would know, faggot

Yes because i leave my house and interact with women that i'm not related to on a regular basis

American women actually have men that can afford to pay for 2 cinema tickets unlike dirty europoor who are taxed on everything conceivable

it's the banks house sweetums

Yeah I meant in movies. It’s all dumb faux tactical shit like pic related and sneakers.

Attached: B4B91E4E-F796-4260-950D-076E620116CC.png (800x1200, 1.4M)

Are you talking about fake brand shoes?
I'm confused.

pirate what? there is nothing worth watching

Women don't really watch movies

>Yes because i leave my house and interact with women that i'm not related to on a regular basis

casul scum

speaks more about your ability to explain something than women's ability to understand simple concepts

I just want to kick her in the head.

I showed my gf a few years ago how to download torrents and she thought I was a hacker or some shit

Who needs universal healthcare when you can beg on GoFundMe each time you need to pay the 500 jewish dollars your insulin costs because "muh freedom" while in Spain/Europe the same amount/brand of insulin costs 5 euros.

statnews.com/2018/05/17/insulin-paying-the-price/

Attached: tumblr_ogwwdxz1rX1vktigvo1_1280.jpg (1280x978, 280K)

You don't need to understand what a torrent tracker is to torrent shit.

I've been torrenting for probably 15 years now.
I use an index site, I search for something, pilfer through the results and click a magnet link (used to be a file), the shit downloads. The only skill here is being able to discern what is sketchy and not.

From my understanding, the data is compartmentalized so people can recieve and send different parts of the file at the same time to cover each others need.

Just like you don't need to understand an internal combustion engine to drive a car, or thermodynamics when you're cooking dinner.

Brainwashed to consume and too dumb to even bother

>implying random women know what's in vogue

The fear of breaking online law is deep in a lot of millenials.
Ignorance of the law combined with scare tactics about the companies suing you and the hassle of waiting hours for torrents makes millenial gurls dont want to bother.
Half dont want to deal with torrenting out if convenience and the other half is scared of it
But why do you faggots want women to torrent? If they spend their earned money on bullshit what does it matter?
These mindless normies go to walmart and buy blu rays or pay itunes and that fuels the economy.
Not everyone can be a neet pirate.
If everyone lived the same way people live on Yea Forums the country would look like mad max already
Dont be retarded op. Let them do whatever they want with their money

Women love to shop in general. They love to spend.

Torrenting is dumb

10/10 posts

Attached: 1503085106866.jpg (657x868, 142K)

gag

torrents are for people with skin conditions

the only thing american women do on the internet is browse instagram and facebook and download little games from the app store. seriously, even the casual ass WoW chicks are a rarity these days.

God I would love for her to step on me with these boots.

Attached: 1554500144791.jpg (2160x3840, 1.62M)

even black widow has a bit of cleavage
what am I supposed to like about this?

And thats how it should be

>woman
>here

Pirates are contributing significantly to rapid dramatic climate change and for this reason they should be arrested immediately.

This I don't understand shit about torrents, but DLd uTorrent over 10-15 years + + as a 14 year old. Even thought it to my sister "look at the numbers and only DL shit that has a 100+ under the seed thingy and don't search for new episodes before you're sure they have been released to avoid stuff that will ruin your computer" then just turn off automatic seeding for her

Its not fucking rocket science and you don't need to explain how it all works as an autist lol

My cousin is 13 and downloads more shit than me. Americans are just stupid.

i fucking love girls in boots - pretty much all types - i started two /hr/ threads that hit bump limit like somewhere around 2 years ago and dumped everything i had from shut down boot forums that no longer exist - i wonder if those two threads are saved in an archive that i haven't found yet

Attached: fkKyQgt.jpg (3050x2036, 889K)

>pirating
KEKE. Do you really call downloading stuff for free "pirating"? You're a pirate if you get into HBO serevrs and grab the episodes before they get released.

heheh it's just newfaggots wanting to feel special what are you gonna do live and learn lesson learned i guess

I would imagine the pictures would only be thumbnails unfortunately. But yes, women in boots are way too underrated.

Attached: IMG_9662.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

Have sex incels