youtu.be/GcHvRhq36hw
youtube.com/watch?v=iKp5ARBBpyc
youtu.be/Zz0IsffudJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brain dead NPCs who want cred for hating Michael Bay

The music made the movie, the main theme made the movie feel pretty dark

Didn't it get like middling scores? It wasn't completely hated

It's not really that good.

Attached: 1362103270691.jpg (800x1235, 1.06M)

It wasn't revealed to be a dark comedy until it was released, even though it should've been insanely obvious.

Marky Mark was past his prime, and this was before The Rock was considered cool again, so nobody cared.

He's the perfect actor for the 'i'm trying to understand but i'm just a little too stupid to' roles.

It was a fun movie. Critics hate fun.

1994.jpg

They're soiboys whose test levels have never exceeded that of a woman.

You can only fully appreciate this movie if you are a high test alpha and can relate to Lugo.

Attached: 8457853[1].jpg (650x433, 47K)

kino of the decade contender

Kermode tore into it so well
youtu.be/GcHvRhq36hw

I should care about someone named after a toilet?

Who gives a fuck.

too much toxic masculinity

You're brave mentioning Kermode around these parts, despite him right much of the time.

You guys do apparently
I find him very eloquent and witty and agree with him on most things on average, but i feel like he's been a bit soft on big franchises recently, considering how much he hated PoTC back in the day

Lol no I don't, why would you think that?

Some limey faggot crying about misogyny is probably the best pitch your gonna get to see it.

It was too LITTY for the CRITICS, only the FANS could truly appreciate the PANTS PISSING summer FUN for the whole family.

>your gonna

American education, everyone. Pain and Gain is about your level lmao.

i think its one of Bay's better received movies

The faggot named it his second worst movie of the last ten years when that wasn't even close to being the worst film of this decade

Me and the BROS got LITTY to this FLICK, we all PISSED so MUCH our SHOES got FULL. Stay LITTY!

as if british slang isn't 10 times more retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKp5ARBBpyc

youtu.be/Zz0IsffudJ0

It's the best comedy of the past 10 years.

>movie about gym rats salty they didn't go to college to get a good job so they steal the money they feel they're deserved
How could anyone relate to this?

t switch playing bugman critic

A bastardization of the American dream; a whirlwind trip of candy-coated excess & bad taste; a Scorsese pastiche that's somehow darker and weirder and even more coked out. It was a moment of fucking serendipity when this screenplay slid across Bay's desk because it plays to all his strengths: the shrieking absurdist black humor, the obsession with bodies both male & female, the sun-soaked locale, the pot shots at byzantine institutionalism (that this remains empathetic to the deluded 99%ers at its center is my favorite thing about it.) I like to imagine Bay sees himself as Ed Harris, chuckling at these fucking rubes like a smug son of a bitch. "Enjoy the little things in life" is such a bizarre, ironic sentiment coming from a director who trades in wanton destruction, but it makes sense given his predilection for blue jeans wearin' #normalass dudes.

Kinda this : would have gotten a lot better critical review if it wasn't Bay

Oi Governah

It's Govnah, you pleb.

Attached: Scum, Ray Winstone.jpg (1200x720, 67K)

The crime isn't something to be made fun of, and they don't have a sense of humour

>scum

Pure K I N O

too based

that guy is a total fag