Name a more annoying and punchable character than this cunt. Protip: you can't

Name a more annoying and punchable character than this cunt. Protip: you can't

Attached: MV5BYTAxODNmNzItMjcxYy00MDkzLWI2NDItZDViMmU2YjFmMmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjhjEi4pxxc
youtube.com/watch?v=nxG3Jh7iRBc
youtube.com/watch?v=yOtNMp9GSoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didnt even have to leave the show

Attached: Alyson_Hannigan_May_2015.jpg (220x299, 21K)

jerry stiller as old annoying jew father

don't talk this way about my gf please

Don't even know who that is. Judging by the lighting and set, this must have a laughtrack. Fuck this cucklord shit.

Yes I can.

Attached: Ross-Friends-696x503[1].jpg (696x503, 30K)

Attached: 500full-ethan-kath.jpg (500x433, 34K)

Based zoomer

Lilly, same show. Robin in later seasons when half of her dialogue is just about bullying that PATRICE chick. Oh god, now i'm remembering that Lilly had some cringy catchphrase as well

c'mon man your gf's a darling IRL but her character on that show was just awful

Punished post-s5 Ross is legit funniest character on the show and Schwimmer is fantastic as a crazy person

came here to post this, lol

The Crystal Castles story would actually make a p good true crime movie

he's such a whiny effeminate cunt

I'm 30 years old, desu. I just don't watch laughtrack garbage.

>bullying that PATRICE chick.
oh yeah, i remember how weirdly mean-spirited that was. what the fuck was up with that? she was some fat shlubby asian chick too

Male Anna Kendricks from Parks and Rec

I haven't seen the last season but I can't imagine who you're talking about. The flamboyant guy?

Based.

which actor has punchable enough a face to play ethan tho?

He's also a real life asshat.

Shia LaBoeuf?

Ross was my favorite character of the show. His sister, however, is just awful.

so then he's not just a good actor?

Adam Scott i guess? they look alike. Not sure what the problem with Ben is, he's a typical straight man character

What's their story? I only know that she accused him of abuse and that's it

youtube.com/watch?v=rjhjEi4pxxc
That's the only line I remember from Ross desu senpai.
Everything else is a blur of fawn and whine about Rachel and breaks.

Had to stop watching this show during season 3. Realized it was going nowhere and I couldn't handle it for several more seasons.

Anyone from barstool sports

Holy shit, you faggots actually watch this show

Attached: 84822.gif (262x200, 450K)

Attached: jim.jpg (800x450, 119K)

Thank you!

o-only ironically. we're based otherwise

I feel bad for him
This is what his career has sunk to

youtube.com/watch?v=nxG3Jh7iRBc

Basically Alice Glass was a 15 or 16 year old who was running away from home and skipping school and fucking up. She was hanging around her local punk scene, and Ethan Kath was a member of one of the major local bands in that scene, so she was starstruck by him since she was a teenager and he was Mr. Popular. He started paying a lot of attention to her (he was in his mid to late 20s at this time btw), and she started staying with him. He told her he wanted to start a band with her, which made her feel special. Then he started manipulating her, emotionally controlling her by alternately praising her and telling her she was a piece of shit. He'd basically lock her in rooms and not her out, he'd beat the shit out of her, and he started systematically raping her. All this is what she alleges, of course. This continued for over a decade, from when she was a 15 year old punk rock kid to when she was a major celebrity with CC.

Attached: 1512520591477.gif (500x259, 494K)

First thing i remember about Ross is PIVOT, second is that part when he gets stuck in leather pants.

s1-4 Jim: relatable everyman stuck in a dead-end job
s5-9 Jim: annoying know-it-all sociopath that gets off on torturing his clearly autistic co-worker

he should've been casted as the new Joker tbhwy lads

Holy shit, unironically watching this faggy show
Kys

There isn't a show, I'm literally just talking about the legal allegations against Ethan Kath. Am I missing something, or are you retarded?

Here OP

Most punchable face in the universe award

Attached: 220px-Miles_Teller_Deauville_2014.jpg (220x333, 15K)

He was the original Ted Mosby, but being a dinosaur autist was entertaining compared to being a pretentious architect. Been ages since I saw it but I also dont' think Ross bullshit up about wanting twoo wuv and that he was some tortured romantic the way mosby did. Whiney dude for sure but I'd ratherh ave been a friend of ross than of mosby.

Lily from the same show.

fuck off reddit

Man, that sucks because i still listen to their albums. Haven't touched post-Alice CC and her solo(is she even recording?) stuff though

>Ross was my favorite character of the show.

wtf

sounds hot. i think i like cc even more now

I don't use Reddit, I never have. Their layout is really abrasive.

Why is the story triggering you so hard?

They had some decent stuff, I like the song they did with Robert Smith of The Cure a lot.

I know Alice released a solo single not too long ago, I don't know beyond that though

Uh, actually [laugh track] I think you'll find [laugh track] that it has been scientifically proven [laugh track] that I am the "most punchable character on television," to use your colloquialism. [laugh track]

Attached: bazinga.jpg (900x506, 97K)

Teller is a good actor, he's really good in Whiplash and The Spectacular Now, his problem is that he thinks he's a new Vince Vaughn or something and goes for supposedly "charming" lead parts in romcoms, bro comedies and fucking YA films, he should just stick to outsiders in dramas

The story's obviously fucked up, but that context actually does add a really interesting element to the music, sort of like how Charles Manson's folk records are really interesting

Ross being a dinosaur dweeb is his one redeeming quality. But we never really get to see it anyway, because his friends are garbage.

>ive never used reddit
>let me tell you about their layout

Attached: 1557797372829.jpg (250x250, 23K)

Since you're an autistic literalist, let me change that to I've never spent more than 7 minutes on reddit, whereas I've been semi-addicted to Yea Forums for nearly 10 years

And watch cuck shit shows like this laughtrack garbage heap. Shame on you.

I'm not talking about a show, I'm talking about legal allegations completely unrelated to OP's post. How fucking retarded are you?

Imagine being [laugh track] ...imagine being this much of a low t cuck [laugh track intensifies]

the jew from colony

Attached: chosen.jpg (1200x630, 121K)

I'm being trolled by a retard. Okay.

I bet he has done more and given more than you ever will, OP. So, I guess you are more annoying and punchable. I mean, the fact that you even made this thread says way more about you than it does him.

Attached: Kate_Micucci.jpg (1260x1623, 180K)

Err... you realize we're talking about fictional characters?

He clearly doesn't.

Her face is all over the place

not liking based ross

youtube.com/watch?v=yOtNMp9GSoM

Not even close

Attached: andrea-walking-dead.jpg (560x375, 29K)

OP's a good choice too

Attached: p-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-michael-cera.jpg (300x300, 25K)