Ah doont wantet, nheva av

>ah doont wantet, nheva av
why dosen't he want the throne?

Attached: jon-snow-holds-pink-letter-game-of-thrones-.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 71K)

He's like Jaime. All he wants is to bang his relatives.

He's a Targaryen and thus is experiencing his own mental illness, in this case becoming a Hodor tier retard who can only babble "ur mai kween" and "ah don want eet".

Because he's too short to climb onto the throne and everybody knows it.

You could die of boar or poison or falling out a window.

He's got nuffin against it, he just don't want it.
Simple as.

Because he’s unironically dumb but at least he knows he’s dumb

He's held hostage and blackmailed by Finger, Finger is beyond all of this and is trying to become king and will force Jon to kill her in episode 6

Because where others see the Crown representing wealth, power and luxury - he instead believes it to be just an immeasurable responsibility, and hard endless work.

Do you know who else didn't want it but isn't a total pussy about not wanting it?

Attached: 1541976054690.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

basic reverse psychology makes the viewer want him to want it and want it for him

ate the throne
ate king's landing
ate soufern poofs
love me norf
love me winterfell
love me wall
simple as

he's a retarded peasant with no claim

lol because he is simultaneously scared shitless of and pussywhipped by Daenerys. It's even funnier because his whole life he has sought greatness and something for him to outgrow his bastard status, and now that he has it, he is completely cuckolded and just wants to go smoke weed with Tormund instead of doing the right thing and overthrowing Daenerys and claiming what is his

Hes only 5"8

i don't think he even loves Winterfell at this point. In his mind it belongs to Bran or Sansa

but he doesn't want to bang dany?

Sour taste from his experience as Lord Commander of NW. He's not into the worldly pleasures of being a King, and he hates the responsibilities and political maneuvering that comes with being in power. The betrayal he experienced after the whole wildling business must've been extremely painful, especially with Olly delivering the final stab to his heart.

His ideal life would probably be living with Ygritte in that cave and visiting what's left of the Starks he grew up with. Just enjoying the small pleasures in life.

And therefore will hand over the power to the people, founding the Social Republic of the Seven Lands. The Iron Throne will be turned into plows.

I think hes afraid of going mad if he becomes king because of his Targaryan blood.

Joffrey was shorter. And back then 5'8" was the equivalent to almost 6'0

this, he was cucked this season extremally... And he will kill unarmed Daenerys after he will trick her... What a letdown Jon Snow is this season.

gaga

kek

probably realized its BS work and someone always wants to kill you because "muh birthright"

>why dosen't he want the throne?
Too much responsibility.

>back then
in galaxy far far away

Early life trauma, now he avoids responsibility and longs for father figure to protect him.

This fucking meme. You morons think humans were dwarfs 2,000 years ago?

They definitely were shorter. Maybe you ahould stop playing hokey going on tv and learn little boy.

They definitely were not. You think humans will just grow to be 30 ft giants in another 2,000 years? Are you stupid?

Guys, guys. You're both tards for being this autistic about height.

Because he's a cuck

I said 5'8" is the equivalent from then to like 5'11". And it fucking was. Read a book kid. What you're doing now, that's called a strawman argument, look that up too; because you can't clearly comprehend what adults are saying.

He'd be a terrible ruler and I unironically think the old and most likely legitimate King Bran leaks have the better king.
It makes some sense with Jon otherwise, he gets getting new titles and leadership positions he doesn't want, and one even got him killed already. Sitting the throne is just a murder circlejerk that never ends. Fucking off yo live with Tormund and Ghost will be more fun.

You're an autistic, braindead midget. 5'8 back then was 5'8. 6'2 was 6'2. Simple as that. Why can't your nigger-tier brain comprehend simple facts about genetics?

The average height back then was significantly smaller, though, which is what he's actually trying to say.

No, it wasn't. There is no evidence that it was.

kek

he already did all that god gold and glory shit
dude just wants to be left alone now that he's saved the world

>no evidence that it was.
you cant be serious

His only concern was the night king. He doesnt care for politics

these self hating retards actually convinced themselves that the average schoolkid is like 6'4 these days. its pointless to argue with them

>dumb nigger pretending evolution doesn't exist so he can claim to be the same intelligence

back to red dit

>evolution
I don't think you understand what that word means. You're also evidently wasting my time as you haven't provided a single argument to back your case up besides autistic screeching.

t. braindead highschool dropout who gets his education from internet memes

average viking was 5'7

Source on your study?

I have to agree. He didn't score a single significant kill this season. He even let his sister steal the frag on the guy he was training to frag for fucking years because he was on the other side of the map. Like a fucking idiot.

Shut up libtard.