Bald or Toupe?

Bald or Toupe?

Attached: georgeKostanzia.jpg (486x300, 22K)

bald

bald, jesus that toupe is bad

Neither. Fucking hair transplant... he obviously has enough money

my hair looks like that toupe

the toupe looks bad but it wasn't elaine's place to get so aggressive and intrusive about the choices that george makes in his own life

why was Elaine so threatened by it?

Its easy to say a toupe looks bad when you know it is one

Toupe, it's actually quite convincing fuck, I'm gonna be bald soon. Are toupe's good or is there something else I can do to fix my eventually bald head

Neither is bald here. There's wig and conceptual rapist

Women constantly use lies and tricks to make themselves appear better but they become absolutely furious whenever a man does the same

The Chad Embrace

Shave your head. Don't grow a beard to compensate. Be a fucking man.

He looked better with a toupe. It only looks weird cause we're use to seeing him bald all the time.

Shaving is also pathetic cope

She wanted the T-Bone with it on, and was disgusted by the thought.

>toupe

I felt Elaine was being a huge bitch and should have left George alone. The man desperately needed the self confidence and it was working for him.

you were born to rock this look

Attached: NSyeO3tR_400x400.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Wrong. Virgin cope specifically includes a beard. Purging your head of all hair is chad as fuck.

Attached: 8fhrzvau5pc21.png (970x546, 573K)

Why does it seem that they rarely go all the way with Toupe's?

If you're going to buy fake hair, you might as well go the whole way and get a hairline that wouldn't look out of place on a 13 year old mexican girl rather than something slightly receded.

What looks bad about the toupe, bros? I don't get it. He looks infinitely better with it.

the hairline in the front is too perfect. you should get a slightly balding toupee instead

>tfw saving money for hair transplant

I don't even get laid and don't have any hope of ever being with any woman, other than a prostitute to care about my looks, but honestly seeing my hair disappearing is depressing as fuck and i just can't cope with it like that.

Attached: musk.jpg (397x270, 26K)

i feel you man. i have an egghead that balding has made even more obvious. if i went completely bald I'd look like joss whedon or curly from the three stooges.
pic related is pretty much how i look now.

Attached: joss_whedon_large (1).jpg (240x320, 23K)

wow he got old!

I have a JUST hairline and women call me young all the time. They honestly don't give a shit as long as you have a nice job and can fuck well and keep them entertained.

you on finasteride? otherwise that hair transplant you're saving for will be a waste of money

The toupe looks convincing on SD broadcast television. I doubt it looked good in person.

It's all in the attitude. Women don't care about hair.

Elaine should have been a nudist

Attached: elaine 2.jpg (671x1024, 52K)

i hear fina just stops it where its at. if youre already in JUST mode then i doubt it will help

their friendship was built on her not being attracted to him. him having hair would raise him up a couple of points. a man and woman who are compatible cannot really be friends in reality.