STANNIS STANNIS

youtube.com/watch?v=1G8QDAfsl5s

WHY IS STANNIS SO PERFECT?? HE IS THE LEAER WE NEED

Attached: 1557767544641.png (400x518, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zSzCrlUNNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the goosebumps when stannis arrive at the walls in the books
I thank Martin for this feeling, I will never forget

I wish he was my dad

Attached: 1555903683830.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

>The one no-one loves or respects but still has the determination to carry on.

Attached: stannis the warrior2.jpg (2048x1024, 664K)

my god middle age settings bore me

Cringe

GOD'S CHOSEN

Attached: 1557850096695.png (1684x1118, 2.2M)

Attached: sealed fate.jpg (500x271, 36K)

Do you like stannis?

Attached: 1557912526951.jpg (540x511, 19K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Do you?

Attached: 7BE5C062-B257-4DB2-9A88-D4B1C5E7A363.jpg (331x152, 6K)

Mary sue that had everything handed to him.
>Should I have to actually do anything to defeat my enemies???
>Just throw some leeches in a fire that should do it
No wonder you incels love him

It’s honestly a shame how much better book stannis is than the show version, Dillane was perfect yet they butchered him. So many great lines didn’t even make it
>proudwing speech
>Renly’s peach
>I tried to win the throne to save the kingdom but I should’ve saved the kingdom to win the throne
>pray harder
>what has the bastard of the Bolton ever won

It's a bookfag thing (and books are for incels). Being honest to you, how Martin removes layers and layers of Stannis by each Davos', the onion knight POVs, is really really good. The reader learns to respect the Mannis, the only king who really cares in a genuine way. Stannis is so right in the current moment (ending of book six) that we simply can't believe he will survive the fight in Winterfell beside we wanting him to win and slain Ramsey.

It's probably the next most impactful death in the books because when he dies, we will nosedive into a situation where it's pretty clear that no good candidate is left to the iron throne and the fight against the other will have no major support from a powerful westeros force (until Dany shows up to redeem herself after she kills Griff/aegon)

nonwhite

>I wish he was my dad
He is my dad in a way. He helped me through hard times.

He literally killed his brother with black magick how would he make a good king?

>He literally killed his brother with black magick how would he make a good king?
He didn't do it, he was tricked by a woman. damn women and their apples.

>Cheats on his wife with some foreign cultist whore
Yeah great king material

>arabs support Stannis
based muds

>He literally killed his brother with black magick how would he make a good king?

His brother was a traitor to the crown. Renly's death was just and right. He was in open insurrection against the crown and was even given the chance to bend the knee and come out of it the heir to the throne. Instead he chose rebellion and his own death.

>Yeah great king material

He wasn't king material, he simply was the king, by law and right.

Anyone out there that complains about the show being bad now, but didn't complain about what they did to Stannis (and Robb) deserves a miserable ending.

Attached: 1354853842645.jpg (600x600, 168K)

>Hmm should I do the honorable thing and fight my brother in 1v1 combat or even on the battlefield?
>Nah I'll just use unholy shadow magic from a foreign good to do it
>Hmm should I actually have to use effort to defeat my enemies?
>Nah just curse them with some leeches and fire
Complete Mary Sue, never even had to try for any of his victories, charged Kings landing himself like a retard, and was as dishonorable and cowardly as walder frey

Yeah that's retarded. Robert wasn't king by law and right. Law and right don't mean shit.

REMINDER
IN THE BOOKS THE MOST LIKELY PERSON TO BE AZOR AHAI IS STANNIS
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

>>Cheats on his wife with some foreign cultist whore

Every king has a bitch on the side. Remember wives are just political moves.

Who would follow a king that at the end of the day, chomps down on a big fat wet cock then inserts wooden dildos into his anus while his wife knits in the corner.

a great king does what's best for the kingdom
and fucking that bitch would have been if d&d didn't assassinate him before he got the throne

it's true
he won the battle vs renly with the least amount of life lost
all it took was some big dick magic

Joffrey was faithful to his wife. Even a little shit like joffrey was able to remain faithful. Stannis is that weak willed.

>Cheating on your wife is good for the kingdom
Wow no wonder you're an incel

He doesn't feel good about what happened, he is always thinking about Renly

Joffrey dick probably didn't even work, how old was he at the books when he married?

Imagine being such a cuck that you're afraid to fight your little brother in single combat and have to use dirty underhanded tricks like a snivelling coward. Stannis would literally be a fat incel if a weird brainwashed cultist didn't worship him for no reason.

What? He made women mutilate each other for his own pleasure.

How is that sex?

STANNIS

STANNIS

STANNIS

Attached: 1200px-House_Baratheon_(Dragonstone).svg.png (1200x1320, 256K)

He justifies it by saying one death to save thousands, and those thousands will fight for him for his rightful place.

Renly was in the wrong. Period. You can question the methods of how Stannis won, but is it any more or less evil than the faceless men or a massive slaughter?

Also, as another user said, he loved his brother and doesn't like what he did, but he knew it was necessary.

This is separate from killing his daughter. Within the realm of his character it makes no sense.

>Never even tried to fight him in single combat
>That much of a pussy

He was a Lord and married even before the show starts, my man.

It's like you don't know George. Stannis is genuinely good and he makes sure the audience get convinced of his character step by step only to probably murder him and remove our sense of hope to make the main characters struggle even more hard. Think of a more elaborated Robb Stark. It would be too easy if the Lord's of the north, riverlands and the Vale reached KL...

Does anyone here have any gifs or webms of the Baratheon army at the Battle of the Wall?

Attached: 5x10_Baratheon_Soldier.png (670x857, 531K)

Nah. He will die a vain death in the books too but it will just be better written

You must be a literal panjeet.

Attached: aaaggghhh (4).webm (1030x720, 742K)

STOP IT HURTS

yes

aaggghh

Attached: aagh.gif (280x265, 328K)

posting in an epic thread
youtube.com/watch?v=5zSzCrlUNNc

Attached: stannis all smiles.jpg (425x735, 55K)

in the /got/ thread

Attached: stan.png (736x952, 527K)

im glad he left before all of this shit happened

Attached: 1557382583384.png (472x624, 144K)

>"I am the king by right."
>"Nu-uh! 1v1 me fgt u wont!"

If the answer to settling leadership and succession disputes in westeros was trial by combat, they would just be the Dothraki. If you're the rightful heir and someone calls you out, you don't "muh honorable combat" that shit, you do whatever it takes to secure your line because you have everything to lose and they don't got shit.

Killing a sodomite is lawful.

nth for go fuck yourself dabid

Attached: 1558055914404.gif (350x350, 1.76M)

The only way for Joffrey

same tbqh